Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Juan Manuel Marquez/Brandon Rios Card
04-15-2012, 01:47 AM
JONdaCON Wrote:
gravytrain Wrote:i wasn't surprised to see Rios had trouble, his time at 135 is over. last time when drained himself he looked about like he's dead in the ring and it sounds like Abril was a lot better than Murray. i was going to ask about the card but seen Cane say something about it being a reason not to buy ppvs so it sounds like it's bad.
alot better is an understatement... he beat his ass good and proper!! he made Gamboa look foolish simultaneously.... He laid down the blueprint on how to beat him and made it look simple.... i bet he'll deff take the fight now. taunt

i don't know what Gamboa was thinking but he just passed up some money from the sounds of it, never know with the judges though. i do think Rios is looking worse than he really is from being drained though, that guy really needs to reevaluate his career because he stands no chance against a decent fighter when he's draining himself and can't even hit 135.

kidbazooka1 Wrote:
JONdaCON Wrote:This is a cakewalk for JMM....

JMMs physique looks good, no homo. Nice compact, Swole and his body shots are thumping.
yea Marquez is packing muscle the right way he's looking pretty jacked up without sacrificing speed.

i would like to see Marquez be able to keep fighting but you know it's to kill him that he'll never get a real fight with Pac, maybe he'll take it out on all of the young punks.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-15-2012, 01:58 AM
Marquez looked good in there like usual but it didn't come easy as his opponent showed decent movin n boxing but didn't take it that extra notch higher to make it count. JMM does look in good shape showing more bulk & muscle but still not enough to effect his fighting in the ring.

Didn't watch the Rios fight but by reading this thread seemed like it was another disgraceful robbery! Rios is on his way to a short & disappointing career if he doesn't get his shit together. The guy is still meant to be making a name for himself in boxing & has already failed to make weight two times straight as a very young champ. Looked average against Murray & now his next opponent beat him with ease.

Being a hot head, hanging with the people he does l, like Margarito & trying to be a hard ass will only end bad for Rios. If he contiues failing to make weight & not look how he is supposed to already he will start recieving more & more punishment. Rios has alot of Fernano about him.

They need to get him outta 135 asap before it becomes an excuse or it bites him in the ass more than it did against Abril!
04-15-2012, 06:49 AM
I wonder if TRU will be in here saying Rios cause of all the holding with a video showing how many time? lol Fucker trashed Rios on his facebook! I wish there was a way to fix boxing for the better only everyone pulling together and not buying this bullshit is the only way to even come close!
04-15-2012, 08:44 AM
There you have it... This solidifies Pacquiao-Rios this fall
04-15-2012, 09:19 AM
damarvelous1 Wrote:There you have it... This solidifies Pacquiao-Rios this fall
Are you still drunk bro?
04-15-2012, 11:38 AM
damarvelous1 Wrote:There you have it... This solidifies Pacquiao-Rios this fall
Soo Rios is gettin past JMM in July I assume?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-15-2012, 12:25 PM
Let's get serious fellas... Go back and check my posts... Rios career comes to an end if he fights JMM. Do you think Arum will let that happen?

Marquez is a threat to Pacquiao... Rios is not! Arum can cash in on his little Mexican buddy while JMM can age another year.

just watch!
04-15-2012, 12:48 PM
damarvelous1 Wrote:Let's get serious fellas... Go back and check my posts... Rios career comes to an end if he fights JMM. Do you think Arum will let that happen?

Marquez is a threat to Pacquiao... Rios is not! Arum can cash in on his little Mexican buddy while JMM can age another year.

just watch!
I am really scared you ended up making a bit of sense of your comment...just scary as fuck!
04-15-2012, 01:54 PM
damarvelous1 Wrote:Let's get serious fellas... Go back and check my posts... Rios career comes to an end if he fights JMM. Do you think Arum will let that happen?

just watch!

i think they could fight if he gets some wins at 140, there's no telling how he'll look at 140 though.

BrotherCane Wrote:I wonder if TRU will be in here saying Rios cause of all the holding with a video showing how many time? lol Fucker trashed Rios on his facebook! I wish there was a way to fix boxing for the better only everyone pulling together and not buying this bullshit is the only way to even come close!

boxing wont change, that's why i'm about over it.
04-15-2012, 06:08 PM
There's gotta be something we the fans can do to get this Rios decision overturned. It's ridiculous.

Do we need some American Idol shyt were we call in or text the winner? Lol

Imagine that... Mayweather would never win! Lol
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Juan Manuel Marquez losses ViperSniper 19 1,501 07-12-2020 01:15 PM
Last Post: ViperSniper
  Juan Manuel Marquez Retires JONdaCON 13 5,865 08-26-2017 12:28 AM
Last Post: Fitz
  Timothy Bradley-Brandon Rios ViperSniper 104 50,987 11-21-2015 04:18 PM
Last Post: the ollie reed fan club

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)