Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Politics Unfiltered
01-13-2020, 08:44 PM
RE: Politics Unfiltered
lol

Fag.

Warriors Don't Show Their Heart Until The Axe Reveals It.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-13-2020, 09:26 PM (This post was last modified: 01-13-2020 09:27 PM by Nay_Sayer.)
(01-13-2020 06:55 PM)blackbelt2003 Wrote:  Yeah, so judging by those standards....

...how can we trust you to tell us Europeans are clueless, since, you know, you're not European?
You don't have to believe a word I say. All you need to do is pay attention to what Western "academia" says about itself.

(01-13-2020 06:55 PM)blackbelt2003 Wrote:  In fact, are you African? Where were you born?
The South side of Chicago in the Hyde Park neighborhood..
01-13-2020, 10:05 PM
lol

Fag.

01-14-2020, 12:34 AM
I really can't wait to read the African historians who claim there was ZERO slavery pre-colonization.

“Shakespeare? I ain’t never hoid of him. He’s not in no ratings. I suppose he’s one of them foreign heavyweights. They’re all lousy. Sure as hell I’ll moider dat bum.”—Tony Galento
01-14-2020, 10:00 AM
(01-14-2020 12:34 AM)the ollie reed fan club Wrote:  I really can't wait to read the African historians who claim there was ZERO slavery pre-colonization.

You have to love just how racist the Left really is. When you listen to them talk, you'd think blacks are the dumbest people on earth. Just think about it.

Black Africans are so fucking stupid and weak that the white man just rolled up on them, beat them over the head, took their shit, and enslaved them. The dumb blacks who they didn't enslave then turned around and started beating other blacks over the head, enslaving some, and selling others to the evil white man who earlier beat them over the head and raped their wives and daughters.

The dumb blacks who were sold into slavery by their evil, dumb black brothers were then transported over the Americas, where they lived their cruel existence picking peanuts on a farm somewhere, until the evil white man got so tired of oppressing the poor black man that he went to war to free the black man... so that he could oppress him some more. Because the black man was too weak and dumb to free himself, and so were his black brothers who sold him to begin with.

So, now, in modern times, the evil white man responsible for all the ills of the world has eradicated slavery completely, but those dumb blacks in Africa are still killing and enslaving other blacks, hundreds of years later, because... well, because they are too dumb and immoral to stop.

Okay. Perfectly logical. And blacks are too dumb to get an ID to vote too, amirite?

01-14-2020, 12:10 PM (This post was last modified: 01-14-2020 12:11 PM by Nay_Sayer.)
(01-14-2020 10:00 AM)Grimaldi Negro Wrote:  You have to love just how racist the Left really is. When you listen to them talk, you'd think blacks are the dumbest people on earth. Just think about it.

Black Africans are so fucking stupid and weak that the white man just rolled up on them, beat them over the head, took their shit, and enslaved them.

Kinda like when the Moors conquered Spain and civilized Europe in the process? Is that what you mean, Grimaldi?
01-14-2020, 12:18 PM
(01-14-2020 12:10 PM)Nay_Sayer Wrote:  Kinda like when the Moors conquered Spain and civilized Europe in the process? Is that what you mean, Grimaldi?

lol

lol

Deluded faggot.

01-14-2020, 01:37 PM (This post was last modified: 01-14-2020 01:49 PM by Nay_Sayer.)
(01-14-2020 12:18 PM)Grimaldi Negro Wrote:  lol
LOL

There is a word for people like the Grimaldi Negro. It's called Schizophrenic. The African did you a HUGE favor by conquering Spain and bringing you civilization - for the second or third time - in the process. When we found you, you were living in dirty shelters among your farm animals. You were practicing terrible personal hygiene - and many of you still do to this day. You weren't even aware that the Earth is round. In fact, some of you are still debating the subject. LOL. All of those lovely castles and beautiful cathedrals that dot Europe throughout - we gifted you the technological know-how to build them. That's why the oldest ones are in Spain. When the Moors came in and took your shit over, we found you in a destitute state. As such, we tried to instruct you on how to live like human beings instead of like animals - which is what you had been doing. That's why [most] of you today do not live among your farm animals in dirty shelters. You're welcome.

The sad part is, after having received proper civilization from the African on at least two or three separate occasions, you still behave like a Neanderthal. Everywhere you go in the world, war, destruction, famine and genocide follow. You've been hurling rocks and swinging clubs at each other ever since you ventured out of your caves and you've managed to export your vile behavior all over the globe wherever you've set foot. And what's truly sad is that you're SO damned ignorant - you wear your history of rape, theft, pillage and genocide as a badge of honor. In fact, the word ignorant doesn't properly describe you. It does not do justice to your millennia of vile behavior. So, congratulations on having been the most ignorant and vile group to have ever lived..
01-14-2020, 03:02 PM
I just can't do it anymore War, I can't debate a guy who thinks Black Panther is based on real events.

“Shakespeare? I ain’t never hoid of him. He’s not in no ratings. I suppose he’s one of them foreign heavyweights. They’re all lousy. Sure as hell I’ll moider dat bum.”—Tony Galento
01-14-2020, 03:12 PM
(01-14-2020 03:02 PM)the ollie reed fan club Wrote:  I just can't do it anymore War, I can't debate a guy who thinks Black Panther is based on real events.

I don't blame you. Like I said, just laugh at zit and move on. It's all zit deserves.

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)