Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Man fuck faggots....
10-21-2012, 10:58 PM
Man fuck faggots....
Byrd Man Wrote:
salvador Wrote:I assume Method had it right with the timing of G's late Saturday night rant, but just in case I'm missing the humor: I believe that gay marriage should be legal just like marijuana should be legal and that the reason both aren't is that the freaky bible beaters keep voting them down. So while I don't hate anyone, I do kind of hate the Christian Conservatives for making me paranoid every time I overpay for weed that may or may not have been sprayed.

That said, the title of the thread reminded me of a quote from the late great Sam Kenison (speaking in the 1980s at the beginning of the AIDS outbreak):

"Let me get this straight, you want me to wear a condom just because some fag fucked a monkey?"
Only Kinison was ignorant about that, just like those Christian Conservatives you lambast.

AIDS didn't get here because someone fucked a monkey. They got it because someone ate a monkey's brain that had the disease, and then they contracted it and brought it back.
It was a joke.

And I promise you, it killed at the time.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-22-2012, 12:15 AM
Man fuck faggots....
salvador Wrote:
Byrd Man Wrote:
salvador Wrote:I assume Method had it right with the timing of G's late Saturday night rant, but just in case I'm missing the humor: I believe that gay marriage should be legal just like marijuana should be legal and that the reason both aren't is that the freaky bible beaters keep voting them down. So while I don't hate anyone, I do kind of hate the Christian Conservatives for making me paranoid every time I overpay for weed that may or may not have been sprayed.

That said, the title of the thread reminded me of a quote from the late great Sam Kenison (speaking in the 1980s at the beginning of the AIDS outbreak):

"Let me get this straight, you want me to wear a condom just because some fag fucked a monkey?"
Only Kinison was ignorant about that, just like those Christian Conservatives you lambast.

AIDS didn't get here because someone fucked a monkey. They got it because someone ate a monkey's brain that had the disease, and then they contracted it and brought it back.
It was a joke.

oh I know, I saw it on his old special. Before I knew better, I thought it was hilarious too. lol
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-22-2012, 01:22 AM
Man fuck faggots....
Byrd Man Wrote:
salvador Wrote:
Byrd Man Wrote:

It was a joke.

oh I know, I saw it on his old special. Before I knew better, I thought it was hilarious too. lol
...that was back when I had a sense of humor. - Byrd Man

"And you got your own steez about you that I appreciate bro. I see it." - Snoop
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-22-2012, 01:53 AM
Man fuck faggots....
Hey Byrd - Guess what: I'm going to school tomorrow and when I see that homosexual. Ima be nice to him, but I promise he'll be thrown in a trash can before the day is done. This ain't bullying but it's gonna be done. No hard feelings but he acts too much like a girl. Girly diva voice, super tight jeans, colorful tight hoody...aaaaaaaaa...mothafucka..how can I not throw you in the trash can before the school year is done

İmageİmage

TEAM BLACK
10-22-2012, 02:11 AM
Man fuck faggots....
10-22-2012, 02:29 AM
Man fuck faggots....
10-22-2012, 02:29 AM
Man fuck faggots....
10-22-2012, 02:31 AM
Man fuck faggots....
10-22-2012, 02:31 AM
Man fuck faggots....
10-22-2012, 02:33 AM
Man fuck faggots....

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)