Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

The rise of radical Islam and its long term affects on Western society
11-21-2015, 10:29 AM (This post was last modified: 11-21-2015 10:30 AM by salvador.)
RE: The rise of radical Islam and its long term affects on Western society
(11-19-2015 07:10 PM)the ollie reed fan club Wrote:  It's a longish speech but Farage is right on the money. If anyone is interested in these matters i urge you to stick it out and watch it right through:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7LA_P3Kljg

I love that guy. I wish America could produce someone as articulate from the right. Every time we get a national candidate that has that kind of capacity to speak clearly on crucial issues he is, unfortunately, from the wrong side of the aisle (Obama, Clinton ect.).

Here he is speaking his mind on the EU to Merkel and Hollande to their faces:

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-22-2015, 09:33 PM
http://eaglerising.com/26550/the-most-di...-refugees/
12-02-2015, 05:33 PM
Hopefully this isn't the correct thread for it, but does anyone know whats happening in California at the minute? Several fatalities and 3 shooters with body armour etc on the run? Presumably not Islam cunts as they would most likely stay till the death but who knows. An act of terrorism none the less.
12-02-2015, 07:08 PM
Nobody knows anything at this point...at least they aren't telling us if they do. The latest facts that came from eyewitnesses is that the attack was on a Christmas Party at the facility. The shooters came, shot it up, and left before the authorities arrived. They apparently did recon on the target, as they attacked the only unsecured building in the facility.

Reports are that the suspects were described as "Middle Eastern Males".

http://pamelageller.com/2015/12/middle-e...dead.html/

"And you got your own steez about you that I appreciate bro. I see it." - Snoop
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-02-2015, 07:12 PM
Not good. Sounds like they were properly tooled up. Doesn't sound like the normal muslim MO of staying there inflicting maximum casualties and then fighting to the death. Certainly doesn't sound like some crank either though.

If they are Islamists though, hopefully they get their wish soon and go off to meet their maker. Sick cunts.
12-02-2015, 07:20 PM
IDK lloyd. The Paris guys fled to Belgium. The Boston Bombers fled to their dorm rooms. This radicalization of citizens seems to be different than the imported 'ride or die' fuckers.

12-02-2015, 07:29 PM (This post was last modified: 12-02-2015 07:33 PM by lloyd mayflower.)
Yeah I guess you're right. Even among these wannabe martyrs there exists some absolute shithouses not man enough to follow through the bullshit they have been indoctrinated.

What sort of dickhead gets dressed up in military get up to attack a group of disabled people.

Western nations should have an amnesty. If you want to fight in the name of a warped interpretation of religion, we'll charter a one way plane to Syria for you. Don't ever come back. And when you find yourself at the business end of a drone, don't say we never did anything for you.

Edit: Seems the police have sound the vehicle and at least one of the attackers has been shot. Keep one alive for information and to humiliate him.
12-02-2015, 07:34 PM
This is what people were afraid would happen after 9/11.

Random assholes with machine guns walking into movie theaters, school busses, or even a facility for the disabled.

Fucking twisted pieces of shit who can't get laid.

Makes me think of "The Godfather Part 2" where Pacino's family just survived the assassination attempt. "I want 'em alive, Rocco! Alive!"

And then those fuckers should be burned alive on tv.
12-02-2015, 07:38 PM
The fact that our current leaders refuse to even name our enemy is fucking infuriating.

12-02-2015, 07:47 PM
In related news, British parliament has just voted to join in air strikes in Syria

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  3 Reasons to Confront Prejudice in the Society mohtan 15 1,026 07-26-2020 11:29 PM
Last Post: the ollie reed fan club

User(s) browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)