Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Politics Unfiltered
11-25-2020, 05:10 PM
RE: Politics Unfiltered
(11-25-2020 02:58 PM)blackbelt2003 Wrote:  Fuck. Smells rotten to the core.

Black

It sure does mate. Look i get it, Trump is a polarizing president, although if the MSM treated him more fairly and Hollywood didn't freak out every 10 seconds even that polarization would be a lot less. But it would be fair to say that this is an election that would produce the odd statistical anomaly, that would be a fair expectation. But when these 'odd' outcomes keep piling up, one after the other, again and again and again and ALL in Biden's favour then it starts to become ridiculous.

Here is something you won't see on the MSM, but a credible witness testifying under oath and with the threat of perjury as to what he saw in Pennsylvania on election night as a poll watcher. It's 14 mins long but well worth your time. Tell me if you feel like he's sane., telling the truth and credible. And then tell me what you think about what he is testifying about.

https://gab.com/M2Madness/posts/105272421458432325

“Shakespeare? I ain’t never hoid of him. He’s not in no ratings. I suppose he’s one of them foreign heavyweights. They’re all lousy. Sure as hell I’ll moider dat bum.”—Tony Galento
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-25-2020, 06:56 PM
(11-25-2020 05:10 PM)the ollie reed fan club Wrote:  It sure does mate. Look i get it, Trump is a polarizing president, although if the MSM treated him more fairly and Hollywood didn't freak out every 10 seconds even that polarization would be a lot less. But it would be fair to say that this is an election that would produce the odd statistical anomaly, that would be a fair expectation. But when these 'odd' outcomes keep piling up, one after the other, again and again and again and ALL in Biden's favour then it starts to become ridiculous.

Here is something you won't see on the MSM, but a credible witness testifying under oath and with the threat of perjury as to what he saw in Pennsylvania on election night as a poll watcher. It's 14 mins long but well worth your time. Tell me if you feel like he's sane., telling the truth and credible. And then tell me what you think about what he is testifying about.

https://gab.com/M2Madness/posts/105272421458432325

Great video, Ollie. And there’s hundreds more witnesses, both Democrat and Republican, just like this one. And still I have to listen to braindead simps who get their entire worldview from MSM headlines cry, “Where’s muh evidence!? There ain’t no evidence!” As if hundreds of eyewitnesses isn’t evidence.

We’re living in a sick fucking world, and the simps aiding and abetting the crooks who are rapidly destroying the pillars of western civilization will not wake up until it’s too late.

Warriors Don't Show Their Heart Until The Axe Reveals It.
11-25-2020, 10:00 PM
(11-25-2020 06:56 PM)Warlord Wrote:  Great video, Ollie. And there’s hundreds more witnesses, both Democrat and Republican, just like this one. And still I have to listen to braindead simps who get their entire worldview from MSM headlines cry, “Where’s muh evidence!? There ain’t no evidence!” As if hundreds of eyewitnesses isn’t evidence.

We’re living in a sick fucking world, and the simps aiding and abetting the crooks who are rapidly destroying the pillars of western civilization will not wake up until it’s too late.

The most ironic part is if it had been the other way around with Biden being the one losing can you imagine how a witness like this would've been treated by the MSM? He would've had a full hour with Fredo Cuomo already and Time would be lining him up for their cover and 'whistleblower of the year' award.

If you want another laugh watch this clip from Dan Bongino's show, at the 5:50 mark and see how the MSM treated the Gore challenge in 2000 and Trump's challenge this election. Sick fucks alright.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bhoIt1wA...DanBongino

“Shakespeare? I ain’t never hoid of him. He’s not in no ratings. I suppose he’s one of them foreign heavyweights. They’re all lousy. Sure as hell I’ll moider dat bum.”—Tony Galento
11-25-2020, 11:28 PM
Take it to the War Room.

-Warlord
11-25-2020, 11:34 PM
Agreed, your understanding of politics is about the same level as a 6 year old watching a Walt Disney cartoon. Nice one Viper good

11-25-2020, 11:59 PM
Anytimeyou'd like to talk/debate politics I'm here and ready. Otherwise I'll leave you to your cartoons ;-)

11-26-2020, 06:45 AM
His fraudulency Gropin' Joe Biden delivered a Thanksgiving Address from his basement yesterday, where he quoted from a book in the Bible that doesn't exist. The empty shell of a man we are supposed to believe garnered 80 million votes on election day can barely draw 800 viewers to a virtual speech online.

11-26-2020, 07:34 AM
I can't believe someone is still deleting posts lol
11-26-2020, 08:00 AM
I can't believe someone is so butthurt over a prank that he/she/zit is still throwing a temper tantrum and derailing topics left and right days later.

I've got an older brother who is a certified paranoid schizophrenic. Generally speaking, you don't want to feed the psychosis. Sometimes you just have to put your foot down and say, "you're being an idiot."

If anyone wants to engage in personal insults and/or have an emotional meltdown, we've got a place for it.

11-26-2020, 08:42 AM
But when it's you and Naysayer, you can derail any thread you please? You pretty much did the same thing with the whole

Fag lol

Thing in just about every thread he posted in. Except it didn't carry on for a couple of days.

Deleting posts, editing posts, moderating members by telling them where to post....this is exactly opposite on what Spyder created the board for. Two e-buddies using e-superpowers to censor and edit/delete posts wasn't what this forum was about when it got created.

Viper pretty much just started the excessive trolling once his posts were being fucked with.

None of this really effects me anyways, as I am not super active (like many of us). But this isn't what Spyder created the board for or what we signed up for. Though he isn't here anymore, so you do as you please with your new place.

User(s) browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)