Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Bailey-Alexander
08-17-2012, 05:09 PM
Bailey-Alexander
ViperSniper Wrote:
gravytrain Wrote:how was he in the zone against Maidana? all he did was hit and hug. he's looked better in other fights. like Black said he's already shown his cards so there's no real excitement with him anymore. sure he's with Haymon so he could look good in some fights since he probably wont be matched too tough but it wont be like when he knocked out Urango.

How was Alexander NOT in the zone?? The guy was able to stick to his gameplan & not go through his daydream stages in past fights & avoid eating as many shots..like he has in the past when he has lost or looked bad!!

How many people have beatin Maidana with that much ease, with no arguments?? None!!

THAT'S how Devon was in the zone in his last fight incomparison to his previous 3!

Yes he may look good because his with Haymon, but let's not give Haymon credit for how Alexander beat Maidana..or KO'd Urango years ago. Alexander is still young & has been in with tough fighters & it showed...not in his last fight tho!
his game plan worked against Maidana, when his game plan doesn't work he sticks with it whether it's working or not. but he'll usually use his jab a lot more and try to box more. with Maidana it's just looking for power shots and tying him up. i think he's looked better in other fights even though he didn't win them as convincingly. setting shots up off of the jab always will look better than hit and hug.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-18-2012, 10:58 PM
Bailey-Alexander
Devon will 'grunt' his way to a Decision.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-21-2012, 05:46 AM
Bailey-Alexander
Bradley will box circles around Bailey. He may get caught a time or two but his chin will hold up. I personally dont care to see a Bradley vs. Alexander II but if they make it I'll be watching it.
08-21-2012, 07:58 PM
Bailey-Alexander
Bradley is with TR and Alexander is with GB, so I don't think there's much of a chance of a rematch anytime in the near future.

And that's a good thing.

Alexander against Berto, Khan, Guerrero... Those all sound pretty interesting.
08-22-2012, 06:25 AM
Bailey-Alexander
Watching a 10 year past prime Bailey is like watching a 15 year past prime Tyson. If you're a fan of his all you do is sit there hoping that one shot lands. Usually, it doesn't.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)