Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Chael Sonnen's new self-help book
04-08-2012, 04:51 AM
Warlord Wrote:'Cause you know what? It's hard to land a knockout shot on someone when you spend the whole fight on your back getting raped.
It is not like Silva was taken down once, he was taken down repeatedly at will by Sonnen.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2012, 03:29 PM
STEVENSKI Wrote:
Warlord Wrote:'Cause you know what? It's hard to land a knockout shot on someone when you spend the whole fight on your back getting raped.
It is not like Silva was taken down once, he was taken down repeatedly at will by Sonnen.
Yes and he won rds but he didn't win the fight.

Silva did more damage from the guard than Chael did with his bitch slaps from the mount.
04-08-2012, 11:24 PM
Warlord-Bazooka sigbet

İmageİmage

TEAM BLACK
04-08-2012, 11:27 PM
kidbazooka1 Wrote:
Warlord Wrote:
kidbazooka1 Wrote:Sonnen can talk thats for sure but most of it is BS and he knows it himself.

He talked himself into the first fight and fought as perfect a fight as he could for 4 rds but that won't happne again Anderson knows what he's up against and will be healthy this time around.

Silva by brutal KO in 3. Sonnen's face will poor blood and get rearranged in the process.
Poor Bazooka. Sonnen hurt Anderson on the feet early in the 1st, before taking him down and working him over on the ground. Anderson was never in the game. He got his miracle win, but he did jackshit before that but get beat up.

I don't know why people think Sonnen is boring. He's exciting. When he gets dudes down he WORKS them. He doesn't just sit there. He's constantly throwing punches, that's why Anderson kept wrapping him up. Did you guys see what Chael would do once Silva tied him up from the bottom? Chael would start slamming the back of his head into the mat. Not pussy slams either. Hard ones. Anderson let go every time.

Sonnen is a master on the ground. Anyone who can't appreciate what Chael does on the ground just doesn't understand the sport well enough. It's like rubes watching defensive whizzes like Whitaker in boxing, and talking about how boring it is. Once you understand the craft, you will come to appreciate fighters and their styles even more.

As for Sonnen-Silva II, Bazooka, come on. Silva's on the wrong end of 30, he's coming off injury, he's got ring rust, he's got to cut more weight than usual (which is a lot because he's a fat ass with an abnormally large amount of body fat for an elite athlete), and he's under the duress of having essentially received the worst beating of his career at the hands of the guy he is now forced to fight again, even though he repeatedly told everyone involved (UFC, Fans) that he didn't want to fight him.

The only thing Silva has going for him is crowd support. It may be enough. It may not. But Chael Sonnen brings the edge. And he'll bring it exactly the way he did the first time. Waving Anderson into the octagon impatiently, telling him to hurry up and get inside and get the ass-beating that he's got coming to him.

'Cause you know what? It's hard to land a knockout shot on someone when you spend the whole fight on your back getting raped.
War im starting to believe that you realy do think Sonnen is gonna beat Silva. At first i thought it was just your hate for the guy that was clouding your better judgement but no you actually think Sonnen will win.

Well my friend your in for a rude awakenin. Yes Silva is in his late 30's and coming off an injury and is arguably past his prime but even the Silva of today will clown this fool. Silva is light years ahead of alot of these chumps who call them selfs top fighters in MMA.

Like i mentioned before Silva didn't know what to expect from Sonnen a guy with over 10 losses he thought he was gonna blow him out within the first rd even with an injury but he won't make that mistake again. Silva will be matrix-like and school this guy on the feet if it stays standing ir sub his ass faster if he wants to try to dry hump him agian.
You're completely ignoring the first fight, chalking it up to arrogance on Silva's part, injury on Silva's part, etc...

The fact of the matter is that Anderson has ALWAYS been weak against wrestlers and unorthodox fighters who refuse to just stand in front of him like a retard. Daiju Takase embarrassed Anderson. Ryo Chonan did. Sonnen did, even though he lost due to divine intervention.

It's not like Anderson suddenly showed up out-of-form against Chael Sonnen. He prepared for Sonnen the same way he always has, and he showed up with the same gameplan he always has too. And, predictably, he got taken down at will and blasted. Unlike some nuthuggers who refuse to see the light, I actually study fighters.

That's why I picked Sonnen to beat Anderson to begin with, and that's why I'm picking him again, regardless of how the first fight ended. Anderson Silva is one of the best fighters in the history of Mixed Martial Arts. I make no bones about it. But that doesn't mean he isn't an incomplete fighter. He is. And that doesn't mean he can't be beaten by a fighter who is dominant in the area he is sorely lacking in. Because he can. And he will.

You may not like Sonnen, and that's okay. But the fact of the matter is that he's the best wrestler BY FAR in his division, and a good wrestlers has ALWAYS been the solution to Anderson's question. Dan Henderson would've already finished the job if he wasn't so in love with his right hand. He whipped the dog shit out of Anderson in the 1st round of their fight and decided he was gonna stand and bang after that.

Sonnen, on the other hand, won't make that mistake. If Sonnen can keep his head out of Anderson's crotch this time around, he'll have his hand raised at the end of the night, and there won't be a damn thing Silva or any of his 80,000 butthurt Brazilians fans can do about it, except maybe pitch a fit and riot, just the way you'd expect a bunch of 3rd world morons to do.

Warriors Don't Show Their Heart Until The Axe Reveals It.
04-08-2012, 11:29 PM
STEVENSKI Wrote:
But, but, but... Whaaaaaaaaaanderson was hurt, didn't you hear? The poor fellar had hurt ribs, sob! He'll show Sonnen this time, by golly! He will! :'(

04-08-2012, 11:31 PM
kidbazooka1 Wrote:
STEVENSKI Wrote:
Yes and he won rds but he didn't win the fight.

Silva did more damage from the guard than Chael did with his bitch slaps from the mount.
Outright lie. Silva has BJ Penn-type skin; Sonnen cuts like Gatti. Real bush-league shit right there, Bazooka, trying to pull the damage card to justify Anderson's inability to get off his back. Sonnen fucked him up good from the top, and everyone knows it. Even you. Don't try to jerk me around.

04-08-2012, 11:31 PM
BigG Wrote:Warlord-Bazooka sigbet
Already been done.

04-08-2012, 11:52 PM
Warlord Wrote:
STEVENSKI Wrote:
But, but, but... Whaaaaaaaaaanderson was hurt, didn't you hear? The poor fellar had hurt ribs, sob! He'll show Sonnen this time, by golly! He will! :'(
I am no MMA expert but blind Freddy could see Sonnen dominated Silva & took him down whever he felt so inclined. There is no MMA mystique behind this just the fact that Silva could not deal with Sonnens wrestling.

It is not rocket science. When Tyson faced Holyfield the first time most expected Tyson to rightly win based on career, achievements etc. After they fought anyone with a mildly retarded brain up would pick Holyfield based on what they saw when they actually fought. This is one of those cases.
04-09-2012, 12:56 AM
STEVENSKI Wrote:
Warlord Wrote:
STEVENSKI Wrote:
I am no MMA expert but blind Freddy could see Sonnen dominated Silva & took him down whever he felt so inclined. There is no MMA mystique behind this just the fact that Silva could not deal with Sonnens wrestling.

It is not rocket science. When Tyson faced Holyfield the first time most expected Tyson to rightly win based on career, achievements etc. After they fought anyone with a mildly retarded brain up would pick Holyfield based on what they saw when they actually fought. This is one of those cases.
I remember Tyson/Holyfield was the first fight I ever made money on. I was in high school, and I was the ONLY motherfucker picking Holyfield.

The funny things is, nowadays, you'd be hard-pressed to find a single fan anywhere who would admit to picking Tyson over Holyfield. Ask any fan now, and they ALWAYS knew that Holyfield would beat Tyson at any point in their careers.

I imagine we'll see the same thing again after Sonnen whips Anderson. Most fans will dump on him, claiming he was over-rated and that he has always been susceptible to wrestlers. And they will have no right to do so, whether it is true or not.

As for Boxing Unfiltered specifically, I think me and you were the only ones picking Sonnen to win from the very beginning. I'd like to just make a mental note here for future reference, that anyone else who wants to pass opinion on Silva or Sonnen from this point on, is officially of the post-Tyson/Holyfield bandwagon hopping ilk, and should be treated as such.

In short, no one on this forum (other than myself and Stevenski) has a right to call Anderson Silva an over-rated product of the UFC hype machine. You must all continue to suck his dick and swallow the gravy, no matter what, until the end of time. Bazooka, you must forever keep a picture of Anderson Silva in your sig, drooling over it with every post. And when you die, your widow must post at least once a day, forever, so that we may all be reminded of your undying loyalty to Chael Sonnen's bitch.

BigG, you are not allowed to put a picture of Chael in your sig, nor will you claim he is one of your favorite fighters.

Everyone else may post as usual, and even gloat a little after Sonnen wins, but please refrain from Tyson/Holyfield type behavior. Because we all know better. The threads are still up on fighthype, and I will go dig them up if necessary.

Have a nice day.

04-09-2012, 10:48 PM
Daaaaamn War came out full force. lol

Aight but c'mon bro you gotta stop bringing up Silva's early losses to chonan and takase and useing them as measureing sticks. Thats like saying well rusticampo and that thai guy whooped Pacqiaou so so will Bradley.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Tito Ortiz Vs. Chael Sonnen TheFonz 6 4,832 09-14-2017 02:32 PM
Last Post: Warlord

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)