Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Politics Unfiltered
08-11-2014, 05:54 PM
RE: Politics Unfiltered
(08-11-2014 04:26 PM)Spyder Wrote:  Our constant interjection in that region is just postponing the inevitable. There will never be peace until there is war, and a winner prevails by wiping the loser from the map. All of this "let's try to get along and live harmoniously" is just kicking the can down the road.

Plus we are infidel's to them and we need to die in their view! But just a few side notes. At least Saddam kept them all in check! We did that in Libya to! We have created monsters that think they get 72 virgins in heaven for killing each one of us. To bad for them it will be the same sheep and goats they get here on earth!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-11-2014, 09:31 PM
While I'm not sure that American intervention in Iraq has done a damn bit of good, I think that the intervention of Obama, along with that of France and other countries, was simply bringing about the inevitable. Gadaffi was on his way out.

Hated on
The alpha is
For marching to a beat
Only his.
08-11-2014, 11:44 PM
They are slaughtering kids right now. Not collateral damage from fighting combatants...they are targeting and beheading children. That type of psychotic behavior is unfathomable to civilized societies. Besides the neo-conservatives, I don't know anyone that thinks that we should still be over there. Let those fuckers show the world who the savages are. It won't be long before the world is begging for someone to take action.

Enter Israel.

There is no place in this world for animals like that.

"And you got your own steez about you that I appreciate bro. I see it." - Snoop
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-12-2014, 01:06 AM
But it's okay for Israel to bomb schools?

Hated on
The alpha is
For marching to a beat
Only his.
08-12-2014, 01:16 AM
(08-12-2014 01:06 AM)Decagon Wrote:  But it's okay for Israel to bomb schools?
I really don't understand this thought process. Being tolerant of the brutality of Muslims, is not liberal. And refusing to acknowledge those brutalities because Israel/America did something too, is not liberal.

Call it what it is. You don't need to qualify it by saying..."But did you see what Benyamin did?"

08-12-2014, 02:07 AM
Well, my view is that what's going on with ISIS is bad, but these air and drone strikes are just a band-aid on the gaping chest wound that is Iraq. We might feel good "helping out," but until Iraq gets another Saddam Hussein, the sectarian violence will only escalate. Democracy in Iraq has failed.

Hated on
The alpha is
For marching to a beat
Only his.
08-12-2014, 02:14 AM
True that. Democracy is meant for civilized societies, not people that think that 50% of the populous shouldn't have an opinion.

08-12-2014, 10:28 AM
Well, the Founding Fathers thought that only rich white men should have an opinion. Was America uncivilized until women's suffrage 100 years ago?

Hated on
The alpha is
For marching to a beat
Only his.
08-12-2014, 10:52 AM
We also used to perform amputations by giving the patient a shot of whiskey and telling them to bite on a stick. We are exponentially more civilized now, as is much of the world...minus a few regions. Yet our former incivility pales in comparison to the barbarism that those animals are practicing. When an 8 year old can stand in the middle of the street holding a severed head and the adults laugh...time to dust off the nukes.

08-12-2014, 04:52 PM
(08-12-2014 10:52 AM)Spyder Wrote:  We also used to perform amputations by giving the patient a shot of whiskey and telling them to bite on a stick. We are exponentially more civilized now, as is much of the world...minus a few regions. Yet our former incivility pales in comparison to the barbarism that those animals are practicing. When an 8 year old can stand in the middle of the street holding a severed head and the adults laugh...time to dust off the nukes.

Yeah, that photo annoyed the shit out of me. It is an Australian family that fled over there and are extremists. Big news about that over here.
Would be cool to see the father and his boys with their head severed.

User(s) browsing this thread: 6 Guest(s)