Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

ODLH Martinez?!?
10-31-2011, 07:51 PM
ODLH Martinez?!?
I would watch him against say Angulo or maybe the winner of The East LA Toilet Floater v Cotto.

No chance against SMartinez.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-31-2011, 10:36 PM
ODLH Martinez?!?
Prime Oscar was a very good fighter even borderline great but Martinez is all wrong for him.

Maravilla by TKO in the later rds.
10-31-2011, 10:42 PM
ODLH Martinez?!?
Oscar - Canelo could fill Dodger Stadium.
10-31-2011, 10:43 PM
ODLH Martinez?!?
Don't forget that he's in his late 30's now. He's been out since 2008 and on top of that, he never had the best stamina in the world. I'm glad he retired because it would be bad for him to continue and look like Jones Jr is looking now.
11-01-2011, 05:27 AM
ODLH Martinez?!?
Mean Mister Mustard Wrote:Don't forget that he's in his late 30's now. He's been out since 2008 and on top of that, he never had the best stamina in the world. I'm glad he retired because it would be bad for him to continue and look like Jones Jr is looking now.
Yeah, it would be pretty fuckin' lame if he returned, given the fact he is set monetarily.
11-01-2011, 07:25 AM
ODLH Martinez?!?
Maravilla would stop him brutally...DLH wouldn't win a round before getting stopped in less than 6 rounds!
11-01-2011, 03:29 PM
ODLH Martinez?!?
Big Slim Wrote:Oscar - Canelo could fill Dodger Stadium.
if Canelo got built up a little more and DLH strung together some wins i could see it filling the Rose Bowl. his comeback after the rehab would be so huge the fight would sell itself.
11-02-2011, 02:58 AM
ODLH Martinez?!?
What a shitty fight. DLH is just too old & shopworn for a fight of this caliber.

DLH vs Vargas II would be interesting but it would also show EVERYTHING that is wrong with boxing. It would be a PPV with two guys who have no status in the real world boxing rankings & Vargas in particular does not deserve a PPV fight. The loser of the fight gets a massive payday & the winner either goes on taking a shot at the champion a genuine contender misses out on or retires again with nothing changing in the mixup at 154-160.
11-02-2011, 04:20 AM
ODLH Martinez?!?
Are they talking about this shit? Oscar would get badly beaten. I dont mean beaten as in lost the fight beaten, I mean beaten like an unruly wife/child!
11-02-2011, 04:26 AM
ODLH Martinez?!?
Maybe ODLH v Vargas II should be for ChuCha clapping All fools like Bowe should fight for ChuCha.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)