Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

The rise of radical Islam and its long term affects on Western society
12-02-2015, 07:51 PM
RE: The rise of radical Islam and its long term affects on Western society
It makes me insane that the media covers it like it's the most important thing in the world.

They need to stop giving these pieces of shit so much air time.

The only thing that needs to be covered about this is the slow painful executions, which should be on every tv channel. Have each one of them begging for their lives as they are tortured to death for the entertainment of the crowd.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-02-2015, 09:58 PM
Sounds like one of them was an ex employee. One suspect a woman.
12-02-2015, 10:42 PM
(12-02-2015 07:51 PM)salvador Wrote:  It makes me insane that the media covers it like it's the most important thing in the world.

They need to stop giving these pieces of shit so much air time.

The only thing that needs to be covered about this is the slow painful executions, which should be on every tv channel. Have each one of them begging for their lives as they are tortured to death for the entertainment of the crowd.

EXACTLY!!! These bastards want to be glorified, want attention & a pat on their back from their people. Reporting too much of this stuff isn't good for society and any fuckhead who have any potential ill thoughts. It's discouragement for the good & encouragement for the bad!
12-02-2015, 11:07 PM
http://toprightnews.com/breaking-isis-ju...g-message/
12-02-2015, 11:24 PM
Three different sources have pegged one of the shooters as Sayed Farooq. His brother may have also been involved.

This is a bullet to the head of the Democrat party. The Obama administration's total incompetence on Islamic radicalism at home and abroad will push whoever the Republican nominee is into office, even if it's Donald Trump.

Hillary may now try to distance herself from the extreme leftism she has been engaged in, but it's too late. She'll get crucified on national security, and any of you retards who think she can pound home the completely inane topic of abortion to steal the Whitehouse need to get your heads out of your asses. A country which was already in the process of swinging right will now do so with malicious intent. I truly believe Americans will now take back their country, and flush this leftist ideology down the toilet where it belongs.
12-03-2015, 12:49 AM
Liberal rags like Vox.com were already trying spin this as "gun violence". What a bunch of opportunist buffoons. Never ones to let a good tragedy go to waste.

Those on the left, out of the country, or in denial...watch the media coverage following this. There will be very little coverage of the suspect's ethnicity, or motive. Anything that doesn't fit the narrative will get very little coverage, if any. The topic will be shifted to "guns", and how these "individuals" came into possession of them.

"And you got your own steez about you that I appreciate bro. I see it." - Snoop
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-03-2015, 06:59 AM
CNN originally said the shooter was white, and that it was an anti-government militia performong the attack.

When it actually came out that he was a Muslim, they and others have now begun the spin that he was "probably bullied" by his co-workers due to his Muslim faith. It's fucking disgusting.

CNN originally said the shooter was white, and that it was an anti-government militia performong the attack.

When it actually came out that he was a Muslim, they and others have now begun the spin that he was "probably bullied" by his co-workers due to his Muslim faith. It's fucking disgusting.
12-03-2015, 07:36 AM (This post was last modified: 12-03-2015 07:39 AM by salvador.)
(12-02-2015 11:24 PM)Warlord Wrote:  This is a bullet to the head of the Democrat party. The Obama administration's total incompetence on Islamic radicalism at home and abroad will push whoever the Republican nominee is into office, even if it's Donald Trump.

Hillary may now try to distance herself from the extreme leftism she has been engaged in, but it's too late. She'll get crucified on national security, and any of you retards who think she can pound home the completely inane topic of abortion to steal the Whitehouse need to get your heads out of your asses. A country which was already in the process of swinging right will now do so with malicious intent. I truly believe Americans will now take back their country, and flush this leftist ideology down the toilet where it belongs.

If Hillary loses it'll be because she is unlikable, not because she's a leftist anti-war commie. She voted FOR the Iraq War. She voted FOR the Patriot Act. And she has always been pro-death penalty.

As far as abortion is concerned, she isn't the one pushing it right now. It's the REPUBLICANS WHO ARE FALLING ALL OVER THEMSELVES TO PROVE HOW PRO LIFE THEY ARE TO THE RETARDED EVANGELICALS AND "FAMILY VALUES" VOTERS. All she's going to do is play back their own words for them. And it will be effective.

I don't understand how anyone thinks the country is "swinging right". More people today are pro choice, pro gay marriage, pro legalization of marijuana, and pro every other politically correct thing out there than ever before. And every day thousands of old white christian "family values" voters die off and thousands of blacks and hispanics turn voting age and that trend is accelerating.

And regarding yesterday's shooting, I think it's safe to say that most Americans want to get the AK-47s off the streets.

In my mind "swinging right" means "becoming more of a grown up and wanting fiscal responsibility before it's too late." And that sure as hell ain't happening.

If you are saying that swinging right means that more people hate muslims, you're definitely right there. And if one candidate can come across as hating muslims (without saying it directly) more than Hillary that will certainly be an advantage. But I'm not at all sure anyone wants to send another 100K troops back to the middle east.

On a side note, I'm still waiting for you to answer my question on David Koch. He says he's "conservative on economic matters, and a social liberal." On a scale of 1-10, exactly how fucking ignorant is David Koch?

http://onpolitics.usatoday.com/2014/12/1...l-liberal/
12-03-2015, 10:22 AM
(12-03-2015 07:36 AM)salvador Wrote:  And regarding yesterday's shooting, I think it's safe to say that most Americans want to get the AK-47s off the streets.
This post is bred more from ignorance and fear, than facts and rational thinking.

"And you got your own steez about you that I appreciate bro. I see it." - Snoop
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-03-2015, 11:09 AM
Sal, you dumb cunt, Koch started by saying he was a libertarian. Or did you miss that? A libertarian can hold non-conservative ideas on society because they still believe in small government, and believe issues of individual liberty should be decided by the state.

YOU don't. You've already stated you want the Fed involved in healthcare, education, welfare, and other entitlements. It goes beyond intellectual dishonesty and into the realm of ignorance when you say you want government to take a role in all this shit and somehow reduce spending. It's fucking moronic.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  3 Reasons to Confront Prejudice in the Society mohtan 15 1,028 07-26-2020 11:29 PM
Last Post: the ollie reed fan club

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)