Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Politics Unfiltered
01-29-2017, 03:00 PM
RE: Politics Unfiltered
Why was Saudi Arabia and Pakistan excluded from the list? Last I heard, they are large terrorist contributors, and they gave us most of the 9/11 terrorists.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-29-2017, 03:52 PM
The White House said this was the beginning of the list, but not the end, and that we could expect updates.

We'll see.

But I agree with you. They need to be on there, regardless of our so-called political ties.

Reince Priebus talked more about in to Chuck Todd, including why those seven countries were first. (They were labeled by the Obama as the seven most dangerous countries in the world as it relates to terrorism.)

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2017/01/2...p-talking/
01-29-2017, 06:44 PM (This post was last modified: 01-29-2017 07:44 PM by BrotherCane.)
(01-29-2017 03:00 PM)Imperius3 Wrote:  Why was Saudi Arabia and Pakistan excluded from the list? Last I heard, they are large terrorist contributors, and they gave us most of the 9/11 terrorists.

It appears to be only the countries that Obama dropped 26,171 bombs on last year lol

I case y'all missed this! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ghVSZNYPXtw&t=24s

Just a funny quote by a friend on facebook!

Fahrah Fa**
20 hrs · Lee, MA ·

What?!..I can't wear my vagina outfit on a vacation to Iran..for a fun filled time of kidnapping & torture? Oh..Whatever shall I do now?.....
01-29-2017, 10:11 PM
For anyone wondering which side of the fence they fall on, watching Ashley Judd should be the litmus test for them. Afterward, they'll know.

"And you got your own steez about you that I appreciate bro. I see it." - Snoop
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-29-2017, 10:54 PM (This post was last modified: 01-30-2017 07:47 AM by BrotherCane.)
It's a scary side of the fence. I seen this movie before and that's why I been calling them commies I would think over 200 pages ago! Their game is to start with Cultural Marxism and they do it til it is Marxism.
01-31-2017, 01:38 PM (This post was last modified: 01-31-2017 02:21 PM by BrotherCane.)
Hey, what do y'all think of this, I guess it's not shocking that I agree with it and here's why...I believe what I consider conservative and the end results of the GOP's policies are two totally different things, it's to the point that I don't see much difference between those said policies the last 24-28 years. One loves warfare and one welfare and Obama loved both! lol

"The essential issue in politics is not the size but the function of government; it’s not whether government is big or small but whether it protects or violates rights."

https://www.theobjectivestandard.com/201...y-defined/
01-31-2017, 03:26 PM
I don't agree with that. The more layers you add to any organization, the less efficient it runs. And the bigger the bureaucracy, the more people need to get paid.

Remember Thomas Sowell's comment about how silly it is to create a government program to reduce healthcare costs?

01-31-2017, 06:36 PM
Well at the core what you say helps my argument in some ways. Both sides are making the size and scope of government bigger, talking points aside. It's a government thing and what they do. That's why I like this scale myself and have got where I look at end results, not what they try to me it is! Those are 2 totally different thing as I see it! It's like saying the FED and central planning doesn't effect the economy! Shrugs
01-31-2017, 07:10 PM
Short of dissolving whole departments, Trump's hiring freeze at least helps cap their expansion.

01-31-2017, 09:31 PM
(01-31-2017 07:10 PM)Spyder Wrote:  Short of dissolving whole departments, Trump's hiring freeze at least helps cap their expansion.

That has almost nothing to do with the link I posted!

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)