Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Politics Unfiltered
06-15-2018, 12:25 AM
RE: Politics Unfiltered
(06-14-2018 07:48 AM)Warlord Wrote:  The problem isn't on the Chinese side. China could indeed prop NK up for years to come.

The problem is on the Korean side. Kim Jong Un studied abroad (Switzerland, I think). He knows what a shithole he's living in. A high-ranking defector said Kim was seen openly weeping at the state his country was in. I think the man is he honestly sick of it.

Now that Kim has consolidated his power, he's making his play. And his play is obvious. He's going with the Americans. Every economic powerhouse in Asia (including China) followed that same roadmap.

If China could control Kim's decision, they wouldn't have summoned him to China twice right before the summit, when they'd never summoned him once before.

For whatever reason, Kim has never had any affinity for the Chinese. I think he's decided to cast his lot with the Americans, who at least have a proven track record when it comes to turning an outhouse into a penthouse.

China's record has been less sterling. They've not pulled any of these poor Asian or African countries they've been dealing with out of poverty. In fact, they've indebted them. All of them. Which is why none of the other Asian tigers are ready to jump in bed with them without America as leverage.

I maintain, if this deal gets done, it gets done in spite of China. Not because of it.

Agreed, I think much of this is psychological which of course the MSM have completely missed. Right from his strange friendship with Dennis Rodman due to his love of all things Americana this is the direction Kim wants to move in. Even that video Trump played him before the talks began was a masterstroke, kim is really just a kid locked up in his own hermit kingdom and this was Trump showing him what could be possible if he goes with the right side. It's akin to Don King taking a briefcase full of cash to one of his infamous negotiations and saying 'hey sign with me and you can take this cash right now.' It's also part of the reason why I think he wants him in America and staying at the White House. Can you imagine how that would blow Kim's mind? It's all about an emotional investment now, the rest will fall into place.

“Shakespeare? I ain’t never hoid of him. He’s not in no ratings. I suppose he’s one of them foreign heavyweights. They’re all lousy. Sure as hell I’ll moider dat bum.”—Tony Galento
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-15-2018, 03:48 AM
It's funny you mention Asian countries aligning themselves with America. Those countries have utilized American military intervention to some degree or have benefited by some form of partnership with the US. Historically speaking NK has been aligned with Russia and China, China has just emerged as more of a world power over the years. Historically NK has more reason to maintain relations with China, China has been supporting them despite Western sanctions.

After their nuclear test site was destroyed they've moved towards peace with SK pretty quickly. That's too much of a coincidence. To be honest the sanctions being removed will strengthen their economy and not much else. You've to ask yourself who it really benefits. China will gain a significant trade partner, the US will gain NK not threatening nuclear war every six months.

Japan and SK are the only real economic powerhouses in Asia other than China. That really isn't a roadmap to success. Japan was the most dominant country in the region prior it's defeat by the US in ww2. Typically i dont really disagree with your posts but i think its obvious that Kim didnt do this out of love for his country, his family would have done this a long time ago. With no nuclear program he's got no other options.
06-29-2018, 08:11 PM
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/stat...1327989760

SUPREME COURT UPHOLDS TRUMP TRAVEL BAN. Wow!

Special thanks to Mitch McConnell for not cucking on Merrick Garland!
07-09-2018, 11:41 PM
Trump shoots and scores again as Lib heads explode!! RBG is literally going to turn into a remake of 'Weekend at Bernie's.' Democrats will be carrying her corpse up the bench hoping no-one notices shes dead, LOL. She will be next to go and the supreme Court will be stacked with proper Constitutionalists.

Spygate is heating up in the background, you get the feeling that the IG report was more to set the scene for what John Huber is quietly uncovering in the background. It's going yo be a glorious summer for those in America!

“Shakespeare? I ain’t never hoid of him. He’s not in no ratings. I suppose he’s one of them foreign heavyweights. They’re all lousy. Sure as hell I’ll moider dat bum.”—Tony Galento
07-28-2018, 11:03 PM
4.1% GDP in the last quarter! Wow Trump MUST have that magic wand Obama suggested he'd need to make that happen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CKpso3vhZtw

07-29-2018, 02:01 PM
It's unreal the amount of good Trump has done in his short time in office. His legacy already far outstrips those of Obama and Bush.

Warriors Don't Show Their Heart Until The Axe Reveals It.
07-29-2018, 05:08 PM
Without social media and so many different outlets for the leftists to do nothing but whine and complain, and for the far right to do the same, if it was pre Twitter facebook MySpace etc....Trump would be widely regarded as one of the best presidents theU.S has had.

"Weapons are forged by being pushed beyond their limits eventually breaking what they currently are to be molded into the killing machines they will soon become" -TeddyBear- remember that shit[/i][/b][/font]
07-29-2018, 06:27 PM
The best since Reagan, there is no doubt.

Warriors Don't Show Their Heart Until The Axe Reveals It.
07-29-2018, 09:09 PM (This post was last modified: 07-29-2018 09:11 PM by ViperSniper.)
I can't make a fair judgment on how good of a job Trump has done so far. One thing I know is the media coverage Trump gets in Australia is incredibly pathetic!!

It really is a disgrace how bias they are towards him. Like he gets bullied and mocked by the media. They will use up so much time on comments or tweets he has made..and take the time to give their own opinion, pull faces and joke about him.
If there is a SNL skit on him..that makes the news!

However, you hardly hear about the decision making or things he has done..and if so they have a very unimpressed tone on them and will not got into detail and move onto the next story..giving seconds and not minutes. Very unprofessional! I've never seen anything like it in my time and couldn't imagine this happening to any other politician. The media acts like a bunch of sour kids!
08-02-2018, 07:38 PM
What are some good talking points to rub in some Libs face?

Asking for a friend.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user

User(s) browsing this thread: 6 Guest(s)