Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Kirkland VS Angulo
11-04-2011, 10:15 PM
Kirkland VS Angulo
Love everyone's opinion. Seems like most are for Angulo!!! Regardless of who wins, I want to see a great fight!!!!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-04-2011, 10:24 PM
Kirkland VS Angulo
I can't see Kirkland's hold holding up but I am torn honestly...I mean CEO brings up a good point, can his chin be that bad but how could he take what Julio was giving and then stopped by a guy who can't punch? It should be interesting while it last!
11-04-2011, 10:56 PM
Kirkland VS Angulo
For the record, I'm not sold or high on Angulo either...he was off against Cintron and could be off again...COULD be like a prime Shane Mosley vs. any hardnosed Mexican scenario...remember how it was a given Mosley would win those matchups?

Kirkland by Decision, KO, or a Draw are also reasonable possibilities iMo...
11-05-2011, 12:06 AM
Kirkland VS Angulo
This fight is gonna be a war. Both guys come to fight and do damage...Kirkland more so...but Angulo is a tough as nails Mexican that can box a little too. It's hard to see this one going to the cards, but I think that Perro's boxing ability will be the difference.

Angulo late TKO.

"And you got your own steez about you that I appreciate bro. I see it." - Snoop
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-05-2011, 02:29 AM
Kirkland VS Angulo
Agreed with CEO. I'm giving a slight edge to Angulo by TKO sometime middle late rounds but if Kirkland is in the shape he was vs Julio then this will be a war.

İmageİmage

TEAM BLACK
11-05-2011, 03:31 AM
Kirkland VS Angulo
700 on Angulo. I would put more down but my other 1000 is already committed on Bute. I think Kirkland will do well to see the 3rd round.
11-05-2011, 08:51 AM
Kirkland VS Angulo
SENTRAL Wrote:700 on Angulo. I would put more down but my other 1000 is already committed on Bute. I think Kirkland will do well to see the 3rd round.
Hey Sentral, I'm going to honor your bet (because I happened upon it), but you need to make general bets in The ChuCha Room, sassy friends .
11-05-2011, 01:24 PM
Kirkland VS Angulo
SmartyBeardo Wrote:
SENTRAL Wrote:700 on Angulo. I would put more down but my other 1000 is already committed on Bute. I think Kirkland will do well to see the 3rd round.
Hey Sentral, I'm going to honor your bet (because I happened upon it), but you need to make general bets in The ChuCha Room, sassy friends .
Thanks SB, I was nursing a sore behind after losing 1000chuCha on no more lights.
Wink
11-05-2011, 03:12 PM
Kirkland VS Angulo
Yup whoever lands first might be the one to go but gotta give the slight edge to Angulo. though i see both guys being cautious in the opening rds then letting go midway through the fight.
11-05-2011, 05:00 PM
Kirkland VS Angulo
I threw small on Kirkland and small on Glenncoffee. Fuck it.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)