Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Politics Unfiltered
10-15-2014, 02:30 PM
RE: Politics Unfiltered
Modern-day savages? Like the Christians in Uganda, Ethiopia and Nigeria?

Hated on
The alpha is
For marching to a beat
Only his.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-15-2014, 03:08 PM (This post was last modified: 10-15-2014 03:38 PM by BrotherCane.)
Interesting read from rare! http://rare.us/story/george-w-bush-was-s...raqs-wmds/

And LMAO at the onion! http://www.theonion.com/articles/voters-...ack,37167/

Interesting stuff here as well! http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/201...ction-day/

Good stuff from my friend Kevin Gutzman! http://nomocracyinpolitics.com/2014/10/1...c-gutzman/
10-15-2014, 08:35 PM
(10-15-2014 02:30 PM)Decagon Wrote:  Modern-day savages? Like the Christians in Uganda, Ethiopia and Nigeria?
Savagery is savagery. I don't care who it is, and I don't pretend like it doesn't exist. I guess that's why I'm not on the political/cultural/ideological left.

"And you got your own steez about you that I appreciate bro. I see it." - Snoop
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-15-2014, 09:35 PM
Yeah, but you're acting like Christians are somehow better than Muslims, when they aren't. Put them in the same situation, and they're just as savage, stupid and wrong.

Hated on
The alpha is
For marching to a beat
Only his.
10-15-2014, 09:52 PM
(10-15-2014 09:35 PM)Decagon Wrote:  Yeah, but you're acting like Christians are somehow better than Muslims, when they aren't. Put them in the same situation, and they're just as savage, stupid and wrong.

I have a question for you. Do you think ISIS are dangerous?

“Shakespeare? I ain’t never hoid of him. He’s not in no ratings. I suppose he’s one of them foreign heavyweights. They’re all lousy. Sure as hell I’ll moider dat bum.”—Tony Galento
10-15-2014, 11:23 PM
To me? No. They're dangerous for the people who live in Syria and Iraq, just like the whack-job Christian fundamentalists in Uganda are dangerous for the people who live in Uganda. Of course, Uganda doesn't have oil, so it doesn't make the news.

Hated on
The alpha is
For marching to a beat
Only his.
10-16-2014, 12:54 AM
(10-15-2014 11:23 PM)Decagon Wrote:  To me? No. They're dangerous for the people who live in Syria and Iraq, just like the whack-job Christian fundamentalists in Uganda are dangerous for the people who live in Uganda. Of course, Uganda doesn't have oil, so it doesn't make the news.

See I'll be honest this was something of a trick question. I was curious to know whether you'd be able to answer the question I posed with a simple yes or no or without trying to justify your answer by bringing up an example of Christianity gone bad. And you couldn't. Interesting don't you think? I think it says a lot about your mindset. Nowhere in my question did I mention any evils perpetrated by Christianity, in fact if you look back through this thread I haven't really entered into that debate that you're having with Spyder.

ALL I asked is what did you make of ISIS and did they think they are dangerous? A simple question really but you couldn't help yourself but give it a quick cursory 'yes' before going onto some rant about Christianity. Why did you feel the need to go there? It feels over defensive on your part (particularly as I haven't entered into that debate) but I can't figure out why.

For what it's worth, I think ISIS is incredibly evil and although they pose no immediate threat to me I feel horribly sad for people living in that part of the region right now.

“Shakespeare? I ain’t never hoid of him. He’s not in no ratings. I suppose he’s one of them foreign heavyweights. They’re all lousy. Sure as hell I’ll moider dat bum.”—Tony Galento
10-16-2014, 01:01 AM (This post was last modified: 10-16-2014 01:04 AM by Decagon.)
**Shrugs**

Okay, so your point was that you weren't a part of the conversation? Well, you are now.

Hated on
The alpha is
For marching to a beat
Only his.
10-16-2014, 01:06 AM
(10-16-2014 01:01 AM)Decagon Wrote:  **Shrugs**

Okay, so your point was that you weren't a part of the conversation? Well, you are now.

No, my point was even when I asked a straight up question about ISIS, NOTHING ELSE, you were completely incapable of staying on topic. And I'm curious as to why you felt the need to go on a rant about Christianity when that wasn't what my question was about.

10-16-2014, 02:13 AM
(10-15-2014 09:35 PM)Decagon Wrote:  Yeah, but you're acting like Christians are somehow better than Muslims, when they aren't. Put them in the same situation, and they're just as savage, stupid and wrong.
That's just not true. Christians have never flown planes into American buildings in the name of Christianity. Christians are not committing modern day atrocities around the world in the name of Christianity. There is a definitive difference between the 2 followers. The only way to avoid it, is to flat out ignore it. If that is your plan, then there is no need for further discussion on the topic.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBT_in_Islam

"And you got your own steez about you that I appreciate bro. I see it." - Snoop
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user

User(s) browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)