Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Politics Unfiltered
05-04-2016, 09:20 PM (This post was last modified: 05-04-2016 09:20 PM by salvador.)
RE: Politics Unfiltered
(05-04-2016 06:23 PM)the ollie reed fan club Wrote:  American elections is like the ultimate game of chess.

This year's election is going to be a game of "chess" against a game of "caveman with a club."
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-04-2016, 11:22 PM
(05-04-2016 08:26 PM)lloyd mayflower Wrote:  Trump may be about to turn his guns on Hillary, can't discount her either though. She has a huge political machine behind her too and he has said some incredibly dumb shit already which she will obviously use.

Trump may be a buffoon but the Clinton's are corrupt to the core and one gets the feeling that The Don knows where the bodies are buried.

Big difference between Trump and Clinton is Trump has never tried to pretend that he is something he isn't. Tough uncompromising businessman not above making a shrewd deal to get out of a tight spot.

Hilary on the other hand is like a hooker pretending she's a virgin and The Trump is going to expose her for what she is:100 shades of shady.

Besides with endorsements from Mike Tyson, Floyd Mayweather and now Adrien Broner we already know the race is over.

“Shakespeare? I ain’t never hoid of him. He’s not in no ratings. I suppose he’s one of them foreign heavyweights. They’re all lousy. Sure as hell I’ll moider dat bum.”—Tony Galento
05-04-2016, 11:50 PM
Dunno man, Hillary isnt going after voters who care about the Clinton family corruption, she's going after women who Trump has alienated, Hispanics who Trump has alienated, Muslims who..... you get the drift.

Unfortunately in this world, and its the same in the UK by the way, the flock of sheep that is the public prefer a good lynching due to someone saying something outrageous than due to anything of substance like corruption of the people running the country.

It's why the working class of Britain still allow Rupert Murdoch to make money out of the Sun newspaper when it should have been buried decades ago as the vile disgrace it is.
05-05-2016, 12:21 AM
(05-04-2016 11:50 PM)lloyd mayflower Wrote:  Dunno man, Hillary isnt going after voters who care about the Clinton family corruption, she's going after women who Trump has alienated, Hispanics who Trump has alienated, Muslims who..... you get the drift.

Unfortunately in this world, and its the same in the UK by the way, the flock of sheep that is the public prefer a good lynching due to someone saying something outrageous than due to anything of substance like corruption of the people running the country.

It's why the working class of Britain still allow Rupert Murdoch to make money out of the Sun newspaper when it should have been buried decades ago as the vile disgrace it is.

Just wait for Don to come at her hard. A lot of her voter base, ethnic minorities and poorer socio-economic groups are notorious for not getting out and voting anyway. Look at the absolute record breaking numbers that got out and voted for Trump during the primaries. Fact is those who like Trump take the time to go out and vote for him. You may get polls where lots of people say they will vote for Billary but will they actually get their asses to the booth on election day? Trump already has a fantastic record of mobilizing his troops.

Women? Don't discount Trump on that one either. A lot of women despise Hilary. You may get a lot of those trendy liberal entertainment type women pumping Hilary's tyres in public but you can bet a lot of your average white middle class female voters will be happy to stump for Trump, they might not shout it from the rooftops though.

There is a reason that Billary has been going fairly hard at Trump before her own primary is even over and that is because she fears him. Trust me an absolute wildcard, shoot from the hip, loose unit is the last type of opponent Billary and her team wanted to face. They can't pull out their Politics 101 playbook for Trump because he defies all conventions and so do his numbers. They did not want to have to face this guy.

“Shakespeare? I ain’t never hoid of him. He’s not in no ratings. I suppose he’s one of them foreign heavyweights. They’re all lousy. Sure as hell I’ll moider dat bum.”—Tony Galento
05-05-2016, 12:45 AM
Yeah but surely people who vote in the primaries are people who are members of each party? As in, paying card-carrying members? (Correct me if im wrong) But those would be people inherently interested in politics and more likely to vote anyway. I doubt those numbers give a true reflection of a likely turn out for a general?

How do the bookies have it? They aren't often far wrong
05-05-2016, 01:01 AM
(05-05-2016 12:45 AM)lloyd mayflower Wrote:  Yeah but surely people who vote in the primaries are people who are members of each party? As in, paying card-carrying members? (Correct me if im wrong) But those would be people inherently interested in politics and more likely to vote anyway. I doubt those numbers give a true reflection of a likely turn out for a general?

How do the bookies have it? They aren't often far wrong

I see Trump mobilizing his troops in the primaries as being indicative to a wider turnout on election day. Maybe I'll be proved wrong. Trump is gonna roast this chick.

05-05-2016, 06:47 AM
So as someone who isn't following this closely, does it come down to Hillary or Trump? I heard on the radio today that someone (can't remember name) pulled out today.
Who at the moment seems most likely to take over? When does the election take place?
05-05-2016, 08:22 AM
(05-04-2016 09:20 PM)salvador Wrote:  This year's election is going to be a game of "chess" against a game of "caveman with a club."

"And you got your own steez about you that I appreciate bro. I see it." - Snoop
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-05-2016, 08:37 AM
(05-05-2016 06:47 AM)Fitz Wrote:  So as someone who isn't following this closely, does it come down to Hillary or Trump? I heard on the radio today that someone (can't remember name) pulled out today.
Who at the moment seems most likely to take over? When does the election take place?
Trump won the GOP nominee, and Hillary has the super delegates to get the DNC spot. General Election is in November, but the campaigns start now and really pick up after the July conventions.

05-05-2016, 08:44 AM
(05-05-2016 12:21 AM)the ollie reed fan club Wrote:  Just wait for Don to come at her hard. A lot of her voter base, ethnic minorities and poorer socio-economic groups are notorious for not getting out and voting anyway. Look at the absolute record breaking numbers that got out and voted for Trump during the primaries. Fact is those who like Trump take the time to go out and vote for him. You may get polls where lots of people say they will vote for Billary but will they actually get their asses to the booth on election day? Trump already has a fantastic record of mobilizing his troops.

Women? Don't discount Trump on that one either. A lot of women despise Hilary. You may get a lot of those trendy liberal entertainment type women pumping Hilary's tyres in public but you can bet a lot of your average white middle class female voters will be happy to stump for Trump, they might not shout it from the rooftops though.

There is a reason that Billary has been going fairly hard at Trump before her own primary is even over and that is because she fears him. Trust me an absolute wildcard, shoot from the hip, loose unit is the last type of opponent Billary and her team wanted to face. They can't pull out their Politics 101 playbook for Trump because he defies all conventions and so do his numbers. They did not want to have to face this guy.
I completely agree with this assessment. Even on women. People seem to think that women like Hillary. Yeah, maybe the patchouli smelling liberal hags, but most of the women that I talk to can't stand her. The Donald has always been a ladies man, and he'll surprise everyone with the amount of women that turn out to vote for him.

I see him cutting deeply into the black vote as well. Which has been, what? Like 94% has gone democrat in recent elections? That will not be the case in this one.

The Clinton's most definitely DID NOT want to face Trump. He knows too much about their inner workings, and is prepared to put them on blast. Remember how quickly they backed off and changed their tune with him in November? That's fear.

User(s) browsing this thread: 5 Guest(s)