Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Politics Unfiltered
09-23-2019, 12:30 PM (This post was last modified: 09-23-2019 02:15 PM by Nay_Sayer.)
RE: Politics Unfiltered
(09-22-2019 07:00 AM)Warlord Wrote:  I swear you're retarded. Who on this forum do you think likes, agrees with, or supports Saudi Arabia? What point do you think you're making?

Retarded is to think that the Iranians are the terrorists. Last I checked, there were no Iranians on board any of the flights hijacked on 9/11...
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-23-2019, 05:36 PM
(09-23-2019 12:30 PM)Nay_Sayer Wrote:  Retarded is to think that the Iranians are the terrorists. Last I checked, there were no Iranians on board any of the flights hijacked on 9/11...

Good to know that apparently all terrorism stopped after 9/11.

“Shakespeare? I ain’t never hoid of him. He’s not in no ratings. I suppose he’s one of them foreign heavyweights. They’re all lousy. Sure as hell I’ll moider dat bum.”—Tony Galento
09-24-2019, 02:26 AM
(09-23-2019 05:36 PM)the ollie reed fan club Wrote:  Good to know that apparently all terrorism stopped after 9/11.

It didn't. They're still in places like DC, Riyadh and Tel Aviv conducting business as usual..
09-24-2019, 06:20 AM
Buuuuttttt not the mullahs in Tehran. Gotcha.

“Shakespeare? I ain’t never hoid of him. He’s not in no ratings. I suppose he’s one of them foreign heavyweights. They’re all lousy. Sure as hell I’ll moider dat bum.”—Tony Galento
09-24-2019, 07:51 AM
(09-23-2019 12:30 PM)Gay_Sayer Wrote:  Retarded is to think that the Iranians are the terrorists. Last I checked, there were no Iranians on board any of the flights hijacked on 9/11...

Just so we're clear, fucktard, you think 9/11 was the first and only terror attack in the history of the world. Correct?

Quote:It didn't. They're still in places like DC, Riyadh and Tel Aviv conducting business as usual..

Again, my apologies, but parsing your unique brand retardese is somewhat difficult. You are saying that the United States and Israel engage in terrorism, but Iran doesn't. Correct?

And where is your list of Jack Johnson's top 5 opponents? How many days is it going to take you to mount a defense of something you claim to be an expert on?

Warriors Don't Show Their Heart Until The Axe Reveals It.
09-24-2019, 10:50 AM
(09-24-2019 07:51 AM)Warlord Wrote:  Again, my apologies, but parsing your unique brand retardese is somewhat difficult. You are saying that the United States and Israel engage in terrorism, but Iran doesn't. Correct?

IF the Iranians conduct acts of terrorism - it is *nowhere* near the degree that has been practiced by the Western Capitalists and the Zionists. Not even close. Do I need to remind you of the Japanese cities of Hiroshima and Nagasaki? Yes, the bombing of those cities were acts of terrorism.
09-24-2019, 11:59 AM
(09-24-2019 10:50 AM)Gay_Sayer Wrote:  IF the Iranians conduct acts of terrorism

Again, fucktard, are you disputing Iran's links to terrorism?

Quote:- it is *nowhere* near the degree that has been practiced by the Western Capitalists and the Zionists.

lol What a stupid piece of fucking shit. Claims zit isn't a Leftist, then zit talks about systemic racism, white privilege, and evil capitalists and "Zionists".

Name the last terrorist attack the United States perpetrated. And then name the last terrorist attack Israel perpetrated.

And who do you mean when you use the word "Zionist", and what do you think that word means?

Quote:Do I need to remind you of the Japanese cities of Hiroshima and Nagasaki? Yes, the bombing of those cities were acts of terrorism.

Was Pearl Harbor an act of terrorism, dumbfuck?

Was the bombing of Dresden an act of terrorism?

Are the so-called "Palestinians" (no such thing) who kill innocent Israeli citizens terrorists?

And by the way, where is your list of Jack Johnson's top 5 opponents? What "West Nile Valley" civilization was a Republic? Which verb better describes Columbus's discovery of the Americas? How did American Indians get to the Americas? If system racism and white privilege are real, why do so many minorities in America get better educations, have higher salaries, and get incarcerated less than whites?

Feel free to actually answer even of one of these questions at some point, whenever you aren't too busy getting paid to deliver pizzas.

09-24-2019, 02:54 PM (This post was last modified: 09-24-2019 04:03 PM by Nay_Sayer.)
(09-24-2019 11:59 AM)Warlord Wrote:  Again, fucktard, are you disputing Iran's links to terrorism?
I can't dispute something which hasn't been demonstrated to have any merit..

(09-24-2019 11:59 AM)Warlord Wrote:  Name the last terrorist attack the United States perpetrated. And then name the last terrorist attack Israel perpetrated.
The "wars" in Iraq, Afghanistan and Syria qualify, IMO, as does the situation in Gaza.

(09-24-2019 11:59 AM)Warlord Wrote:  And who do you mean when you use the word "Zionist", and what do you think that word means?
You have Google, yes?

(09-24-2019 11:59 AM)Warlord Wrote:  Was Pearl Harbor an act of terrorism, dumbfuck?
Pearl Harbor was an act of WAR.

Nagasaki and Hiroshima were acts of TERRORISM. Pearl Harbor is a Navy Base, a military installation where there are NO civilians. Nagasaki and Hiroshima were cities - where women and CHILDREN live.

1 + 1 = 2

(09-24-2019 11:59 AM)Warlord Wrote:  Was the bombing of Dresden an act of terrorism?
I would not argue to the contrary.

(09-24-2019 11:59 AM)Warlord Wrote:  Are the so-called "Palestinians" (no such thing) who kill innocent Israeli citizens terrorists?
Prior to 1948, there was never such a thing as a "State of Israel". Palestinians who kill innocent Israelis are as much terrorists as are Israelis who kill innocent Palestinians...

(09-24-2019 11:59 AM)Warlord Wrote:  And by the way, where is your list of Jack Johnson's top 5 opponents? What "West Nile Valley" civilization was a Republic? Which verb better describes Columbus's discovery of the Americas? How did American Indians get to the Americas? If system racism and white privilege are real, why do so many minorities in America get better educations, have higher salaries, and get incarcerated less than whites?

Feel free to actually answer even of one of these questions at some point, whenever you aren't too busy getting paid to deliver pizzas.
You do not feed steak to newborns. Grow some teeth first - then maybe we can further along the discussion...
09-25-2019, 07:10 AM
(09-24-2019 02:54 PM)Nay_Sayer Wrote:  I can't dispute something which hasn't been demonstrated to have any merit..

The "wars" in Iraq, Afghanistan and Syria qualify, IMO, as does the situation in Gaza.

You have Google, yes?

Pearl Harbor was an act of WAR.

Nagasaki and Hiroshima were acts of TERRORISM. Pearl Harbor is a Navy Base, a military installation where there are NO civilians. Nagasaki and Hiroshima were cities - where women and CHILDREN live.

1 + 1 = 2

I would not argue to the contrary.

Prior to 1948, there was never such a thing as a "State of Israel". Palestinians who kill innocent Israelis are as much terrorists as are Israelis who kill innocent Palestinians...

You do not feed steak to newborns. Grow some teeth first - then maybe we can further along the discussion...

You're a fucking idiot. Let's recap your arguments.

1.) Academics using the word "discover" to describe Columbus's discovery of the Americas is proof of white privilege. (Bonus: the American Indians sailed to the Americas, not walked.)

2.) Minorities (such as Hindus, Jews, Pakistanis, Taiwanese, Chinese, Japanese, etc...) all going to better schools, earning more money, and being incarcerated less than whites is proof of systemic racism.

3.) The U.S. interred and murdered American citizens in "Nazi-style" concentration camps in World War II.

4.) The bombing of Pearl Harbor by the Japanese was an act of war (when Japan and the United States were not at war), not an act of terrorism. The bombing of Japan by the United States DURING a war that Japan started, was an act of terrorism, not an act of war. So was the bombing of Dresden, though it too was during war time, and against a nation that had just murdered tens of millions of innocent people in the deadliest genocide in the history of the Earth.

5.) A nameless "Nile Valley Civilization" was the world's first democracy/republic.

6.) Greece and other white nations "stole" their civilization from black African negroes, many of whom to this very day still live in mud huts with bones through their noses.

7.) Iran does not engage in terrorism (and therefore is not the world's largest state sponsor of terrorism, Hezbollah being one non-example of this). The United States and Israel are, however, terrorist regimes.

8.) Palestinians (no such thing) killing innocent Israeli civilians are not terrorists, but Israeli soldiers killing "Palestinians" who murder innocent civilians are terrorists.

9.) Israel did not exist prior to 1948. But "Palestine", presumably, did. Historical monuments, thousands of years old, mentioning Israel by name is proof of this. The defeat and occupation of Israel by the Romans and the Ottomans is proof of this. The destruction of Solomon's temple is proof of this. The lack of monuments, temples, language, and culture are all evidence, however, that Palestinians are real, have existed for thousands of years, and are being oppressed by evil greedy "Zionist" Jews (even though you have no clue what a "Zionist" is), who manifested themselves out of thin air in 1948.

10.) Jack Johnson is (or is among) the greatest heavyweight(s) in the history of the world. You cannot name his top 5 opponents. Your only evidence, to date, is because Nat Fleischer once said something similar.

You, ma'am, are not a clown. You are the entire fucking circus.

09-25-2019, 10:27 AM
(09-25-2019 07:10 AM)Warlord Wrote:  You're a fucking idiot. Let's recap your arguments.

LMAO

Grow some teeth, then you can properly digest steak. All you're doing right now is gnawing on a piece of raw meat like the neanderthal that you are. It's time to evolve, caveman...

User(s) browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)