Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Politics Unfiltered
01-14-2020, 03:48 PM
RE: Politics Unfiltered
(01-14-2020 03:12 PM)Warlord Wrote:  I don't blame you. Like I said, just laugh at zit and move on. It's all zit deserves.

If only the Moors could go to Detroit lollollol

“Shakespeare? I ain’t never hoid of him. He’s not in no ratings. I suppose he’s one of them foreign heavyweights. They’re all lousy. Sure as hell I’ll moider dat bum.”—Tony Galento
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-14-2020, 04:53 PM
(01-14-2020 03:02 PM)the ollie reed fan club Wrote:  I just can't do it anymore War, I can't debate a guy who thinks Black Panther is based on real events.

Sit up and pay attention.

This is the Great Pyramid. The African built this structure WELL over 5000 years ago. When 99.9% of Europeans lacked the ability to read and write, this structure was already ancient. The Western "civilized" mind has literally worshiped the civilization which produced this structure since its beginning.

This ain't Wakanda. This is reality..
01-14-2020, 06:22 PM

Says the idiot speaking the language of his conquerors.

Warriors Don't Show Their Heart Until The Axe Reveals It.
01-14-2020, 08:51 PM
(01-14-2020 06:22 PM)Warlord Wrote:  İmage

Haha. Nice one. My God he really does cling to the Pyramids doesn't he? lollol Slavery? Never heard of it, but we got pyramids!! Roflmao (Which it looks like they stole from South America, LOL)

“Shakespeare? I ain’t never hoid of him. He’s not in no ratings. I suppose he’s one of them foreign heavyweights. They’re all lousy. Sure as hell I’ll moider dat bum.”—Tony Galento
01-14-2020, 10:26 PM (This post was last modified: 01-14-2020 10:28 PM by Nay_Sayer.)
(01-14-2020 06:22 PM)Warlord Wrote:  İmage

Oh really now?
Quote:So we have found evidence for a ”substrate” connection between Indo-European, particularly the Greek-Armenian-Indo-Iranian complex, and Niger-Congo languages. In our opinion this goes beyond mere “influence” from a conquered population. This is not confined to lexical borrowing, but involves the phonological system and the morphology.

We regard identical morphology, in particular, as highly significant, and requiring a deeper explanation. This is especially so now that the concept of “Mischsprache” has been discredited.

To account for this situation we therefore propose the hypothesis that Latin and Greek (inflected languages) evolved from a previously agglutinative language (Niger Congo) by fusing the affixes.

The discovery that the Niger-Congo prefixes can be found, albeit fossilised, in Latin, Greek and Sanskrit, has major implications. These languages are African in origin.

Comparative Linguistics
Indo-European and Niger-Congo

GJK Campbell-Dunn
MA (NZ), MA (Camb), PhD (Cant).
Penny Farthing Press
Christchurch, NZ.

http://citeseerx.ist.psu.edu/viewdoc/dow...1&type=pdf

Like I keep telling you Genius, WE gave YOU civilization - that includes the language you currently speak. Even your religion is AFRICAN in origin. Lol.

You're welcome..
01-15-2020, 03:58 AM (This post was last modified: 01-15-2020 04:03 AM by blackbelt2003.)
Only an African can be an authority on African history, remember?

Sorry, but a Kiwi-Euro professor isn't allowed to be an expert and using your own logic we cant trust this quote.

Black
01-15-2020, 07:01 AM
(01-15-2020 03:58 AM)blackbelt2003 Wrote:  Only an African can be an authority on African history, remember?

Sorry, but a Kiwi-Euro professor isn't allowed to be an expert and using your own logic we cant trust this quote.

Black

To save you guys the time, Gay_Sayer is quoting another college paper that was not peer reviewed, but was instead self-published and poorly cited. And, of course, no mainstream linguist or historian agrees with this nonsense. But, this is Gay-Sayer we're talking about, so... there you go.

01-15-2020, 09:59 AM
Gotta love the "we" shit that fag uses. lol I've got a buddy from Ghana, and let me tell you, those Africans hate y'all motherfuckers more than anyone.

01-15-2020, 11:07 AM (This post was last modified: 01-15-2020 11:09 AM by Nay_Sayer.)
(01-15-2020 09:59 AM)Grimaldi Negro Wrote:  Gotta love the "we" shit that fag uses. lol I've got a buddy from Ghana, and let me tell you, those Africans hate y'all motherfuckers more than anyone.

LMAO.

Even it that were true, which it isn't, it pales in comparison to the utter disdain that Europeans have for White America. They consider you to be beyond ass-backwards and that speaks VOLUMES. Europeans have always been the most ass-backwards people on Earth - which makes you the ass-backwards of the ass-backwards. Congratulations Mr Grimaldi Negro..

(01-15-2020 03:58 AM)blackbelt2003 Wrote:  Only an African can be an authority on African history, remember?

The Paper is written by a European and discussing the so-called "Indo-European" language family.

Nice try.
01-15-2020, 12:07 PM

You fucking dumb fag. lol You are a fucking idiot. lol

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)