Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

R. Mayweather: For Right Money, I'd Tell Floyd To Hit 17
03-02-2012, 10:59 PM
Method Wrote:Even with that motherfucking heel Mayweather? Uhh. Need to see someone that gets in his shit and under his skin. Need to see Floyd face-palmed.

I'd love to see that little prick try that throat hold on my catfish cabezaed ass.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-02-2012, 11:17 PM
Who? Money May?
03-03-2012, 12:49 AM
Method Wrote:He is in a shitty position.

He should fight Jermain Taylor after Taylor's next fight. That would be an interesting matchup.
I like JT...I think Martinez would utterly destroy him at this point. Taylor has no ability to take a shot anymore, in his last fight he looked like the type of guy that is going to end up in a bad way.
03-03-2012, 12:56 AM
JD Wrote:

He should fight Jermain Taylor after Taylor's next fight. That would be an interesting matchup.
I like JT...I think Martinez would utterly destroy him at this point. Taylor has no ability to take a shot anymore, in his last fight he looked like the type of guy that is going to end up in a bad way.
Yup, you could def be right, but JT can crack a lack a little bit. We might be surprised. Im just saying there's some intrigue there, andI would NOT concede that victory to MArtinez. If Taylor can be beating guys like Froch, Abraham, and floor Kelly Pavlik like he did in the second round of their fight, we're really to believe he might not be able to do that vs. Martinez?
03-03-2012, 01:03 AM
Method Wrote:
JD Wrote:

Yup, you could def be right, but JT can crack a lack a little bit. We might be surprised. Im just saying there's some intrigue there, andI would NOT concede that victory to MArtinez. If Taylor can be beating guys like Froch, Abraham, and floor Kelly Pavlik like he did in the second round of their fight, we're really to believe he might not be able to do that vs. Martinez?
I think it becomes blurred with JT, because he was doing all of those things before he got knocked out by Froch and Abraham.

The first Pavlik fight changed him for the worse, I kind of think Froch and Abraham then ruined him. That Nicklow fight had me legitimately concerned for the guys long term health. Nicklow is garbage, and there were times Taylor just looked he would have been sleeping if he was fighting a guy with even a little pop.
03-03-2012, 01:13 AM
Right. I have not seen him since the comeback.
03-03-2012, 01:17 AM
Check out some of the middle rounds...I thought he looked bad in a way that wasn't really rust related.
03-03-2012, 03:35 AM
Ward should fight Winky or JT... Get em a name on his resume.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-03-2012, 09:32 AM
JONdaCON Wrote:Ward should fight Winky or JT... Get em a name on his resume.
You are baiting us, right?
03-03-2012, 09:34 AM
Method Wrote:Who? Money May?
Good catch. Replace that little with any.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Floyd and 50 Cent get into fight over money? Byrd Man 25 14,100 06-02-2012 12:51 PM
Last Post: boxingcritic
  FLOYD MAYWEATHER SR: "LIL FLOYD WILL RUN PACQUIAO OUT O Method 14 10,944 12-15-2011 02:40 PM
Last Post: Dickagon

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)