Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

If you could have one fighter fight for your life?
01-08-2017, 03:34 AM (This post was last modified: 01-08-2017 04:17 AM by and the NEW.)
If you could have one fighter fight for your life?
Back in the medievil days, you could have a guy represent you. If they lose, you die.

If this happened, but in boxing, who would you pick (anybody in history) in a 12 round boxing match? You wouldn't know who it is against, but it would be against somebody in their weight division.

Thoughts?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-08-2017, 03:46 AM
RE: If you could have one fighter fight for your life?
I'd pick Floyd Mayweather jr to fight for me against Arturo Gatti.

"And you got your own steez about you that I appreciate bro. I see it." - Snoop
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-08-2017, 03:51 AM
Golovkin, that way the fucker that wants to kill me will not only get beat, but he wont come back looking for more either
01-08-2017, 04:11 AM (This post was last modified: 01-08-2017 04:17 AM by and the NEW.)
(01-08-2017 03:46 AM)Spyder Wrote:  I'd pick Floyd Mayweather jr to fight for me against Arturo Gatti.

haha, na, I mean they would have to box 12 rounds and it could be against anybody in the same division. You can't actually pick who they fight.

(01-08-2017 03:51 AM)lloyd mayflower Wrote:  Golovkin, that way the fucker that wants to kill me will not only get beat, but he wont come back looking for more either

This is a 12 round boxing match. It would have to be at middleweight as it's the only division GGG has boxed in. What if he was up against Hagler, BHOP? If he loses, you die.
01-08-2017, 04:15 AM
I think that I'd still take Floyd since I know that he wouldn't take a fight unless he knew that he could win.

01-08-2017, 04:18 AM (This post was last modified: 01-08-2017 04:46 AM by and the NEW.)
(01-08-2017 04:15 AM)Spyder Wrote:  I think that I'd still take Floyd since I know that he wouldn't take a fight unless he knew that he could win.

haha, but it could be against anybody, he wouldn't know the opponent until fight time.

SRR would have to be my choice and at welter, but then again, I wouldn't be comfortable if the opponent was SRL who would be in with a decent shot. Maybe Lomachenko at 130, but a fight there against Mayweather could be a worry. Perhaps RJJ at 168.........tough choice.
01-08-2017, 04:44 AM
SRR would beat the shit out of anyone in his prime.
01-08-2017, 05:01 AM
(01-08-2017 04:44 AM)Dickagon Wrote:  SRR would beat the shit out of anyone in his prime.
Tell that to Jake Lamotta.

A fight for my life, I'm still taking the guy that never lost.

01-08-2017, 05:12 AM (This post was last modified: 01-08-2017 05:34 AM by and the NEW.)
But LaMotta was a middleweight. SRR never lost to a welter!

Fair call taking Mayweather, although he did lose like 6 times as an amateur, what weight?
01-08-2017, 05:48 AM
Canelo at 155.

But seriously, I think I would go with RJJ in his prime from anywhere from 160-175, though most comfortable at 160-168.

Also Muhammad Ali, he is tested and proven against some of the greatest peers of his.

User(s) browsing this thread: