Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Juan Manuel Marquez/Brandon Rios Card
04-14-2012, 11:24 PM
First 5 rds I gave to JMM, tho honestly, I stopped giving a fucc. But outta respect to my fav Mexican fighter ill continue to watch and score.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-14-2012, 11:32 PM
I knew Rios was gonna get the W cuz of his agression but he didn't deserve it. Oh well nothing new here looks like a year of robberies. First Cloud/Campillo now this.

Marquez is schooling this cat with ease wanna see him go for the kill soon.
Find all posts by this user
04-14-2012, 11:37 PM
This is a cakewalk for JMM....

JMMs physique looks good, no homo. Nice compact, Swole and his body shots are thumping.
04-14-2012, 11:53 PM
Fedchenko fought well. He should be proud of his performance tho this was an easy decision.
04-14-2012, 11:54 PM
JMM looked good once again.

"And you got your own steez about you that I appreciate bro. I see it." - Snoop
04-14-2012, 11:58 PM
Marquez is gonna take out Rios in july and then school Pacqiuao again all at almost 40 yrs old. Unf*cking believeable.
04-15-2012, 12:54 AM
i wasn't surprised to see Rios had trouble, his time at 135 is over. last time when drained himself he looked about like he's dead in the ring and it sounds like Abril was a lot better than Murray. i was going to ask about the card but seen Cane say something about it being a reason not to buy ppvs so it sounds like it's bad.
04-15-2012, 01:17 AM
gravytrain Wrote:i wasn't surprised to see Rios had trouble, his time at 135 is over. last time when drained himself he looked about like he's dead in the ring and it sounds like Abril was a lot better than Murray. i was going to ask about the card but seen Cane say something about it being a reason not to buy ppvs so it sounds like it's bad.
alot better is an understatement... he beat his ass good and proper!! he made Gamboa look foolish simultaneously.... He laid down the blueprint on how to beat him and made it look simple.... i bet he'll deff take the fight now. taunt
04-15-2012, 01:28 AM
JONdaCON Wrote:This is a cakewalk for JMM....

JMMs physique looks good, no homo. Nice compact, Swole and his body shots are thumping.
yea Marquez is packing muscle the right way he's looking pretty jacked up without sacrificing speed.
04-15-2012, 01:41 AM
kidbazooka1 Wrote:
JONdaCON Wrote:This is a cakewalk for JMM....

yea Marquez is packing muscle the right way he's looking pretty jacked up without sacrificing speed.
he was a tad bit slower..... not really slower but less fluid with his counters... but it may have juss been the style because he was better off in the poccet bangin on the inside the way he was....

Anyone see that crazy ass combo he threw when he doubled the right??... he threw that lead 45 degree uppercut/hook to the head then went bacc upstairs with the overhand right... it was unorthodox as hell but it was beautiful...

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Juan Manuel Marquez losses ViperSniper 19 1,501 07-12-2020 01:15 PM
Last Post: ViperSniper
  Juan Manuel Marquez Retires JONdaCON 13 5,864 08-26-2017 12:28 AM
Last Post: Fitz
  Timothy Bradley-Brandon Rios ViperSniper 104 50,985 11-21-2015 04:18 PM
Last Post: the ollie reed fan club

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)