Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Politics Unfiltered
01-26-2019, 03:14 AM
RE: Politics Unfiltered
Not in any political way. I am past giving any shits about what his investigation might be finding, I just think the constant triggering of Twitter rantings and NO COLLUSION!!@@)@(@(!@!!!!! hilarious. There are 8000 nerve endings in a clitoris and Trump is far more sensitive.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-26-2019, 11:35 AM
(01-26-2019 03:14 AM)lloyd mayflower Wrote:  Not in any political way. I am past giving any shits about what his investigation might be finding, I just think the constant triggering of Twitter rantings and NO COLLUSION!!@@)@(@(!@!!!!! hilarious. There are 8000 nerve endings in a clitoris and Trump is far more sensitive.

The investigations aren't finding anything at all regarding collusion (which isn't and wasn't a crime to begin with.) The majority of "crimes" are procedural ones created as a result of the investigation. It's typical entrapment bullshit, which even left-wing lawyers like Alan Dershowitz have criticized.

https://thehill.com/opinion/judiciary/42...er-pattern

Mueller is a scumbag of the highest order. There is zero entertainment value to this, because he is destroying the lives of innocent people to serve a political agenda.

If you've never worked in law enforcement, let me explain how it works. You bring in Person A (an associate of the person you are targeting) for questioning. A few weeks or months down the road you bring him in again. You ask him all the exact same questions as you did before. You may indeed do this on multiple occasions. And every time those answers don't match up, you make a note.

Now normally, if the investigation is legitimate, you actually expect your suspect (for lack of a better word) to give slightly differing accounts of an event. That's how the human mind works. It is not very reliable, especially over a period of time.

In cases of entrapment, law enforcement will seize on these difference and then turn the screws. "Your answer to question [X] was inconsistent. On [X] date you said you were in [X] location doing [X], but now you are saying you did [X]. Do you understand that it is a crime to make false statements to the FBI? Do you understand I could send you to prison right now for 5 years for lying to the FBI?"

How many of you (the answer is none) wouldn't turn on your boss or employer under those circumstances? The threat alone would be enough to make you sing. And if you knew which song they wanted you to sing, you'd sing it. Period.

The most disgusting part of this is no one has sung. People on Trump's 2016 election team have lost their livelihoods, their reputations, and some are even being put into prison. Every one over a procedural crime, or something completely unrelated to Mueller's charge ("collusion").

It is scary and disgusting (a) that it is happening, and (b) there are people ignorant enough not to be disturbed by it, and even © entertained by it.

What's happening is a travesty. It is not amusing or funny. Trump is completely justified in how he is feeling. The man gave up a fabulous, wealthy career in business and entertainment to run for office. The media and political class who once loved him are now out for blood, real blood, because he just happened to end up on the opposite end of their long-standing political agenda. And they do it with no conscience.

I repeat, what is happening is not funny. It is tragic. I admire Mr. Trump for his strength. How many men on this Earth could withstand the onslaught he has faced, even for a day?

If there is any history left to be told of Western Civilization in 100 years, Mr. Trump may very well be one of (if not THE) central figure(s) of that story.

Warriors Don't Show Their Heart Until The Axe Reveals It.
02-06-2019, 09:59 PM
(01-25-2019 07:31 PM)Warlord Wrote:  In what way, pray tell?

Yeah I'd be interested too, anyone who thinks that Mueller has Trump on a string is either a goddam moron who is nswallowing all the horseshit that comes out of the MSM. Mueller has NOTHING, the Dems are virtually all out of ammo, and aside from posting up the odd Tweet (and why does Trump do that? Because he wants to keep this investigation front and center for when he finally unloads his ammo) Trump hasn't had to fire a bullet.

Let this sink in Lloyd:

Trump has the unredacted FISA's at his disposal.

He has whatever info Admiral Rogers of the NSA delivered him.

Shoot he even has Julian Assange up his sleeve should he want to offer him immunity to testify as to who it was that delivered him the hacked DNC info (hint it wasn't the Russians.)
Yeah, Trump is reeeeaaaaalllll worried, LOL

“Shakespeare? I ain’t never hoid of him. He’s not in no ratings. I suppose he’s one of them foreign heavyweights. They’re all lousy. Sure as hell I’ll moider dat bum.”—Tony Galento
02-07-2019, 03:33 AM
Yeah I wasnt talking about the content of the investigation. I was talking about the tear stained twitter rants of the US Commander in chief.

Much like the ones about global warming.

Once again, I get why people want a candidate like Trump. I just dont get why people are willing to settle for a mouth breather. Isnt there anyone who stands for the things you want who isnt constantly howling at the moon?
02-07-2019, 05:20 AM
(02-07-2019 03:33 AM)lloyd mayflower Wrote:  Yeah I wasnt talking about the content of the investigation. I was talking about the tear stained twitter rants of the US Commander in chief.

Much like the ones about global warming.

Once again, I get why people want a candidate like Trump. I just dont get why people are willing to settle for a mouth breather. Isnt there anyone who stands for the things you want who isnt constantly howling at the moon?

Trump isn't howling at the moon Lloyd, he;'s having fun trolling the shit out of the Left. He already knows how this report is gonna turn out, I don't think he's worried about a damn thing.

“Shakespeare? I ain’t never hoid of him. He’s not in no ratings. I suppose he’s one of them foreign heavyweights. They’re all lousy. Sure as hell I’ll moider dat bum.”—Tony Galento
02-07-2019, 09:53 AM
Trolling by deliberatley appearing to be the most thin skinned person to have ever walked the earth?
02-07-2019, 08:19 PM
(02-07-2019 09:53 AM)lloyd mayflower Wrote:  Trolling by deliberatley appearing to be the most thin skinned person to have ever walked the earth?

Appearing to who Lloyd? You? A person that has been 10 steps behind the Trump phenomenon from the outset? You thought he was running as a joke, you thought he'd never win, you have been consistently wrong about Trump from the get-go and once again your analysis is off.Don't worry though, although the MSM trot out this crap that Trump is panicked his base gets it and his base understands his trolling.

I'd also point you once again to Warlord's post, this is a guy that has been put through the most unfathomable things by the previous corrupt administration aided and abetted by the FBI, DOJ and MSM. It will all come out, I'm convinced of that, and when it does even avowed Trump haters like yourself will be shocked at what Trump has been put through.

But anyhoo, continue to not get it, I understand Lloyd, I understand.

02-08-2019, 05:44 AM
Listen, you are getting into some absolute tin foil hat shit in order to tell me that I am somehow wrong to laugh at an old man repeatedly melting down on a social media platform which is pretty much for teenage girls.

Like I said before, I get why certain types of people want a politician like Trump. I will ask you respect however, the fact that I have been calling Trump a wanker for many years, not just because of his involvement in another countries politics. Why everyone is desperate to excuse everything he does because they agree with some of what he does is baffling to me. But it is what it is.

I just think its patently obvious that he is a total manchild and I find it amusing when he is so easily triggered. Theres nothing more to it than that. I think its funny when people display their emotional fragility online.
02-08-2019, 10:50 PM
I’m not up on all the hip millennial lingo like some of you cool guys, so I can only imagine that by “triggered” you mean upset. In which case, I’d ask, why wouldn’t or shouldn’t the president be upset?

I mean, you guys are really weird. LOLZ, Trump iz gettin triggered cuz da media keeps lying about him n sending innocent peeps 2 jail, yo. LULZ! I am good becuz I think bad orange man iz bad. I am smart becuz I think orange bad man iz dum.

Warriors Don't Show Their Heart Until The Axe Reveals It.
02-09-2019, 03:48 AM
Fucking hell. Really looking to shut down opinion there brother.

User(s) browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)