Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

The Carl Froch-Lucian Bute build up thread
05-27-2012, 05:39 PM
SKULLSPLITTER Wrote:Why thank you, Fitz...I appreciate that...you're ok yourself.

I think I originally put that list up at fh many years ago, but I may have also put it in Hate Freight thread...let me see.....

Quote:THAT'S what I'm talkin' about...back when I said peaheaded, long necked, and skinny legged...THAT'S The Trifecta to look for when you're determining potential, BRUTAL KO victims.
I think we can now safely add "protected" and "fights out of Canada" to that list...LOL.
Hahaha, thanks man. I'm really going to use and keep that list in mind. I will also judge people and assume they are weak chinned humans when I come across that trifecta.

yahoo
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-27-2012, 06:07 PM
BrotherCane Wrote:
BrutalBodyShots Wrote:I have no desire to see rematches of fights where in the first fight one guy wasn't able to win a single round. I just can't get excited for something like that.
I can understand that BBS!
The only time I think it's even worth considering is if considerable time passes between the first fight and a proposed rematch of a one sided fight.

In that time perhaps the loser of the original gains more experience...

or

The winner of the original declines in some form (gets old, gets beaten up a few times)...

Otherwise, assuming the factors between the two stay relatively the same (which they would in the case of an immediate or almost immediate rematch) the result is bound to be the same.
05-27-2012, 11:16 PM
How can you not like Froch? Just like I said he was too rough and tough for Bute! Walked right through him.
05-28-2012, 12:11 AM
KingEugene Wrote:How can you not like Froch? Just like I said he was too rough and tough for Bute! Walked right through him.
it's nice to have a guy fighting like it's the 90s
05-28-2012, 12:51 AM
KingEugene Wrote:How can you not like Froch? Just like I said he was too rough and tough for Bute! Walked right through him.
I don't get it either. He always shows up in shape, ready to fight, and is willing to take a shot to land his. He fights like an old school fighter who tries to make you just miss so he can land, but sometimes he doesn't leave enough distance and gets caught...it doesn't change his approach.
05-29-2012, 08:59 AM
Just caught the fight this morning, Bute got the boxing equivalent of a brutal prison rape. He just got abused. What the fuck was Eddie Hearn playing at getting in the ring? I mean the ref was a bit ropey in his gestures but Hearn could have thrown the cat right in amongst the pigeons there. Instead of moving on for Froch and leaving Bute on the scrapheap, we could be talking about a DQ win for Bute and Froch tied up for months with a Montreal rematch!
05-29-2012, 03:13 PM
i can't believe his promoter got that excited about him stopping Bute period, Froch shouldn't even owe him a percentage after an insult like that
05-29-2012, 03:23 PM
Sentral i've everything ready for you.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-dw_F3LfsnX8/Ta...600/p2.jpg av

http://h11.abload.de/img/fuckedupoutko8yp.png sig
05-29-2012, 03:56 PM
Gravy, I owe you 18000cc. I've explained previously to CEO how I can't access it so could Spyder please donate it to gravy on my behalf?

In terms of monumental f-UPS has there been any that match mine for Bute ever? I still can't believe what I saw on Saturday.
05-29-2012, 04:01 PM
SENTRAL Wrote:Gravy, I owe you 18000cc. I've explained previously to CEO how I can't access it so could Spyder please donate it to gravy on my behalf?

In terms of monumental f-UPS has there been any that match mine for Bute ever? I still can't believe what I saw on Saturday.
Yours for Lemiuex may be up there too...

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Joe Calzaghe-Carl Froch: Who takes this? ViperSniper 11 8,387 07-25-2015 10:49 PM
Last Post: JONdaCON
  Carl Froch says a Vegas fight with Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. is ‘nearly there’ boxingcritic 24 17,773 01-14-2015 07:44 AM
Last Post: the ollie reed fan club
  Jean Pascal-Lucian Bute is official! ViperSniper 4 3,616 03-16-2013 10:22 PM
Last Post: Mean Mister Mustard

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)