Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Man fuck faggots....
10-22-2012, 02:34 AM
Man fuck faggots....
Spyder Wrote:
Byrd Man Wrote:
salvador Wrote:
Byrd Man Wrote:
salvador Wrote:I assume Method had it right with the timing of G's late Saturday night rant, but just in case I'm missing the humor: I believe that gay marriage should be legal just like marijuana should be legal and that the reason both aren't is that the freaky bible beaters keep voting them down. So while I don't hate anyone, I do kind of hate the Christian Conservatives for making me paranoid every time I overpay for weed that may or may not have been sprayed.

That said, the title of the thread reminded me of a quote from the late great Sam Kenison (speaking in the 1980s at the beginning of the AIDS outbreak):

"Let me get this straight, you want me to wear a condom just because some fag fucked a monkey?"
Only Kinison was ignorant about that, just like those Christian Conservatives you lambast.

AIDS didn't get here because someone fucked a monkey. They got it because someone ate a monkey's brain that had the disease, and then they contracted it and brought it back.
It was a joke.

And I promise you, it killed at the time.
oh I know, I saw it on his old special. Before I knew better, I thought it was hilarious too. lol
...that was back when I had a sense of humor. - Byrd Man
lol. It's not that, and I realize my post seemed a bit dick-ish.

It's more about misinformation. It's all about things that are used to discriminate and in some cases assault and kill people. It's the mindset that so many bigots have that "oh they're spreading diseases that are killing heterosexuals as well, because some dude fucked a monkey" or whatever nonsense.

Same with those who once categorized LGBT people as "mentally ill" and even today further that nonsense of reparative therapy.

I get why people might find it funny and Kinison had a way of making a lot of outrageous things seem funny. It's just the fact that so much hatred and violence has been based around misinformation like that, that it's difficult to find a lot of humor in it.

But I appear to be the only one that feels that way in here, so... it's whatever. lol
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-22-2012, 11:48 AM
Man fuck faggots....
Byrd Man Wrote:lol. It's not that, and I realize my post seemed a bit dick-ish.

It's more about misinformation. It's all about things that are used to discriminate and in some cases assault and kill people. It's the mindset that so many bigots have that "oh they're spreading diseases that are killing heterosexuals as well, because some dude fucked a monkey" or whatever nonsense.

Same with those who once categorized LGBT people as "mentally ill" and even today further that nonsense of reparative therapy.

I get why people might find it funny and Kinison had a way of making a lot of outrageous things seem funny. It's just the fact that so much hatred and violence has been based around misinformation like that, that it's difficult to find a lot of humor in it.

But I appear to be the only one that feels that way in here, so... it's whatever. lol
There is much more acceptance now than there was then. In fact, it's really only the fringe haters and old people that still perpetuate the stigma. There are a lot of gay people that work in my business, and trust me, they all have a sense of humor about being gay.

On a side note, I originally clicked on this thread because I thought the title read: "Man fucks faggots" It seemed like some bizarre news story with a twist...lol

"And you got your own steez about you that I appreciate bro. I see it." - Snoop
10-24-2012, 03:06 AM
Man fuck faggots....
Spyder Wrote:There is much more acceptance now than there was then. In fact, it's really only the fringe haters and old people that still perpetuate the stigma. There are a lot of gay people that work in my business, and trust me, they all have a sense of humor about being gay.

On a side note, I originally clicked on this thread because I thought the title read: "Man fucks faggots" It seemed like some bizarre news story with a twist...lol
I agree with that. I was a classic homophobe when I was younger. Not like I would go out poofter bashing on a Saturday night but I just did not like them. Over the years I have got to know all sorts of people from all portions of society & you judge a human being by their actions.

There is a guy I work with who is camp as fuck but he made me laugh when he said "Aww I hate faggots & that is a faggot whereas I am a poof" lol pointing at an overtly queeny one. I knew I would get on with him after that.

Assuming that big G was just trashed as fuck & venting about the bitchass faggots he has to deal with in school?
Find all posts by this user
10-24-2012, 03:29 AM
Man fuck faggots....
BigG, get your arse back in here and tell us if you put the fag in the trash!!!
10-24-2012, 04:40 AM
Man fuck faggots....
Vhat iz all zis hate of zhe gheys?

10-24-2012, 04:42 AM
Man fuck faggots....
Out of 10?

10-24-2012, 09:55 AM
Man fuck faggots....
Roflmao

"And you got your own steez about you that I appreciate bro. I see it." - Snoop

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)