Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Chael Sonnen's new self-help book
04-11-2012, 05:46 AM
I also get the feeling that Jones aint that tough or durable but I dunno man..like I said, I believe Anderson is getting up there in age..not as quick anymore, and only has a few more left in the tank (IMO), and Jones may not be tough as Silva, but he's got similar talent and is quicker. I'd just personally lean towards a blowout. Please dont mistake me for a Jones fan, I could care less about him. But thats personally how I see it. If I had to bet on one it would def be Jones to beat Silva.

İmageİmage

TEAM BLACK
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-11-2012, 09:08 PM
Warlord Wrote:
JONdaCON Wrote:Am i allowed to say that i think Anderson is a bit overrated and protected? Throw him in there with Jones! You can Irvin and Forrest at LHW then your fat ass should be able to make weight against Jones, who would also destroy him IMO.

Ide also take GSP over Anderson if they ever fought, tho it may sound crazy to some, but that's a diff beast entirely.

Don't worry Stevie, i may hate Anderson but there is still some cognitive thinkin here.
He couldn't carry Fedor's jock-strap, and he couldn't even be an acolyte sweeping Kazushi Sakuraba's throne.
hahahaha

Wev'e done this before but Silva would f*ck both those clowns up.........BRUTALLY too.
04-11-2012, 09:42 PM
BigG Wrote:I also get the feeling that Jones aint that tough or durable but I dunno man..like I said, I believe Anderson is getting up there in age..not as quick anymore, and only has a few more left in the tank (IMO), and Jones may not be tough as Silva, but he's got similar talent and is quicker. I'd just personally lean towards a blowout. Please dont mistake me for a Jones fan, I could care less about him. But thats personally how I see it. If I had to bet on one it would def be Jones to beat Silva.
I guess unlike most here i actually like Jones I feel that he along with Jose Aldo are the future p4p kings. But Jones isn't Anderson and will never be. Anderson striking makes Jones look amteurish. Jones wouldn't last 2 mins standing with Anderson and if he took him down he would have to avoid a sub from the guard for 5 rd. Not possible with his level of ground game.

Anderson stops him early if standing or subs him in the later rds if it stays on the ground.
04-11-2012, 10:19 PM
kidbazooka1 Wrote:
Warlord Wrote:
JONdaCON Wrote:Am i allowed to say that i think Anderson is a bit overrated and protected? Throw him in there with Jones! You can Irvin and Forrest at LHW then your fat ass should be able to make weight against Jones, who would also destroy him IMO.

Ide also take GSP over Anderson if they ever fought, tho it may sound crazy to some, but that's a diff beast entirely.

Don't worry Stevie, i may hate Anderson but there is still some cognitive thinkin here.
He couldn't carry Fedor's jock-strap, and he couldn't even be an acolyte sweeping Kazushi Sakuraba's throne.
hahahaha

Wev'e done this before but Silva would f*ck both those clowns up.........BRUTALLY too.
Ridiculous. If you actually believe Anderson Silva, who has no career fights at heavyweight, would "fuck up" the greatest heavyweight in the history of mixed martial arts, then you aren't even worth the price of the bullet that someone should use to put you out of your misery.

A prime Fedor has the most vicious ground and pound in MMA history. He has brutal, one-punch KO power. He has a GRANITE chin. He has endless cardio.

A prime Fedor finishes Anderson Silva, and does so easily.

As for Sakuraba (who has a higher finish rate than Anderson Silva), he toys with Silva, embarrasses him, and taps him out. It's just that simple.

Warriors Don't Show Their Heart Until The Axe Reveals It.
04-11-2012, 10:46 PM
Warlord Wrote:
kidbazooka1 Wrote:
Warlord Wrote:

hahahaha

Ridiculous. If you actually believe Anderson Silva, who has no career fights at heavyweight, would "fuck up" the greatest heavyweight in the history of mixed martial arts, then you aren't even worth the price of the bullet that someone should use to put you out of your misery.

A prime Fedor has the most vicious ground and pound in MMA history. He has brutal, one-punch KO power. He has a GRANITE chin. He has endless cardio.

A prime Fedor finishes Anderson Silva, and does so easily.

As for Sakuraba (who has a higher finish rate than Anderson Silva), he toys with Silva, embarrasses him, and taps him out. It's just that simple.
Fedor a guy who strikes like a f*cking bar fighter wild and sloppy no technique whatsoever. Fedor would have got his ass worked on the feet by Anderson. Nuff said there.

As for Sak c'mon man Sak would get Wanderlied Silva all over again by Anderson.

And when its all said and done Anderson will go down as the greater fighter between those guys.
04-12-2012, 02:49 AM
kidbazooka1 Wrote:Fedor a guy who strikes like a f*cking bar fighter wild and sloppy no technique whatsoever. Fedor would have got his ass worked on the feet by Anderson. Nuff said there.
Are you talking hypothetical P4P match up or a genuine fight between the two? If you honestly believe that Anderson would win in a genuine scrap then I strongly suggest you seek professional help. If you are talking in a P4P sense I can see your arguments justification even if I disagree.
04-12-2012, 03:07 PM
Stop Trolling KB. lol
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-12-2012, 03:42 PM
STEVENSKI Wrote:
kidbazooka1 Wrote:Fedor a guy who strikes like a f*cking bar fighter wild and sloppy no technique whatsoever. Fedor would have got his ass worked on the feet by Anderson. Nuff said there.
Are you talking hypothetical P4P match up or a genuine fight between the two? If you honestly believe that Anderson would win in a genuine scrap then I strongly suggest you seek professional help. If you are talking in a P4P sense I can see your arguments justification even if I disagree.
Yes p4p Anderson is the greater fight and yes Anderson would beat Fedor in a fight aswell no doubt in my mind.

LOL not trolling bro.

Anderson is arguably the most hated MMA fighter on these boards. Gotta stand up for my boy. I truley believe He would f*ck all those muthafckers up.
04-12-2012, 06:49 PM
kidbazooka1 Wrote:
STEVENSKI Wrote:
Yes p4p Anderson is the greater fight and yes Anderson would beat Fedor in a fight aswell no doubt in my mind.

LOL not trolling bro.

Anderson is arguably the most hated MMA fighter on these boards. Gotta stand up for my boy. I truley believe He would f*ck all those muthafckers up.
Idkk bro, honest to God truth, I'm not that impressed with his striking. Call me crazy but it only looks good against sloppy, slow MFs like Forrest. But the front kicc was nice no doubt.... A bit of Lucc was mixed in there as well. I juss hate how he claims Jones is 'too big' for him but he's a weight class higher although he's fought at LHW and yet he agreed to fight GSP even tho its the same thing.

I juss have that Kobe hate for him.... Like, I know your good, maybe even great but I still hate you for being such a coccy s.o.b...
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-12-2012, 08:53 PM
JONdaCON Wrote:
kidbazooka1 Wrote:
STEVENSKI Wrote:

LOL not trolling bro.

Idkk bro, honest to God truth, I'm not that impressed with his striking. Call me crazy but it only looks good against sloppy, slow MFs like Forrest. But the front kicc was nice no doubt.... A bit of Lucc was mixed in there as well. I juss hate how he claims Jones is 'too big' for him but he's a weight class higher although he's fought at LHW and yet he agreed to fight GSP even tho its the same thing.

I juss have that Kobe hate for him.... Like, I know your good, maybe even great but I still hate you for being such a coccy s.o.b...
Unlike boxing in MMA your matched against the best in your division quite often. Anderson has whiped out his easly. So i guess he's been lucky 15 times in a row now.

I like Fedor but he just got KTFO against a past his prime Hendo who is also older and arguably more past his prime. Anderson schooled Hendo with ease on the feet yet Hendo stopped Fedor within a single freakin rd. Fedor may be able to take Silva down but he won't he'll choose to keep it standing and proceed to getting KTFO.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Tito Ortiz Vs. Chael Sonnen TheFonz 6 4,842 09-14-2017 02:32 PM
Last Post: Warlord

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)