Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

The Carl Froch-Lucian Bute build up thread
05-30-2012, 01:24 PM
SENTRAL Wrote:Gravy, I owe you 18000cc. I've explained previously to CEO how I can't access it so could Spyder please donate it to gravy on my behalf?

In terms of monumental f-UPS has there been any that match mine for Bute ever? I still can't believe what I saw on Saturday.
i think the you fucked up even trying to make predictions. it isn't for everybody lol
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-31-2012, 03:27 PM
Had reservations about Froch winning but come on, writing him off completely is silly and shows a lack of judgement. I was so buzzed sat night I couldn't take it all in but the last few days I've come to the conclusion - Bute was overrated and protected. He overlooked Froch, his comments since are all about how he thought it would be an easy fight. Underestimating Froch in his hometown shows him to be unprofessional but let's be clear he was simply a level below Froch and the win might look super on paper but Bute is a bum with no punch resistance at all. Froch doesn't stop world class fighters unless they are already shot. Stopping byte only shows that Bute was feeble and had rode a tide of hometown favouritism and protection only necessary because his people knew his limitations.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Joe Calzaghe-Carl Froch: Who takes this? ViperSniper 11 8,333 07-25-2015 10:49 PM
Last Post: JONdaCON
  Carl Froch says a Vegas fight with Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. is ‘nearly there’ boxingcritic 24 17,716 01-14-2015 07:44 AM
Last Post: the ollie reed fan club
  Jean Pascal-Lucian Bute is official! ViperSniper 4 3,601 03-16-2013 10:22 PM
Last Post: Mean Mister Mustard

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)