Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Calling out fighters you thought got a pass
04-13-2012, 03:51 PM
Calling out fighters you thought got a pass
The CEO Wrote:then, he made even MORE money off his foolish fans by getting the Pacquiao paycheck he didn't deserve...
Look I agree this is an excellent post in the art of hating but I don't think you get it when it comes to the protected part.

As for the undeserved paycheck against Pac, the dude was the fucken undisputed champion at 140 and Manny wanted to take that crown for himself. How is that undeserved? The guy had never been beaten at that weight?

Look hate is great and nobody does it better than the Zen master of it but sometimes hate also gets in the ways of the facts.

Personally I don't think Ricky 'sold' his zero. I think the idiot was actually deluded enough to believe he could win. As for the sucking massively part I agree with all of that.

“Shakespeare? I ain’t never hoid of him. He’s not in no ratings. I suppose he’s one of them foreign heavyweights. They’re all lousy. Sure as hell I’ll moider dat bum.”—Tony Galento
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Calling out fighters you thought got a pass - the ollie reed fan club - 04-13-2012 03:51 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Anyone ever thought about doubles boxing? Fitz 15 4,383 05-14-2020 07:59 PM
Last Post: TheTeddyBear

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)