Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Calling out fighters you thought got a pass
04-14-2012, 07:01 AM
Calling out fighters you thought got a pass
Bruh I'm just basically a fan of longevity. I don't think Ricky was a bad fighter at all. He was solid B level brawler. But after the Tszyu win it's like he got some wins, his best one being over Paulie, but it seems like he was never really in it to be long reigning mighty champ. Look at Tszyu, he unified and defended his belt against anyone that came his way. Look at BHOP, same thing. Joe Louis. Holmes. As much as I'm not a fan, Klitschko. LEnnox Lewis. Tyson. Rickardo Lopez. Calzaghe had a couple of good fights in his reign as WBO champion but he split too fast as well after the BHOP fight. Mayweather's been a champ since '98 and still going strong in 2012. You HAVE to give credit to that kind of dedication. Yeah sure, he may have not fought everyone. But he became Lineal champ in 3 divisions. Fought Mosley, De La Hoya at 154. Marquez, Genaro Hernandez, Corrales, Castillo etc. along the way. It's whatever, Ricky is nowhere near a hall of fame fighter.

As for who did he duck....I dont really know man....but again, I would have liked to see him stick around and fight some of these news fighters.

İmageİmage

TEAM BLACK
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Calling out fighters you thought got a pass - BigG - 04-14-2012 07:01 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Anyone ever thought about doubles boxing? Fitz 15 4,383 05-14-2020 07:59 PM
Last Post: TheTeddyBear

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)