Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Politics Unfiltered
11-14-2016, 05:55 PM
RE: Politics Unfiltered
Of course, it had nothing to do with what led the FBI to investigate her in the first place...

George Soros and the Democracy Alliance are having a 3-day closed door retreat to discuss how to maintain influence in Washington during/after Trump's presidency. They see the end of their puppeteering in sight, and don't plan on going out without a fight.

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/11/de...ump-231313

"And you got your own steez about you that I appreciate bro. I see it." - Snoop
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-14-2016, 07:50 PM
http://washingtonmonthly.com/magazine/ma...lishments/

You can read that list and see how full of shit it's. Dude skated for 8 years and is heralded as some sort of savior. Now they want to act like the country is going to collapse.
Find all posts by this user
11-15-2016, 12:12 AM

11-16-2016, 02:20 PM
Actual election map broke down county-by-county. Red are counties that went to Trump, Blue are counties that went to Hillary.

11-16-2016, 03:07 PM
I've been using that map to defend the electoral college for the last few days. It's all the evidence you need.
11-16-2016, 03:44 PM
It is incredibly ironic that the Democrats are anti-Electoral college, given the fact that it naturally favors THEM. The GOP always has an uphill battle with the Electoral map, yet we're the ones stuck explaining why it is important to keep. Fucking crybabies have turned this into Bizarro World.

This is nothing more than the left throwing a temper tantrum after being completely repudiated by the American public, and other parts of the world as well. Just like when kids don't get what they want, the left is experiencing a flood of emotions and yelling "Nooooooo!!!".

Oxford Dictionary naming "post-truth" its Word of the Year, and subsequent definition of it, is another example of the left kicking and screaming.

11-16-2016, 05:08 PM
(11-16-2016 03:44 PM)Spyder Wrote:  It is incredibly ironic that the Democrats are anti-Electoral college, given the fact that it naturally favors THEM. The GOP always has an uphill battle with the Electoral map, yet we're the ones stuck explaining why it is important to keep. Fucking crybabies have turned this into Bizarro World.

This is nothing more than the left throwing a temper tantrum after being completely repudiated by the American public, and other parts of the world as well. Just like when kids don't get what they want, the left is experiencing a flood of emotions and yelling "Nooooooo!!!".

Oxford Dictionary naming "post-truth" its Word of the Year, and subsequent definition of it, is another example of the left kicking and screaming.

The Democrats were absolutely fine with the electoral college right up until last week and then as is usual with the Left, once they lost it suddenly became a problem, LOL.

“Shakespeare? I ain’t never hoid of him. He’s not in no ratings. I suppose he’s one of them foreign heavyweights. They’re all lousy. Sure as hell I’ll moider dat bum.”—Tony Galento
11-16-2016, 06:46 PM
(11-16-2016 05:08 PM)the ollie reed fan club Wrote:  The Democrats were absolutely fine with the electoral college right up until last week and then as is usual with the Left, once they lost it suddenly became a problem, LOL.
Exactly. The deck not only needs to be stacked in their favor, but they need the guy dealing the cards to slide a few more their way as well. It's no wonder that the Democrats have lost more than 900 seats in State and Federal governments since Obama took office. They are better at complaining about losing than actually finding ways to win.

11-17-2016, 05:56 AM
And now they claim the transition team is in disarray. These butthurt losers aren't going to let up are they?

“Shakespeare? I ain’t never hoid of him. He’s not in no ratings. I suppose he’s one of them foreign heavyweights. They’re all lousy. Sure as hell I’ll moider dat bum.”—Tony Galento
11-17-2016, 11:57 AM
The media continues to cover what i believe is damn near a week of protests... even tho in social media circles, everyone knows these protest are staged, bought and paid for...

There was screenshots of the Craigslist ad advertising 1500/wk.

Not a bad gig for lazy, leftist, nutjobs... but for that pay, hell I'd be out there protesting.

User(s) browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)