Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Bucket List
04-15-2012, 05:58 AM
Bucket List
lloyd mayflower Wrote:
blackbelt2003 Wrote:Mine mostly involve travel-related experiences. I've already got the whole kids/family/mortgage/missus thing, so that's the sex stuff out of the list.

Off the top of my head, I'd love to do:

1/ Petra, Jordan
2/ Road trip across the US
3/ Picchu Machu, Peru
4/ Angel Falls, Venezuela
5/ Forbidden City, China
6/ Tokyo, Japan
7/ Taj Mahal, India
8/ Rio De Janeiro, Brazil at CARNIVAL TIME!!!
9/ Northern Lights in Scandinavia
10/ Trans-Siberia journey

A few of the non-UK must-sees I've already done are:

1/ Rome, Italy...amazing
2/ Venice, Italy...the most surreal city I've been to
3/ NYC, USA...the living movie set...loved it
4/ Niagara Falls, Canada...had a hotel overlooking the falls
5/ Guetemala City...FORGOT MY CAMERA and have never been able to get pics from off the guys I went with. Gutted.
6/ Ephesus, Turkey...stunning ruins of mind-blowing quality
7/ Dublin, Ireland...I just loved going from pub to pub, sitting at the bar and chatting to strangers over a Guinness or a Jamiesons
8/ Dolomite Mountains, Italy...three days trekking killed me but was worth it for the views and the experience

Black
Since you like the travelling, and going by your list of things you fancy and things you have done, you should stick Havana on your list. It was top of my list for a few years and I seen it last year. It exceeded my expectations and I will definitely be back.
Yeah, always fancied Havana. Need to ditch the kids for a week to do it properly, though.... Wink

Puerto Rico as well, I love the feel of the Hispanic Caribbean. Would love to get out there....

Black
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-15-2012, 07:37 PM
Bucket List
JONdaCON Wrote:
Warlord Wrote:
blackbelt2003 Wrote:
Warlord Wrote:Hammer a milf and her two hot daughters in one glorious evening, finished off with them snow-balling my unborn kids, dripping it on and licking it off each other.
HAHAHA....read Warlord's post then his signature back to back. It just doesn't go!

Black
lol

Actually, if you've ever read Job, it is the story of a self-righteous asshole who suffers calamity and then thinks he doesn't deserve it, so he proceeds to question God about why bad stuff happened to him, even though he's so awesome.

The quote in my sig is God's question to Job. I think the story of a self-righteous asshole fits me pretty well, doesn't it? lol
Lol... The story of Job Is actually one of the most righteous and God loving man in the bible... The devil placed a wager with God that the only reason job loved him so Much wad because he was blessed with a beautiful wife, a grip of land, cattle, slaves, kids etc... To make a long story short, God took the bet and allowed Satan to kill off his family, workers, cattle and basically make him suffer for about 14 yrs to see if he would damn God... He continued to worship and thank God through out thus winning the wager and then God blessed him with double of everything he had and lost.

Hell of a story. The only one Ide say I like more is David vs Goliath or Samson.
Job was still a self-righteous asshole who thought he didn't deserve the calamities that beset him. I'm not talking bad about the dude, as I consider myself as self-righteous asshole too.

Josiah is tops in my book. (Not counting Jeremiah, who my parents named me after.) No king of Israel before or after Josiah showed a purer love for God.

Warriors Don't Show Their Heart Until The Axe Reveals It.
04-15-2012, 08:25 PM
Bucket List
lloyd mayflower Wrote:
blackbelt2003 Wrote:Mine mostly involve travel-related experiences. I've already got the whole kids/family/mortgage/missus thing, so that's the sex stuff out of the list.

Off the top of my head, I'd love to do:

1/ Petra, Jordan
2/ Road trip across the US
3/ Picchu Machu, Peru
4/ Angel Falls, Venezuela
5/ Forbidden City, China
6/ Tokyo, Japan
7/ Taj Mahal, India
8/ Rio De Janeiro, Brazil at CARNIVAL TIME!!!
9/ Northern Lights in Scandinavia
10/ Trans-Siberia journey

A few of the non-UK must-sees I've already done are:

1/ Rome, Italy...amazing
2/ Venice, Italy...the most surreal city I've been to
3/ NYC, USA...the living movie set...loved it
4/ Niagara Falls, Canada...had a hotel overlooking the falls
5/ Guetemala City...FORGOT MY CAMERA and have never been able to get pics from off the guys I went with. Gutted.
6/ Ephesus, Turkey...stunning ruins of mind-blowing quality
7/ Dublin, Ireland...I just loved going from pub to pub, sitting at the bar and chatting to strangers over a Guinness or a Jamiesons
8/ Dolomite Mountains, Italy...three days trekking killed me but was worth it for the views and the experience

Black
Since you like the travelling, and going by your list of things you fancy and things you have done, you should stick Havana on your list. It was top of my list for a few years and I seen it last year. It exceeded my expectations and I will definitely be back.
Stop by Trinidad while you're on the island. That place is amazing.

All heart. That's what most little guys are.
But that counts for a lot. In the gym or
the ring all you gotta do is get up
one more time than the other guy thinks you can.

- Gabrielle Calvocoressi

http://www.wanderingpugilist.com
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-15-2012, 09:06 PM
Bucket List
Warlord Wrote:
JONdaCON Wrote:
Warlord Wrote:
blackbelt2003 Wrote:
Warlord Wrote:Hammer a milf and her two hot daughters in one glorious evening, finished off with them snow-balling my unborn kids, dripping it on and licking it off each other.
HAHAHA....read Warlord's post then his signature back to back. It just doesn't go!

Black
lol

Actually, if you've ever read Job, it is the story of a self-righteous asshole who suffers calamity and then thinks he doesn't deserve it, so he proceeds to question God about why bad stuff happened to him, even though he's so awesome.

The quote in my sig is God's question to Job. I think the story of a self-righteous asshole fits me pretty well, doesn't it? lol
Lol... The story of Job Is actually one of the most righteous and God loving man in the bible... The devil placed a wager with God that the only reason job loved him so Much wad because he was blessed with a beautiful wife, a grip of land, cattle, slaves, kids etc... To make a long story short, God took the bet and allowed Satan to kill off his family, workers, cattle and basically make him suffer for about 14 yrs to see if he would damn God... He continued to worship and thank God through out thus winning the wager and then God blessed him with double of everything he had and lost.

Hell of a story. The only one Ide say I like more is David vs Goliath or Samson.
Job was still a self-righteous asshole who thought he didn't deserve the calamities that beset him. I'm not talking bad about the dude, as I consider myself as self-righteous asshole too.

Josiah is tops in my book. (Not counting Jeremiah, who my parents named me after.) No king of Israel before or after Josiah showed a purer love for God.
Nice! My folks named me Jonathan after Davids bestfriend and Sauls son.
05-05-2012, 09:42 AM
Bucket List
JONdaCON Wrote:
Warlord Wrote:
blackbelt2003 Wrote:

Black
lol

I will hunt them down and make them pay for less.
05-17-2012, 03:02 PM
Bucket List
Ok, this takes care of my Inner top gun. I'm doing this:
http://flightdeck1.com/
05-19-2012, 01:14 PM
Bucket List
Before I die, ONLY if I know for a fact I will die within a certain timeframe, I might try heroin.

I also want to find out the answer to a question that seems really obvious, but i'd like to try it. Everytime i'm in a airport, I walk along those travelator thingy's and ask whoever i'm with, "do you think that if you were on this, and Usain Bolt was running on the normal floor, you could give him a decent race?" Hopefully before I die, Usain Bolt will step up.
07-14-2012, 12:06 AM
Bucket List
Wanted to add this:

http://orsosisland.com/

to own or share one day.
07-14-2012, 01:14 AM
Bucket List
That thing is ridiculous. lol

You could probably buy an actual island for the price too...HERE is what you need!

"And you got your own steez about you that I appreciate bro. I see it." - Snoop
07-14-2012, 12:36 PM
Bucket List

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Ice bucket challenge TheTeddyBear 0 1,478 08-19-2014 06:27 PM
Last Post: TheTeddyBear

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)