Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Cotto vs Trout
12-02-2012, 03:45 AM
Cotto vs Trout
salvador Wrote:Do you think that it's a little possible that Malignaggi is a bit biased because of the possibility that he might get a Cotto rematch?
Naaaah... Paulie cant deal with 147 very well, but probably cant make 140. He's got a problem... Good fighter, but his lack of power is his achilles heel.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-02-2012, 03:50 AM
Cotto vs Trout
Cotto is done no doubt about it.

Trout is nothing special yet Cotto couldn't do sh*t.

Might aswell make Canelo/Trout so Canelo can picl up another belt.
12-02-2012, 04:00 AM
Cotto vs Trout
MrFactor Wrote:
salvador Wrote:Do you think that it's a little possible that Malignaggi is a bit biased because of the possibility that he might get a Cotto rematch?
Naaaah... Paulie cant deal with 147 very well, but probably cant make 140. He's got a problem... Good fighter, but his lack of power is his achilles heel.
I think Malignaggi was great tonight.

"Trout lead with a right hand. Only a confident fighter would lead with a right hook" - (VERY VERY ROUGH MEMORY) - a very insightful comment. He's an semi-spastic fan that happens to have experience in the ring at the highest level.
12-02-2012, 07:13 AM
Cotto vs Trout
MrFactor Wrote:Trout D12 over Cotto. Trout is an excellent boxer who sticks to his game plan. He's a lot bigger than Cotto and will keep him at the end of a jab all night and cruise to an easy decision.
Nice call.
12-02-2012, 08:01 AM
Cotto vs Trout
SmartyBeardo Wrote:
MrFactor Wrote:Trout D12 over Cotto. Trout is an excellent boxer who sticks to his game plan. He's a lot bigger than Cotto and will keep him at the end of a jab all night and cruise to an easy decision.
Nice call.
Wish I had banked it... Didnt know the odds would really favor Cotto that much. i didnt see this as much of an upset at all.
12-02-2012, 12:55 PM
Cotto vs Trout
MrFactor Wrote:
SmartyBeardo Wrote:
Nice call.
Wish I had banked it... Didnt know the odds would really favor Cotto that much. i didnt see this as much of an upset at all.
I agree, but few were willing to go out on the size, skills, youth limb.
12-02-2012, 05:29 PM
Cotto vs Trout
Did you guys get Malignaggi doing the commentary on your broadcast?

We had Bernard Hopkins calling fights for the night.
12-02-2012, 05:35 PM
Cotto vs Trout
Yeah we had Malignaggi. I found it amusing that the other members of the broadcast team kept referencing Paulie getting beat down by Cotto in the same area some years ago. lol
12-02-2012, 05:40 PM
Cotto vs Trout
Nice. I like Malignaggi as a commentator, he is generally on point and well spoken.

Hopkins was very good last night as well, very insightful and called the fights well.
12-02-2012, 07:02 PM
Cotto vs Trout
The size was too much for Cotto. Floyd will have trouble as when he starts fighting true junior middleweights as well.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Cotto-Trout on SHOWTIME SKULLSPLITTER 193 83,520 12-15-2012 07:48 PM
Last Post: and the NEW
  Cotto vs Trout Title Clash Set For December 1 at MSG JONdaCON 49 24,474 09-14-2012 08:55 PM
Last Post: ViperSniper

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)