Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

New Star Wars is shit.
12-27-2017, 11:24 AM
New Star Wars is shit.
Makes every prequel look like gold, and VII tolerable.

A flaming pile of shit that someone tried to put out by vomiting on it after stomping it didn't work.

Warriors Don't Show Their Heart Until The Axe Reveals It.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-27-2017, 04:32 PM
RE: New Star Wars is shit.
It's like an Avengers movie with lightsabers.
12-27-2017, 07:00 PM
Interesting how the media attempted to turn it into a masterpiece. I'll probably slink along to it when the hype dies down.

“Shakespeare? I ain’t never hoid of him. He’s not in no ratings. I suppose he’s one of them foreign heavyweights. They’re all lousy. Sure as hell I’ll moider dat bum.”—Tony Galento
12-27-2017, 07:41 PM
Rotten tomatoes have the critics giving positive reviews in the high 90's, while fan response is at 50% negative. There'd be even more negative reviews but IMDb and RT have been regularly deleting the negative reviews/ratings.

It's amazing how dishonest the media is these days.

Just went back and looked at user reviews on IMBd. Someone is definitely cooking the books. Nothing but 1 and 2 star reviews. I gave up trying to find someone who actually liked it.

That 7.8 rating on IMDb is a farce. No way it'd be above a 3 if they calculated the numbers honestly.

12-28-2017, 03:20 AM
Disney shit the bed again? No surprise there. I don't see these new Star Wars movies as real Star Wars movies. Star Wars is over now.
12-28-2017, 06:03 PM
Disney consistently gets their franchises rated well above their actual quality. Guardians is one of the only good films they've made recently.
01-03-2018, 02:12 AM
I knew the House of Mouse was going to destroy the franchise. Force Awakens was not at all great, but this pile of garbage is an abomination....and its not like I'm just a fan boy pointing out nerdy inconsistencies....it is just poorly written and directed. There are plot holes you could drive Bey's Optimus Prime thru!

It made money the same way that the shit Transformers franchise made money....off sheep that know little to nothing about the original source material and simply don't care......never underestimate the power of ignorance in Mass numbers. Which is why I don't see Disney doing a thing to right the ship....which I'm not even sure is possible after this abortion of a film.

I know people take issues with the prequels and I feel all those that knit picked that shit to the degree they did....kind of deserve this shit....because you know it played a role in Lucas selling it off....would you want to devote ten more years of your life to fans that complained about everything you had given them in the last trilogy? But...what's done is done.

For me.....STAR WARS is 1-6. I have no plans to show my kids the last two....and I also have already decided to bootleg episode 9. I have only refused to pay for two films and watch bootlegs my entire film going life.....the transformers sequel when I saw early pics of devestator and knew it wad going to suck.....and wolverine origins.....so now episode 9 will join that shit list. Part of the reason Disney can get away with this shit is because people keep giving them money despite shit product.

Poor JJ Abrams has his work cut out for him....cannot see how he can save it going forward.
01-03-2018, 09:19 PM
(01-03-2018 02:12 AM)BGv4.0 Wrote:  I knew the House of Mouse was going to destroy the franchise. Force Awakens was not at all great, but this pile of garbage is an abomination....and its not like I'm just a fan boy pointing out nerdy inconsistencies....it is just poorly written and directed. There are plot holes you could drive Bey's Optimus Prime thru!

It made money the same way that the shit Transformers franchise made money....off sheep that know little to nothing about the original source material and simply don't care......never underestimate the power of ignorance in Mass numbers. Which is why I don't see Disney doing a thing to right the ship....which I'm not even sure is possible after this abortion of a film.

I know people take issues with the prequels and I feel all those that knit picked that shit to the degree they did....kind of deserve this shit....because you know it played a role in Lucas selling it off....would you want to devote ten more years of your life to fans that complained about everything you had given them in the last trilogy? But...what's done is done.

For me.....STAR WARS is 1-6. I have no plans to show my kids the last two....and I also have already decided to bootleg episode 9. I have only refused to pay for two films and watch bootlegs my entire film going life.....the transformers sequel when I saw early pics of devestator and knew it wad going to suck.....and wolverine origins.....so now episode 9 will join that shit list. Part of the reason Disney can get away with this shit is because people keep giving them money despite shit product.

Poor JJ Abrams has his work cut out for him....cannot see how he can save it going forward.

Save it? He's part of the problem. Granted, TFA looks like a masterpiece compared to TLJ, but they are still both flaming piles of shit.

For me, there are only 3 Star Wars films and 3 Indiana Jones films. I guess it's doomed to always be that way.

01-04-2018, 01:18 AM
The movie was all over the place and ended up being 2 hours of bullshit. Disney is playing it too safe.
01-04-2018, 05:26 PM
(01-04-2018 01:18 AM)Dickagon Wrote:  The movie was all over the place and ended up being 2 hours of bullshit. Disney is playing it too safe.

You mean Luke whining while literally walking around with a milk bottle didn't do it for you?

Fuck Disney.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Star Wars: Rogue One Snoop 38 27,887 06-10-2016 07:55 PM
Last Post: Spyder
  New Star Wars Official Trailer boxingcritic 127 69,737 01-21-2016 12:35 PM
Last Post: lloyd mayflower
  Mark Hamill looking pretty bad-ass for Star Wars Episode VII Warlord 38 31,020 08-23-2014 11:03 AM
Last Post: Decagon

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)