Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

No Silva - Sonnen 2 talk?
07-06-2012, 05:44 PM
So who am I betting on?

Im dry for July and looking for things to do to take me mind off the drink.

Where's Warlord? CEO?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-06-2012, 08:36 PM
Method Wrote:So who am I betting on?

Im dry for July and looking for things to do to take me mind off the drink.

Where's Warlord? CEO?
They will tell you to bet on Sonnen.

Go ahead. Wink
07-06-2012, 08:46 PM
Why is Sonnen a racist? What did he say or do? I want to hear a back story.
07-06-2012, 09:23 PM
KB I know why you would take that angle on my post but this is an exception. Example I'm a massive Jones Jr fan, yet can't stand Mayweather! Both a cocky tho! Many say you gotta back up your talk! Well I also say you gotta pull it off too or else you can come across like a dick!!!

I generally respect fighters who can conduct themselves in & out of the ring Tszyu, Cotto, Mosley ect.

Someone like Sonnen I generally wouldn't like. But as i said he won me over with his humour!! He also came across more real than Silva!

Not that Silva came across like a trash talker, rude or disrespectful but I didn't like how he came across either! One thing to have self belief, confidence or whatever, but he comes across full of himself! I dunno. 'something' about him I just didn't like..that's all really!!

As I said, I haven't even seen either guys fights..ever lol! This will only be the 3rd UFC card I have ever watched & beleive this will be my 2nd post ever in this section of the boards lol. I'm just an outsider to this sport that is basing ALL of this on the countdown (which is how & why I got interested in this one) I watched only! So excuse my lack of knowledge of both these fighters & the sport, I just didn't care for what I saw in Silva & would like to see things gets shaken up with Sonnen picking up where he left off for the first 4 rounds of their first!

"easy way, hard way, either way, I leave with the belt" - Sonnen

lol
07-06-2012, 11:33 PM
Thanks for that vid Lloyd. Things like that help get into the fight that lil bit more!

Heard how Sonnon was critical of Silvas opponents in the UFC. Saying Silva had just beaten maths teachers, slow fighters, unatheltic fighters & light heavyweights moving down!!

How accurate are those comments??
07-07-2012, 12:35 AM
ViperSniper Wrote:Thanks for that vid Lloyd. Things like that help get into the fight that lil bit more!

Heard how Sonnon was critical of Silvas opponents in the UFC. Saying Silva had just beaten maths teachers, slow fighters, unatheltic fighters & light heavyweights moving down!!

How accurate are those comments??
Very unaccurate.

One thing you will learned about Sonnen is that 99% of the the shit that comes out of his mouth is exactly that bullshit. He's admitted to this in the past saying that most of it his his way to hype a fight.

Why you think Sonnen left out Dan Henderson on the list if fighters Silva has beaten and who just happens to be one of Sonnens idols and an all time great mma fighter aswell. Silva stopped Henderson in two rds.

Silva has wins over Belfort who would also have spanked Sonnen, Maia(a guy who subbed Sonnen easly), Newton a former ufc champ, Franklin who was the top MW before Silva got to him, any top MW contender Silva has whooped over the last six years and most have been in brutal fashion.

Silva isn't young anymore he's been fighting pro since 97 and at 37 years old has shown signs of declineing. He relies on reflexes which like in boxing is one of the first things to go.

I do believe Silve's reign is comeing to an end i just pray to god it doesnt come this saturday agianst a lowlife like Sonnen. Anyone else would be fine just not this racist cunt.
07-07-2012, 02:48 AM
Sonnen's got Silva out of his depth here. Silva has always sucked against wrestlers, and Dana's gone on record countless times about how Anderson never wanted the first fight with Sonnen, and was adamant against the rematch even though he basically pulled off a hail-mary mircale fluke to win a fight he lost every minute of every round in.

Sonnen's put the trash talk on Anderson and it's finally gotten to Anderson, because Anderson knows in his heart it's all true.

For those of you unfamiliar with Anderson Silva, he's a fake mother-fucker. Just fake as fuck. He walks around with this fake-ass humble shtick, but constantly disrespects his opponents in and out of the ring with some lame passive-aggressive bullshit.

But now, he's finally opened his mouth and started talking all this mad shit that he's never done before, talking about how he wants to murder Sonnen in the ring, break his face, maim him, etc... He even physically assaulted Chael at the weigh-in. He's lost his cool, what little bit he had, and it's due to one simple thing. He's afraid.

Anderson Silva's in the deep water now and he's afraid. He knows what Sonnen's bringing to the table, and he knows there isn't anything he can do about it except lose, or land another miracle submission late in the fight.

Anderson's a mental midget, and he always has been. Chael Sonnen knows it, and he's made him pay for it dearly by trolling Anderson relentlessly. Now Anderson's taken the bait, and he's been lured into deep waters. Tomorrow night he's gonna get drowned in it.

Sonnen wins in the 2nd, either by straight submission or stoppage due to ground-and-pound. That is, of course, if Anderson doesn't get himself disqualified first, ala Mike Tyson, which I think is a real possibility for this fight.

Sonnen takes the belt tomorrow. You can bank on it.

Warriors Don't Show Their Heart Until The Axe Reveals It.
07-07-2012, 03:13 AM
Wow!! Thanks for the lil breakdowns guys.

Sonnen for the 2nd round? Potential Silva disqualification? Mental midget? Fake mother fucker? Lmfao! Luvin this right here lol

The fact that Sonnen has gotten under the skin of Silva might be why Silva came across the way he did for me??

Very interesting to hear very different opinions on Silva & the fight..now I'm confused but excited lol. Wish I could agree &/or disagree here. I'll guess I'll have to wait n see what these guys have to offer..& most of all the outcome!

Hope to see a good fight with the upset occurring!
07-07-2012, 05:06 AM
Warlord Bazooka sigbet....MAN UP fellas!

İmageİmage

TEAM BLACK
07-07-2012, 07:19 AM
Again, I am no expert, but it feels to me like Vegas is BEGGING you to bet on Silva here with that line.

I don't believe I have ever seen him come in that low.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)