Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

JCC Jr vs Andy Lee
06-17-2012, 01:06 AM
JCC Jr vs Andy Lee
kidbazooka1 Wrote:
JONdaCON Wrote:This may sound crazy but I wanna see JCC Jr in there against Froch. Man that'd be straight action.
About time i agree with you Jon. Wink

Yea that would be all action from begining to end i know most would favor Froch and rightfully so but Jr. has a chin and Froch can be hurt. It would be a helluva fight.
Chin vs heart no doubt!

And we don't disagree about everything on purpose. Lol
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-17-2012, 02:41 AM
JCC Jr vs Andy Lee
I believe Chavez is a cheat. No proof, just speculation. I think this is the 2nd time that I can remember him not being able to produce a sample prior to a fight. He fights for Roach, whose had fighters in the past get caught. He had the same relentlessness that I see in Pacquiao, who i also think is a cheat. He has the same cheat in' ass WBC behind him. He walked through everything Lee through at him. I wish they'd check this jokers blood for EPO. Him, Pacquiao and a few other high profile fighters. I can't stand the kid, because of what they did to Martinez. Was hoping Lee would derail this train tonight. Oh Well...
Find all posts by this user
06-17-2012, 09:47 AM
JCC Jr vs Andy Lee
It looks like Martinez vs Jr is next on that Sept 15th PPV card! And I wanna know if Jr tested after the fight but still you should give a sample before & after I thought and again, IT'S JR, IN TEXAS, BY THE WBC UNDER ARUM Just saying!
06-17-2012, 10:54 AM
JCC Jr vs Andy Lee
I'll have money on Chavez Jr over Martinez.
06-17-2012, 11:05 AM
JCC Jr vs Andy Lee
Method Wrote:I'll have money on Chavez Jr over Martinez.
Makes sense. SMartinez is unlikely to be able to stop Princess Chavez and unlikely to get the decision.
06-17-2012, 11:25 AM
JCC Jr vs Andy Lee
If Martinez can't get Chavez out of there he will likely lose one-way or another.
06-17-2012, 12:07 PM
JCC Jr vs Andy Lee
I think it's clear that this version of Chavez Jr, with whatever he's putting into his body, is going to give Martinez a hard fight. The dude is strong and relentless now.

Still Martinez has great stamina, a good work rate and punching power. If light hitting Zbik could bust up Chavez's face, imagine what Martinez will do. Either way both guys are going to be hurting the day after, and if it's a close fight then you know that Chavez is going to get the decision
06-17-2012, 02:56 PM
JCC Jr vs Andy Lee
i seen on espn that Chavez stopped Lee so i gave it a look, Martinez is still winning. it's an alright fight but that stoppage by Cole was nice, he didn't jump in too early and didn't let him take unnecessary shots.
06-17-2012, 03:44 PM
JCC Jr vs Andy Lee
I think it will be a fun fight but I see Martinez beating Jr. It's gonna be great, Martinez won't be able to play that hands by his side crap. Jr has really upped his body shot game but I think speed difference will show.
06-17-2012, 07:35 PM
JCC Jr vs Andy Lee
BrotherCane Wrote:I think it will be a fun fight but I see Martinez beating Jr. It's gonna be great, Martinez won't be able to play that hands by his side crap. Jr has really upped his body shot game but I think speed difference will show.
i think his power will be a big factor in the fight. you really have to wonder if Jr is going to go for it when he's feeling big shots and walking into big shots.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)