Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Pute v Johnson
10-30-2011, 10:19 AM
Pute v Johnson
SmartyBeardo Wrote:It is the Jamaican Zomby's moment . . . one solid shot to the jaw.

I wish Johnson could pull it off, if he only has enough in the tank!!! I mean no matter what, the old man will bring it and maybe the fact that Bute has been so protected fighting north of the border comes into play but based on the odds, I must be a blind hater or something cause I don't see it being that one sided! I just hope the old man wrecks his ass!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-30-2011, 01:58 PM
Pute v Johnson
Big Slim Wrote:They sparred with each other when Bute was preparing for his rematch with Andrade and Johnson was preparing for his rematch with Dawson.

Like most here I'll be rooting for Glen but like most here I expect he'll lose another close but clear decision.

I just really, really, really don't want to see him crumple to the mat from one of Bute's body shots.
If that happens, Pute's stock goes up substantially.
10-31-2011, 01:09 AM
Pute v Johnson
I'm expecting Bute to put on a clinic. When he stops Johnson you guys are going to get nervous for Ward's future.
10-31-2011, 01:20 AM
Pute v Johnson
If Bute were to stop Johnson in any fashion it would be a massive statement!
10-31-2011, 01:20 AM
Pute v Johnson
No matter what Bute does against Johnson, win or lose, it doesn't change a thing regarding an eventual matchup with Andre Ward. Two completely different styles.

As of right now, the fighter that presents the biggest threat to Ward happens to be stepping through the ropes against him in December. Froch is more of a big deal than Bute, who will lose to either Ward or Froch, or both, when those fights happen.

Ward and Froch both have enough clout to demand that Bute leave Canada to make the fight.

This could all be rendered meaningless if Bute can't handle what the Road Warrior is going to dish out next Saturday night. I'll be in the corner for a fight that night... but I'll be waiting for a text message telling me that Glen stopped him and pissed off an awful lot of people in the process.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-31-2011, 08:30 AM
Pute v Johnson
A good one to go out on a limb on, Beardo...Loosechin Bootay may have some deadly uppercuts, but that's ALL he's got...he's nothin' special anywhere else...

I give the elderly Johnson a 34% chance of stopping him.
10-31-2011, 08:03 PM
Pute v Johnson
SENTRAL Wrote:I'm expecting Bute to put on a clinic. When he stops Johnson you guys are going to get nervous for Ward's future.
You willin' to put your sweet ChuCha on the line, ChinaThighs?

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)