Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Edwin Valero-Adrian Broner
12-04-2012, 03:47 AM
the ollie reed fan club Wrote:
Fitz Wrote:Well, all you can do is speculate about how he would do.....while he hangs around for an offer.
Speculate all you like Fitz, one thing I know for sure about Valero, was if he was to get this match-up with Broner he would fight to the death.
The question is, is Broner willing to die inside the ropes? We know Valero is for at least one.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-04-2012, 02:57 PM
Fitz Wrote:
Fitz Wrote:Well, all you can do is speculate about how he would do.....while he hangs around for an offer.
Speculate all you like Fitz, one thing I know for sure about Valero, was if he was to get this match-up with Broner he would fight to the death.
The question is, is Broner willing to die inside the ropes? We know Valero is for at least one.
Thing is, Valero is high risk and with broner the way he is, i can see negotiations breaking down and valero and the fans being left hanging
12-07-2012, 08:53 AM
Fitz Wrote:The question is, is Broner willing to die inside the ropes? We know Valero is for at least one.
I think Valero is ready to die in the ring Fitz, but I also think in this fight he will be smart and come at Broner from different angles. He knows that he can't come straight in against 'The Problem.'

That would be suicide.

“Shakespeare? I ain’t never hoid of him. He’s not in no ratings. I suppose he’s one of them foreign heavyweights. They’re all lousy. Sure as hell I’ll moider dat bum.”—Tony Galento
12-07-2012, 11:22 AM
Fitz Wrote:The question is, is Broner willing to die inside the ropes? We know Valero is for at least one.
I think Valero is ready to die in the ring Fitz, but I also think in this fight he will be smart and come at Broner from different angles. He knows that he can't come straight in against 'The Problem.'

That would be suicide.
Its definitely a fight where neither man can afforf to leave his chin hanging out there.
12-07-2012, 09:23 PM
lloyd mayflower Wrote:

That would be suicide.
Its definitely a fight where neither man can afforf to leave his chin hanging out there.
I don't think either will. I'm going to put my neck on the line and say that these two will be neck and neck in the ring.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)