Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Mayweather and Pac amongst the last golden era at 147
11-07-2012, 11:53 AM
Again, how do we know if that's really the case?

Maybe if there is a 154-pounder version of Pac or a not-in-decline Floyd or an not-seriously-damaged Margarito. If...
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-08-2012, 08:06 AM
torvix2000 Wrote:Again, how do we know if that's really the case?

Maybe if there is a 154-pounder version of Pac or a not-in-decline Floyd or an not-seriously-damaged Margarito. If...
We don't know if it's the case. We don't know anything. But we speculate. That's the whole idea of this board. We make speculations and guesstimates.

And 99% of people would speculate that Cotto has benefited from the move to 154.

Black
11-08-2012, 06:30 PM
blackbelt2003 Wrote:And 99% of people would speculate that Cotto has benefited from the move to 154.

Black
About the same percentage that probably think cervix is a stupid idiot.
11-09-2012, 01:43 AM
11-09-2012, 01:59 AM
boxingcritic Wrote:İmage

LOL!

It's starting to look like that. Only way they don't have a rematch is if Pac wins with no controversy or by KO..even then..

All their fights have been good fights regardless of how competitive some may or may have not been. All I know is they're fights have been tarnish big time!
11-09-2012, 10:23 PM
Fitz Wrote:
blackbelt2003 Wrote:And 99% of people would speculate that Cotto has benefited from the move to 154.

Black

99% speculation. lol lol lol

When it is so 100% easy to see that Margarito was 101% badly damaged good while Cotto's style was a bit of a match against Floyd.
11-10-2012, 05:58 AM
torvix2000 Wrote:
Fitz Wrote:

Black

99% speculation. lol lol lol

When it is so 100% easy to see that Margarito was 101% badly damaged good while Cotto's style was a bit of a match against Floyd.
You do have a point. Margarito (perhaps because he didn't have loaded wraps) did look to have a serious lack of power and he did seem to be moving sluggish (despite his footwork always being aweful).

And Floyd did decide to stand in the pocket.
11-10-2012, 10:05 AM
Ok let's discuss the unthinkable here: Marquez wins this 4th fight (officially) clearly, even stops Pac late. Marquez gives Pac another fight since Pac has given him rematches. They fight a 5th time next year.

When is the last time 2 guys faced each other 5 times? I know Marquez' little bro fought Vasquez 4 times... but I can't think of any 5 time examples.
11-10-2012, 10:21 AM
BrutalBodyShots Wrote:Ok let's discuss the unthinkable here: Marquez wins this 4th fight (officially) clearly, even stops Pac late. Marquez gives Pac another fight since Pac has given him rematches. They fight a 5th time next year.

When is the last time 2 guys faced each other 5 times? I know Marquez' little bro fought Vasquez 4 times... but I can't think of any 5 time examples.
The closest I could find was Nishioka fighting Veeraphol Sahaprom 4 times as well.

http://boxrec.com/list_bouts.php?human_i...&cat=boxer
11-10-2012, 10:25 AM
Manny Pacquiao has fallen off and is now beneath my discussion....I will only speak on Marquez when it comes to this fight.....man, what a great boxer THAT guy is...

I hope he doesn't get shafted again....I can see a possible shady TKO loss or something too...

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)