Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Chael Sonnen's new self-help book
04-13-2012, 02:39 AM
kidbazooka1 Wrote:Yes p4p Anderson is the greater fight and yes Anderson would beat Fedor in a fight aswell no doubt in my mind.

LOL not trolling bro.

Anderson is arguably the most hated MMA fighter on these boards. Gotta stand up for my boy. I truley believe He would f*ck all those muthafckers up.
Please stop just stop. Anderson is a great fighter but be real he would have his head kicked in Russian style.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-13-2012, 01:36 PM
STEVENSKI Wrote:
kidbazooka1 Wrote:Yes p4p Anderson is the greater fight and yes Anderson would beat Fedor in a fight aswell no doubt in my mind.

LOL not trolling bro.

Anderson is arguably the most hated MMA fighter on these boards. Gotta stand up for my boy. I truley believe He would f*ck all those muthafckers up.
Please stop just stop. Anderson is a great fighter but be real he would have his head kicked in Russian style.
The Anderson Silva hate here is unbelievable.
04-14-2012, 02:42 AM
kidbazooka1 Wrote:
STEVENSKI Wrote:

LOL not trolling bro.

Dude. Seriously. It's not hate to say Anderson loses against Emelianenko Fedor. It's common fucking sense.

What's ludicrous is to say that Anderson Silva could move up to a weight class he's never fought in and "fuck up" or "bury" the undisputed greatest heavyweight in MMA history.

That's just retarded. Real fucking retarded. That's just blind homerism, nut-hugging, jizz-sucking, cum-loving, semen-sipping BULLSHIT.

And you, my friend, know it.

Warriors Don't Show Their Heart Until The Axe Reveals It.
04-14-2012, 10:57 AM
Warlord Wrote:
kidbazooka1 Wrote:
STEVENSKI Wrote:

LOL not trolling bro.

Dude. Seriously. It's not hate to say Anderson loses against Emelianenko Fedor. It's common fucking sense.

What's ludicrous is to say that Anderson Silva could move up to a weight class he's never fought in and "fuck up" or "bury" the undisputed greatest heavyweight in MMA history.

That's just retarded. Real fucking retarded. That's just blind homerism, nut-hugging, jizz-sucking, cum-loving, semen-sipping BULLSHIT.

HAHAHAHHAHA

Hendo a natural MW and a guy Anderson schooled easly beat the sh*t out of Fedor and Hendo is no f*cking HW. What the f*ck you think Silva would do to him.

And don't come at me with oh Fedor was past his prime cuz so was Hendo and arguably more so.

Those insults wont work with me bro. Silva would work that muthaf*Cker over no dount in my mind. Fedor was great but prime for pime Anderson is the more talented fighter a blind man could see that.
04-14-2012, 11:10 AM
Two things...

1 - Anderson Silva is annoying, as are his fans I encounter who act as though the man invented hand to hand combat.

2 - As a wise college student, I made six grand off of Tyson - Holyfield at +1200, it was a very good night.
04-14-2012, 02:58 PM
kidbazooka1 Wrote:
Warlord Wrote:
kidbazooka1 Wrote:
STEVENSKI Wrote:

LOL not trolling bro.

HAHAHAHHAHA

Hendo a natural MW and a guy Anderson schooled easly beat the sh*t out of Fedor and Hendo is no f*cking HW. What the f*ck you think Silva would do to him.

And don't come at me with oh Fedor was past his prime cuz so was Hendo and arguably more so.

Those insults wont work with me bro. Silva would work that muthaf*Cker over no dount in my mind. Fedor was great but prime for pime Anderson is the more talented fighter a blind man could see that.
Did you juss start watching MMA?

Could Silva beat Reem at HW?... My guess is you'll say yes.

On another note, sayin 'A' beat B, B beat C so A should beat C is ludicrous enough in boxing.. MMA is even more ludicrous because the styles vary so drastically. You gotta know this. If that was the case the Sonnen is GOAT since he beat the shyt outta your ManGod Silva.

You've got a huge man crush my friend. Lol.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-14-2012, 03:22 PM
JONdaCON Wrote:
kidbazooka1 Wrote:
Warlord Wrote:
kidbazooka1 Wrote:
STEVENSKI Wrote:

LOL not trolling bro.

HAHAHAHHAHA

On another note, sayin 'A' beat B, B beat C so A should beat C is ludicrous enough in boxing.. MMA is even more ludicrous because the styles vary so drastically. You gotta know this. If that was the case the Sonnen is GOAT since he beat the shyt outta your ManGod Silva.

Been watching the sport since 97' UFC 13 i believe it was. Started watching Anderson back in his early pride days and was always a fan of his and when it was announced that he was makeing his UFC debut in 06' against Leben i was telling all these TUF noobies that Silva was gonna tear his ass up. But the TUFies thought Leben was actually gonna be a challenge cuz of his durability.

How long you been following Con?

I know my sh*t when it comes to MMA. Bottom line is Silva skill level is above and beyond most fighters in MMA. The guy gets hated on just like FM cuz of there superiority over everyone, that comes with the territory.

Will he beat Reem idk that muthaf*Cker is all juiced up but back in the day Alistair was no beast he got KTFO against a LHW in Liddell and Shogun.

Ya can keep on hateing on the dude dnt bother me none at the end of the day he's the p4p best, he whoopin ass and will continue to do so.

As for Sonnen last i checked Silva won that fight and Sonnen got caught cheating. Sonnen is a proven cheat and a criminal, a low life and Anderson will brutalize that muthaf*Cker so all ya have some new excuses ready ok.
04-14-2012, 03:38 PM
kidbazooka1 Wrote:
JONdaCON Wrote:
kidbazooka1 Wrote:
Warlord Wrote:
kidbazooka1 Wrote:
STEVENSKI Wrote:

LOL not trolling bro.

HAHAHAHHAHA

Been watching the sport since 97' UFC 13 i believe it was. Started watching Anderson back in his early pride days and was always a fan of his and when it was announced that he was makeing his UFC debut in 06' against Leben i was telling all these TUF noobies that Silva was gonna tear his ass up. But the TUFies thought Leben was actually gonna be a challenge cuz of his durability.

How long you been following Con?

I know my sh*t when it comes to MMA. Bottom line is Silva skill level is above and beyond most fighters in MMA. The guy gets hated on just like FM cuz of there superiority over everyone, that comes with the territory.

Will he beat Reem idk that muthaf*Cker is all juiced up but back in the day Alistair was no beast he got KTFO against a LHW in Liddell and Shogun.

Ya can keep on hateing on the dude dnt bother me none at the end of the day he's the p4p best, he whoopin ass and will continue to do so.

As for Sonnen last i checked Silva won that fight and Sonnen got caught cheating. Sonnen is a proven cheat and a criminal, a low life and Anderson will brutalize that muthaf*Cker so all ya have some new excuses ready ok.
I started watching it since jump, tho I had no idea what i was watching to be honest. My uncle was one of the first guys to do MMA bacc in the day (he was a pro bodybuilder) and always got me to roll with him... He like sparring with me cuz I was a quarter his size and it actually became hard for him to submit small guys cuz he was so huge. But anywho, A LOT of guys get popped for High or fake Tes.. most like Chael and Reem have some BS medical excuse for it.... And I remember the skinny ass Reem bacc in the day! He looked like a cracc head compared to the modern version... Lol..

Anderson juices too bro. Don't let that fat, flabby body of his fool you!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Tito Ortiz Vs. Chael Sonnen TheFonz 6 4,842 09-14-2017 02:32 PM
Last Post: Warlord

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)