Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Edwin Valero-Adrian Broner
11-19-2012, 03:17 AM
The current version of Valero would have no issues making weight for this fight. I mean, it wouldnt be a weight drained zombie in there with broner
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-19-2012, 05:29 AM
BrutalBodyShots Wrote:I was never big on Valero and thought he had a lot to prove despite his eye candy record. Just as he started to stop up his competition his career ended so who knows if he would have continued to progress or get embarrassed by someone with superior skills in a few fights.
I thought exactly the same thing on Valero.
11-19-2012, 06:04 AM
lloyd mayflower Wrote:The current version of Valero would have no issues making weight for this fight. I mean, it wouldnt be a weight drained zombie in there with broner
Absolutely none what so ever. If you can bank on anything, it's that Valero can hang with anyone.
11-19-2012, 06:19 AM
Fitz Wrote:Absolutely none what so ever. If you can bank on anything, it's that Valero can hang with anyone.
No doubt Fitz, no doubt.

However for this fight I see Valero being respectful of Broner's power and more elusive than usual. It would be like watching a ghost in there.

“Shakespeare? I ain’t never hoid of him. He’s not in no ratings. I suppose he’s one of them foreign heavyweights. They’re all lousy. Sure as hell I’ll moider dat bum.”—Tony Galento
11-19-2012, 07:10 AM
Broner will demand a blood test before getting his very own "A" samples test positive three times. lol
11-19-2012, 07:51 AM
Fitz Wrote:
lloyd mayflower Wrote:The current version of Valero would have no issues making weight for this fight. I mean, it wouldnt be a weight drained zombie in there with broner
Absolutely none what so ever. If you can bank on anything, it's that Valero can hang with anyone.
Yep, you just know hes going to come out swinging. I guess what we dont know is how likely he will be to choke on the big stage tho.
12-02-2012, 05:26 PM
lloyd mayflower Wrote:
Fitz Wrote:
Yep, you just know hes going to come out swinging. I guess what we dont know is how likely he will be to choke on the big stage tho.
Well, all you can do is speculate about how he would do.....while he hangs around for an offer.
12-02-2012, 07:26 PM
Fitz Wrote:Well, all you can do is speculate about how he would do.....while he hangs around for an offer.
Speculate all you like Fitz, one thing I know for sure about Valero, was if he was to get this match-up with Broner he would fight to the death.

“Shakespeare? I ain’t never hoid of him. He’s not in no ratings. I suppose he’s one of them foreign heavyweights. They’re all lousy. Sure as hell I’ll moider dat bum.”—Tony Galento
12-03-2012, 10:42 AM
Oh. My. God.

You lot are too much. A little God Talk in the Religion thread and you go all crazy...yet it's Open Season on the late Edwin Valero?

Hahaha...made me chuckle, though. Good stuff! Big Grin

Black
12-03-2012, 11:10 AM
Good crack lads. Made me laugh.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)