Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

DeMarco-Linares
10-15-2011, 08:18 PM
DeMarco-Linares
A lot of fun...and he could have been a hell of a fighter if he had power.

Man did Dibella send that poor bastard to his slaughter. He fought in a shoebox, the night before the Puerto Rican day parade, with Cotto allowed to weigh in at noon so he could have an extra 5 hours to rehydrate.

And then when he realized he had no chance of boxing in the 2 X 2 ring, he just banged and actually made it a competitive fight. He took a shitload of abuse and lost clean, but he fought competitively the entire way and didn't quit.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-15-2011, 08:19 PM
DeMarco-Linares
The CEO Wrote:Fuck...I wasn't gonna gamble tonight...but you flicked my switch...lol

Just looked up a $50 parlay on DeMarco and Dawson...pays $300...add Holt in there, it goes to $670...add Arce, and it goes to $1700...lol

Don't know Hugo Ruiz, Holt is downhill, Garcia is hot, bet AGAINST Hopkins?...

what to do...
Awesome! I love being a bad influence.

Don't you have kids to feed for Christsake?
10-15-2011, 08:25 PM
DeMarco-Linares
salvador Wrote:
The CEO Wrote:Fuck...I wasn't gonna gamble tonight...but you flicked my switch...lol

Just looked up a $50 parlay on DeMarco and Dawson...pays $300...add Holt in there, it goes to $670...add Arce, and it goes to $1700...lol

what to do...

LOL...I got one, and she eats all the time...the way I see it is 50 bucks is a tank of gas, a decent dinner out, or a carton of Marlboros.....we can go without...

I just don't know where to lay it...you win $70 more if you go DeMarco/Hopkins...

:blink:
10-15-2011, 08:29 PM
DeMarco-Linares
The CEO Wrote:
salvador Wrote:

what to do...

LOL...I got one, and she eats all the time...the way I see it is 50 bucks is a tank of gas, a decent dinner out, or a carton of Marlboros.....we can go without...

I just don't know where to lay it...you win $70 more if you go DeMarco/Hopkins...

:blink:
I'm basically an amateur, but, generally speaking, I think it's always a good idea to throw the big dice when you have a chance.
10-15-2011, 08:29 PM
DeMarco-Linares
Cue STEVENS layin' into me 'cause I like to have a flutter every once in a while...lol
10-15-2011, 08:35 PM
DeMarco-Linares
JD Wrote:I always had a soft spot for Malignaggi...kid is done beyond done, but tough as nails.

Going into that Cotto fight he was going to a nuclear war armed with a paperclip and a rubberband...and he still tried to fight off that warhead.
lol

I always hated Malignaggi. He actually fought and beat one of my friends I used to spar with when he was coming up.

Now after unfortunately being hooked on watching Jersey Shore, I even hate Paulie even more. Haha.
10-15-2011, 08:35 PM
DeMarco-Linares
Malignantly utterly schooling Lora.
10-15-2011, 08:37 PM
DeMarco-Linares
Man - I already laid on Hopkins to win (-105), Hopkins by DEC (+160), and the draw (+1500).

Gotta ride or die.

PS - I didnt really start hating Paulie until the fight where he came in with fucking braids and looked like an absolute ass clown as his shit was coming undone every round until finally they had to bring in the scissors to cut that shit.

Gave a whole new meaning to "Cut me, Mick".
10-15-2011, 08:42 PM
DeMarco-Linares
Method Wrote:Man - I already laid on Hopkins to win (-105), Hopkins by DEC (+160), and the draw (+1500).

Gotta ride or die.

PS - I didnt really start hating Paulie until the fight where he came in with fucking braids and looked like an absolute ass clown as his shit was coming undone every round until finally they had to bring in the scissors to cut that shit.

Wouldn't hurt my feelings if Lora sent him to Twitchland.
10-15-2011, 08:43 PM
DeMarco-Linares
Method Wrote:Man - I already laid on Hopkins to win (-105), Hopkins by DEC (+160), and the draw (+1500).

Gotta ride or die.

I was thinking the exact opposite about those braids. Those braids were so totally fucking stupid and unprofessional that they were endearing like a dog who's too stupid to find the bone in the same place you always hide it. He just wanted to be flashy and he didn't think it through. Just so human.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Garcia-Holt | Linares-DeMarco | Hopkins-Dawson SKULLSPLITTER 161 114,134 10-18-2011 08:48 AM
Last Post: Big Slim

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)