Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

R. Mayweather: For Right Money, I'd Tell Floyd To Hit 17
03-02-2012, 10:02 PM
SmartyBeardo Wrote:Here we go again with the he'd "beat his ass" anyway so why bother line of total horseshit, which is the foundation of FMJ's legacy at this point.
Dude, Im 100% with you. I have said that many times about Floyd - when he fought Gatti, ESPECIALLY Baldoqueer, etc., which is really why I dont want to see him fight Martinez. Would it be a decent enough match up? I guess there is some novelty in it, but I think there are much bigger names up there than Sergio Martiniez, and times ticking, so why fuck around wasting 6-12 months on that fight. That's all Im saying bro.

I'm not saying dont fight cause Floyd would win anyway. What I am saying is don't fight because I dont want to see the fight (but if they did I think Floyd would win). I guess I didnt state it as I meant it, but that's what I meant.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-02-2012, 10:11 PM
Method Wrote:
SmartyBeardo Wrote:Here we go again with the he'd "beat his ass" anyway so why bother line of total horseshit, which is the foundation of FMJ's legacy at this point.
Dude, Im 100% with you. I have said that many times about Floyd - when he fought Gatti, ESPECIALLY Baldoqueer, etc., which is really why I dont want to see him fight Martinez. Would it be a decent enough match up? I guess there is some novelty in it, but I think there are much bigger names up there than Sergio Martiniez, and times ticking, so why fuck around wasting 6-12 months on that fight. That's all Im saying bro.
I get it but I would like to see it if it is within 12 months, assuming SMartinez gets by his next test. Given his style, you really never know when the alarm will go off and he will be past it.
03-02-2012, 10:17 PM
I got Sergio over Floyd. The activity, size and strength would be too much.

Floyd is the better fighter pound for pound, but not at middleweight in my opinion.
03-02-2012, 10:19 PM
JD Wrote:I got Sergio over Floyd. The activity, size and strength would be too much.

Floyd is the better fighter pound for pound, but not at middleweight in my opinion.
I agree.
03-02-2012, 10:29 PM
May be. May be.

I would just like to see him get in w a certain old man that would just snatch his shit talking manhod though.

If Sergio beats him, he'll just be all smiley and worried about looking pretty. He won't oblige us by rubbin Floyd's face in it. The pressers? they'll be stinkers. The Face Off? The 24/7? W Sergio? Na.

Just my opinion
03-02-2012, 10:34 PM
The build up certainly won't offer the type of "ohhhhhhhh shit" factor a Hopkins fight would, but I think Martinez has enough of a nasty streak as a fighter that it would be worthwhile.

The guy seems kind of fed up that he can't get that huge fight he wants...Chavez won't fight him, Cotto didn't want anything to do with him, they won't let him near Alvarez, and Floyd and Pac both seem less than interested in even a catch weight fight or a fight at 154.
03-02-2012, 10:37 PM
He is in a shitty position.

He should fight Jermain Taylor after Taylor's next fight. That would be an interesting matchup.
03-02-2012, 10:49 PM
Method Wrote:May be. May be.

I would just like to see him get in w a certain old man that would just snatch his shit talking manhod though.

If Sergio beats him, he'll just be all smiley and worried about looking pretty. He won't oblige us by rubbin Floyd's face in it. The pressers? they'll be stinkers. The Face Off? The 24/7? W Sergio? Na.

Just my opinion
Yeah, I can understand that, but I honestly don't pay much attention to the outside the ring shit anymore unless it has to do with the fighter's health.
03-02-2012, 10:51 PM
Method Wrote:He is in a shitty position.

He should fight Jermain Taylor after Taylor's next fight. That would be an interesting matchup.
I still think FMJ may be doing the 154 Cotto thing in prep for SMartinez.
03-02-2012, 10:56 PM
Even with that motherfucking heel Mayweather? Uhh. Need to see someone that gets in his shit and under his skin. Need to see Floyd face-palmed.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Floyd and 50 Cent get into fight over money? Byrd Man 25 14,102 06-02-2012 12:51 PM
Last Post: boxingcritic
  FLOYD MAYWEATHER SR: "LIL FLOYD WILL RUN PACQUIAO OUT O Method 14 10,944 12-15-2011 02:40 PM
Last Post: Dickagon

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)