06-23-2016, 01:52 PM
RE: Politics Unfiltered
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cc0TxHojKUM

"And you got your own steez about you that I appreciate bro. I see it." - Snoop
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-23-2016, 08:58 PM
What are some thoughts on the Brexit vote?

06-24-2016, 12:19 AM
Congratulations to all the Britons who stood up and took their country back. And fuck all you pussies in Scotland and Ireland (and London) who were willing to sacrifice your sovereignty at the altar of leftist globalism.

Let June 23rd hereforth be known as Britain's Independence Day. 2016 -- Make Britain Great Again.
Find all posts by this user
06-24-2016, 12:32 AM
I really happy for them. I hope that they are happy for themselves too.

06-24-2016, 05:49 AM
(06-24-2016 12:19 AM)Warlord Wrote:  Congratulations to all the Britons who stood up and took their country back. And fuck all you pussies in Scotland and Ireland (and London) who were willing to sacrifice your sovereignty at the altar of leftist globalism.

Let June 23rd hereforth be known as Britain's Independence Day. 2016 -- Make Britain Great Again.

Agreed, and what makes it even better is those smug liberals thought they had this one in the bag. Whether Trump is successful or not remains to be seen but all around the western world we are starting to see the silent majority finally starting to stand up. People have had a fucking nuff.

“Shakespeare? I ain’t never hoid of him. He’s not in no ratings. I suppose he’s one of them foreign heavyweights. They’re all lousy. Sure as hell I’ll moider dat bum.”—Tony Galento
06-24-2016, 06:50 AM
Nice.... So that im clear War, when I pass comment (sans name calling) on US politics, I dont understand etc etc. But now 50% of the UK are pussies because in your opinion we should all want to leave?

By the way, I predict the leave vote will turn out a disaster for the UK. We wont take the degree of control of our borders that was touted to win the vote, and the loss of workers rights protected by the EU will be a nightmare for many of us in due course.

But hey, at least an outdated notion of Sovereingty is intact.

My 2 cents for now
06-24-2016, 07:12 AM
(06-24-2016 06:50 AM)lloyd mayflower Wrote:  Nice.... So that im clear War, when I pass comment (sans name calling) on US politics, I dont understand etc etc. But now 50% of the UK are pussies because in your opinion we should all want to leave?

By the way, I predict the leave vote will turn out a disaster for the UK. We wont take the degree of control of our borders that was touted to win the vote, and the loss of workers rights protected by the EU will be a nightmare for many of us in due course.

But hey, at least an outdated notion of Sovereingty is intact.

My 2 cents for now

You'll be fine Lloyd and shoot if it all goes tits up just move to NZ. I'll vouch for you! lol

“Shakespeare? I ain’t never hoid of him. He’s not in no ratings. I suppose he’s one of them foreign heavyweights. They’re all lousy. Sure as hell I’ll moider dat bum.”—Tony Galento
06-24-2016, 08:27 AM
lloyd, why is sovereignty outdated?

Trump is in Scotland today for this moment in history. Coincidence?
http://www.tbo.com/ap/national/trump-in-...247080da74

06-24-2016, 09:48 AM
Spyder, why dont you explain to me how this "sovereignty" affects me and my family, and il tell you how EU workers rights directly affect the amount of time I get to spend with my family?

We live in a globalised world. Tough shit if you dont like it. I feel the European single market is beneficial to this country and its businesses and would have preferred to stay in it. I think time will show this to be true. I cant know for sure, but what I can tell you is this... I dont feel any benefit of this sovereignty of which you speak.

What material value is in it for me?

And yes, for me and my family, that is what matters before you ask. Im not and I dont expect my daughter to be blinded by foolish geographical pride in lieu of doing what is actually best in any given scenario for the people involved.

As I already said, the borders WILL NOT be closed as many who voted out want. Their campaign was run on lies (self admitted this morning) and undertones of racism. It sickens me if im honest.

But hey.....

LOOK AT ME, IM A SOVEREIGN!!!
06-24-2016, 11:15 AM
(06-24-2016 06:50 AM)lloyd mayflower Wrote:  Nice.... So that im clear War, when I pass comment (sans name calling) on US politics, I dont understand etc etc.

Correct.

Quote:But now 50% of the UK are pussies because in your opinion we should all want to leave?

Correct. (Though it is actually 52% Leave, 48% Remain.) Those numbers are misleading, however, as England overwhelmingly voted to leave, while Scotland voted heavily to stay. (More on that later.)

Quote:By the way, I predict the leave vote will turn out a disaster for the UK. We wont take the degree of control of our borders that was touted to win the vote, and the loss of workers rights protected by the EU will be a nightmare for many of us in due course.

Elaborate.

Quote:But hey, at least an outdated notion of Sovereingty is intact.

My 2 cents for now.

Will address below.

(06-24-2016 09:48 AM)lloyd mayflower Wrote:  Spyder, why dont you explain to me how this "sovereignty" affects me and my family, and il tell you how EU workers rights directly affect the amount of time I get to spend with my family?

Here's how sovereignty directly affects you.

Britain pays £13 billion pounds to Brussels annually for the "privilege" to be a part of the EU. That's £35 million pounds A DAY! (The real number is actually higher. Technically, Britain pays almost £18 billion pounds a year, but get a portion back in rebates thanks to Margaret Thatcher's deal in 1984.)

For reference, that is higher than the budget for the Home Office (which deals with British National Security) and the NHS (your healthcare system) COMBINED.

What's the upside? You lose control of your borders, and all that money you could have been spending on your own citizens is being used to prop up failed states like Greece and Spain, and on "international aid" and other felonious bullshit, so that "refugees" from third-world shitholes who don't assimilate and are many times dangerous, can come in to your country and strain the Home Office and NHS even more than they already are. And that's if you're lucky. If you're not... well, look at Paris and Germany.

Quote:We live in a globalised world. Tough shit if you dont like it. I feel the European single market is beneficial to this country and its businesses and would have preferred to stay in it. I think time will show this to be true. I cant know for sure, but what I can tell you is this... I dont feel any benefit of this sovereignty of which you speak.

What material value is in it for me?

Spoken like a race that's lived under the heel of a boot for so long that you've forgotten what it was like to breathe free.

You're on here bitching about how "sovereignty" doesn't mean shit to you, that it is outdated, etc... and all the while, Scotland will be leaving the EU even though you overwhelmingly voted to stay in!

Why is it that so goes England, so goes Britain? England and Wales voted out, so you're out. It don't make a damn bit of different what you proud Scots voted for, nor the fucking Irish.

If Scotland had once had the balls in the last 300 years to fight for true independence from Britain, you wouldn't even be in this mess right now. You could make your own choices, as a true sovereign nation.

As it stands, there is already rumblings on yet another potential referendum for Scottish independence (i.e. sovereignty), so that Scotland may follow the will of its people, and return to the EU.

Quote:And yes, for me and my family, that is what matters before you ask. Im not and I dont expect my daughter to be blinded by foolish geographical pride in lieu of doing what is actually best in any given scenario for the people involved.

It's not geographical pride. It's about your rights, which can only by guaranteed via national sovereignty! You're sitting here complaining about how being forced out of the EU even though you (Scotland) voted to stay sucks, and then shitting on national sovereignty in the very next breath.

Do you not see the contradiction here? Scotland is bitching about the same things Britain was bitching about on a larger scale. Britons no longer want to be under the thumb of Brussels! They want to be a free, sovereign nation, with the god-given rights of self-determination!

If you want to be a part of the EU, and you think British authority has impeded the rights of Scottish citizens, hold a referendum and do what Britain just did! Because the only way to guarantee your rights is through national sovereignty!

Wake up!

Quote:As I already said, the borders WILL NOT be closed as many who voted out want. Their campaign was run on lies (self admitted this morning) and undertones of racism. It sickens me if im honest.

But hey.....

LOOK AT ME, IM A SOVEREIGN!!!

Not yet you're not.

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)