Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

floyd racist comments?
02-22-2012, 04:05 PM
floyd racist comments?
STEVENSKI Wrote:
JONdaCON Wrote:
Maxy Wrote:
JONdaCON Wrote:
Maxy Wrote:I dunno if it can be construed as racist but I'd never fuck a paki.
It's not considered racist if its true... Even a really hot Paki Max?
There ain't such a thing.
What if it was Amir Khans "mum" and he had to watch? Hmmmm
Touche JDC. I reckon Maxy would crack a fat with a fist full of pills, a gutfull of booze & his mate Noodz standing in the corner drinking a can of lager repeating over & over "smash the bitch Maxy".
lol

Nah man. Shit you seen Khans mother?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-22-2012, 04:05 PM
floyd racist comments?
SENTRAL Wrote:
Of course that is racist. You are singling out a race of woman. Ignorance, you probably have tattoos of the English flag and are a member of the B.N.P. You strike me as being a typical foul mouthed English racist.
What the fuck's up with you?
02-22-2012, 04:43 PM
floyd racist comments?
Maxy Wrote:
STEVENSKI Wrote:
JONdaCON Wrote:
Maxy Wrote:
JONdaCON Wrote:
It's not considered racist if its true... Even a really hot Paki Max?
There ain't such a thing.
What if it was Amir Khans "mum" and he had to watch? Hmmmm
Touche JDC. I reckon Maxy would crack a fat with a fist full of pills, a gutfull of booze & his mate Noodz standing in the corner drinking a can of lager repeating over & over "smash the bitch Maxy".
lol

Nah man. Shit you seen Khans mother?
Hell Noo but you can bet ill be looking her up... lol
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-22-2012, 04:48 PM
floyd racist comments?
Maxy Wrote:
SENTRAL Wrote:
Of course that is racist. You are singling out a race of woman. Ignorance, you probably have tattoos of the English flag and are a member of the B.N.P. You strike me as being a typical foul mouthed English racist.
What the fuck's up with you?
Technically you didn't single out a race of women. Tho I know you ain't with that gay shyt. But it was Pakis in general, Juss saying. Out of all the guys from overseas Maxy has striked me as the nicest for some reason. I would say Noodz but seeing how Maxy opened his doors for his mate, ide say that's pretty damn nice.
02-22-2012, 11:47 PM
floyd racist comments?
Dana White said nothing but the truth right there. Especially the part where he called Floyd, 'dummy'. Spot on.
02-23-2012, 01:28 AM
floyd racist comments?
Dana White is just using Mayweather calling him a racist to take shots at Boxing and to get publicity for his own sport. Dana talks more about Floyd than he does his own fighters. GSP-Silva aint happening or Silva-Jones aint happening. The truth is Dana White wishes to be a fighter but deep down he is a p*ssy.

İmageİmage

TEAM BLACK
02-23-2012, 01:35 AM
floyd racist comments?
SENTRAL Wrote:
So you have something against someone having a British bulldog or a union jack tattoo?
02-23-2012, 01:46 AM
floyd racist comments?
STEVENSKI Wrote:
SENTRAL Wrote:
So you have something against someone having a British bulldog or a union jack tattoo?
I have something against blatant racism.
02-23-2012, 02:00 AM
floyd racist comments?
STEVENSKI Wrote:
SENTRAL Wrote:
Sounds like racism. lol
02-23-2012, 02:16 AM
floyd racist comments?
SENTRAL Wrote:
STEVENSKI Wrote:
SENTRAL Wrote:
I have something against blatant racism.
I feel ya Sentral. I hate niggers, kikes, wops, spics, beaners, coons, nig nogs, wetbacks, gooks, slope headed slitty eyes, pakis, slavs, krauts, dune coons, irish scum, pikey bastards, catholics, christians, yids, taffs, kiwis, 1/2 casts, lebos, agnostics, abos & most of all anyone who is not white & thinks exactly the same as me. Know what I mean?

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)