Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Calling out fighters you thought got a pass
04-13-2012, 04:20 PM
Calling out fighters you thought got a pass
The CEO Wrote:Don't even sweat it, Gandalf....several others here and myself know you're not trolling...we were just letting it slide....lol....I don't know why, but the boys are trying to perform some kind of revisionist renaissance with that unprofessional, overtouted, underskilled fake fuck I nailed 5 years ago...

Hatton was what he was....a low Boxing IQed, but spirited, British level champion who took advantage of his rabid fanbase and maximized his earnings....his resume was EXTREMELY padded...he didn't even fight the best comp in his own country (Witter) at the time...

Warren paid a one foot out the door Tszyu to come over and take it in the ass, and he cruised off that monumentally disgusting win for YEARS...he was given the decision against Collazo so he could straight up SELL his 0 to Mayweather...he was a big fat cherry, and he knew it...then, he made even MORE money off his foolish fans by getting the Pacquiao paycheck he didn't deserve...

That is all entirely accurate and written in stone...people wanna say, "but he only lost to the best!"...when the thing is, he only came over and fought the best after NEARLY 40 FIGHTS, and it was STRICTLY for the money...if he went life and death with Collazos and Lazcanos, how was he supposed to beat ELITE level fighters?...he knew that...

Manchester, hooligans....all "firty free fousand" of his blind, travelling fans...."ayyyy....I'm like you...love me beer and darts and me bangers and mash...buy me brand and bet your house!....BLUE MOOOOON on iTunes!"

lol....fuck that noise.

In his career high performance, and this says it all, Ricky Hatton had to CHEAT to win...at home...with his family friend, Dave Parris, as the ref...

I've gone over this and proven myself right so many times it's overkill, so I'm purposely leaving shit out on purpose....but don't give Hatton a pass, boys...because that means he pulled the wool over your eyes TOO....there are so many worthy warriors out there who never landed a substantial, let alone HUGE, paycheck and died broke....while that fraud's fuckin' set for life...

There ya go...lol...you may have sucked me in...but don't expect any counters...

I'm walkin' off...
Can't agree with that.

Undoubtedly you hate well, but alas, you talk bollocks. Again though, it ain't my place to throw out the where's and what's of Ricky Hatton.

However.

He ain't a fraud. He is what he is.

What he most definitely ain't....is a fighter who deserves to be in this thread. Gandalf the sap put him in here, brought him up, used him as an example of a fighter who is given a pass. That's where the problem is. It ain't even thread worthy.

Said it over and over, a fuckin' billion times...on FH and on here, there ain't ever been anyone who thought Hatton was anything more than what he was. This ain't boxingscene...FH weren't boxingscene...this ain't eastside...same as FH weren't.

Fuck it, I am gonna walk away from defending Hatton...I ain't even got any beef with you but the prick who spouted the shite earlier on in this thread and then asked for names of top ten all time fighters and what not, is the kinda dumb cunt who fades away into oblivion on the aforementioned sites.

Cheers!

Drinks
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Calling out fighters you thought got a pass - Maxy - 04-13-2012 04:20 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Anyone ever thought about doubles boxing? Fitz 15 4,383 05-14-2020 07:59 PM
Last Post: TheTeddyBear

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)