Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

What next for Froch?
05-29-2012, 11:56 AM
What next for Froch?
SKULLSPLITTER Wrote:
kidbazooka1 Wrote:Just watched some HL of the fight and damn Froch throws his punches so f*Cking amatuerish. He's wide and sticks his chin up in the air most of the time. Those were some weak ass combos he was throwing. I don't know what it is but alot of these european fighters are not fluid with there movment looks like they just started boxing.
Harsh yet true...

Spyder Wrote:
JONdaCON Wrote:Does Frochs win make him the best British boxer out?
Well to be fair, it's not too tough to get that distinction.

usa
uhhuh

You should look around the net though...certain fans are passionately campaigning that he should be a Top P4P fighter and an ATG...lol

I'd like to see Froch fight Andre Dirrell in Flint, Michigan...Dirrell would clearly decision him AGAIN and put it all back into perspective...
Fixed!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-29-2012, 12:04 PM
What next for Froch?
I personally think that regardless of skill, and regardless of personal opinion on the judges scorecards, Dirrell is a faggot and shouldn't get near Froch for a rematch. Froch v Kessler all day long, and if Froch wins that, maybe he can get another crack at Ward. I don't think much will change with Ward v Froch, but lets see it over here anyway. Froch getting to Bute before anyone else did has pretty much given him the 168lb cash cow status, and with his following, it makes sense to happen here.
05-29-2012, 12:14 PM
What next for Froch?
damarvelous1 Wrote:
SKULLSPLITTER Wrote:
kidbazooka1 Wrote:Just watched some HL of the fight and damn Froch throws his punches so f*Cking amatuerish. He's wide and sticks his chin up in the air most of the time. Those were some weak ass combos he was throwing. I don't know what it is but alot of these european fighters are not fluid with there movment looks like they just started boxing.
Harsh yet true...

Spyder Wrote:
JONdaCON Wrote:Does Frochs win make him the best British boxer out?
Well to be fair, it's not too tough to get that distinction.

usa
uhhuh

You should look around the net though...certain fans are passionately campaigning that he should be a Top P4P fighter and an ATG...lol

I'd like to see Froch fight Andre Dirrell in Flint, Michigan...Dirrell would clearly decision him AGAIN and put it all back into perspective...
Fixed!
Dirrell did not clearly beat him. It is what it is. A close 50/50 fight, which could have gone either way. I personally thought Froch nicked it, but I've only watched it once. If I could ever bear sitting through the tedious 12 rounds again, I might score it to Dirrell, but it wasn't any kind of robbery.

Same as the Kessler fight, really. You give some and you take some. Taking on such a high level of fighters as Carl has, you're bound to have some close decisions go your way, and some not.

And since Dirrell has done JACK SHIT since the Froch fight, passing on an opportunity to fight Ward and sitting it out on the sidelines whilst Froch, Ward, Johnson, Kessler and others have gone to war with each other, I don't really see how he suddenly deserves a rematch or any kind of title shot.

Black
05-29-2012, 05:53 PM
What next for Froch?
I walked away from the Froch - Dirrell fight impressed with Andre's ability when he used it...I was totally unimpressed with his constant holding and flopping all over the ring.

I thought Dirrell could have won that fight, but didn't seem like he wanted to. He seemed happy to give it away.
05-29-2012, 06:53 PM
What next for Froch?
blackbelt2003 Wrote:And since Dirrell has done JACK SHIT since the Froch fight, passing on an opportunity to fight Ward and sitting it out on the sidelines whilst Froch, Ward, Johnson, Kessler and others have gone to war with each other, I don't really see how he suddenly deserves a rematch or any kind of title shot.
Not for nothing, but didn't Dirrell have some kind of brain hemorrhaging from the cheap shot Abraham hit him with? I thought that put him out of commission from the rest of the Super Six tournament.

All heart. That's what most little guys are.
But that counts for a lot. In the gym or
the ring all you gotta do is get up
one more time than the other guy thinks you can.

- Gabrielle Calvocoressi

http://www.wanderingpugilist.com
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-29-2012, 06:58 PM
What next for Froch?
SKULLSPLITTER Wrote:You should look around the net though...certain fans are passionately campaigning that he should be a Top P4P fighter and an ATG...lol

I'd like to see Froch fight Andre Dirrell in Flint, Michigan...Dirrell would clearly decision him and put it all back into perspective...
And that's why I don't look around the net, it gets too depressing.

I would've thought the obvious answer as to what's next for Froch was a bloody great blowjob from this piece of ass he gets to call his girlfriend lol

“Shakespeare? I ain’t never hoid of him. He’s not in no ratings. I suppose he’s one of them foreign heavyweights. They’re all lousy. Sure as hell I’ll moider dat bum.”—Tony Galento
05-29-2012, 07:00 PM
What next for Froch?
Snoop Wrote:Not for nothing, but didn't Dirrell have some kind of brain hemorrhaging from the cheap shot Abraham hit him with? I thought that put him out of commission from the rest of the Super Six tournament.
I would've thought the embarrassment he got from winning a Golden Razzie for the worst in-ring piece of acting in the last decade is what kept him out.

“Shakespeare? I ain’t never hoid of him. He’s not in no ratings. I suppose he’s one of them foreign heavyweights. They’re all lousy. Sure as hell I’ll moider dat bum.”—Tony Galento

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)