Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Crawford-Horn set for April
03-15-2018, 10:20 PM (This post was last modified: 03-17-2018 06:43 AM by ViperSniper.)
RE: Crawford-Horn set for April
(03-15-2018 05:06 PM)Fitz Wrote:  Any truth to the reason that this is a bullshit excuse and the real reason is because of poor ticket sales? And Arum is pissed off because Pacman knocked back the offer to fight on the undercard, as it was always going to struggle to sell?

I heard poor ticket sales too. This was originally in NY, then moved to vegas with poor sales and now the fight postponed due to a "slightly" injured hand.
Also shame on Arum for asking Manny to be on ANY undercard! Pac has done more than enough to headline any card for the rest of his life. Glad he knocked that back!

(03-15-2018 06:35 PM)JONdaCON Wrote:  I could see Crawford using the time to put on more weight...

Jeff Horn was on the radio down here this morning and claimed that Crawford was currenty heavy and still needed alot of weight to lose, which is odd considering Crawford is a smaller man approaching his 3rd weight class..
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-15-2018, 10:54 PM
I figured Crawford would put on a WHOLE BUNCH of weight (muscle) then try to cut down to '47...

Im assuming he didnt pre-bulk up enough...

Sounds like Horn thinks he pre-bulked up too much and now cant cut bacc down in time.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-16-2018, 02:15 PM
Pac must have been insulted as fuck when Arum hit him up about being on the undercard
03-16-2018, 11:00 PM
Hell yea he was... damn near started promoting his next fight on his own.. lol.

Also it appears now this fight(Horn-Crawford) will be live streamed from the new ESPN streaming service that will JUST be available before fight... now we know why the delay.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-17-2018, 04:32 AM
Let Pac headline it against AB get a great win over a guy everybody hates and set up s horn rematch when they both win! I'm honestly surprised it's not in Nebraska.

"Weapons are forged by being pushed beyond their limits eventually breaking what they currently are to be molded into the killing machines they will soon become" -TeddyBear- remember that shit[/i][/b][/font]
03-17-2018, 06:48 AM (This post was last modified: 03-17-2018 06:48 AM by ViperSniper.)
Pac-Broner would be a pretty damn good matchup at this point of their careers and a verry winnable fight for Pac to get back some of that spot light and keep his confidence up. Broner actually matches up well with alot of fighters in terms of excitement!
03-18-2018, 10:35 AM
I have no desire to see Pac in anything other than some KO-friendly ten rounders to build himself back up.

Black
03-18-2018, 12:16 PM
Pac needs to retire. Nothing else to prove, and his legacy is secure.
03-19-2018, 06:01 AM
I’m happy with old fighters carrying on their careers...some of them love the sport and genuinely enjoy fighting. As long as they’re not endangering their health, then let them carry on.

The problem is when they refuse to take a cut in pay, status or level of opponent. I don’t want to see Pac keep getting multiple world title shots whilst younger guys get locked out. That’s my problem with older fighters.

Black
03-19-2018, 06:36 AM (This post was last modified: 06-03-2018 02:11 AM by ViperSniper.)
(03-19-2018 06:01 AM)blackbelt2003 Wrote:  I’m happy with old fighters carrying on their careers...some of them love the sport and genuinely enjoy fighting. As long as they’re not endangering their health, then let them carry on.

The problem is when they refuse to take a cut in pay, status or level of opponent. I don’t want to see Pac keep getting multiple world title shots whilst younger guys get locked out.That’s my problem with older fighters.

Black

I totally agree. I don't want to see someone like De La Hoya at the end of his career getting big &/or title fights, when there is younger, fresher fighters who a more willing & deserving. Then again, you don't want to see someone like Roy Jones reduced to a shell of himself, who is cracked, getting hurt & knocked out against lesser guys either!

I feel you can still some what age gracefully in the ring and fade away (even at very old age) like Duran or Holmes. A solid chin & good match making can stretch a fighters career further.

I feel once a fighter can no longer defend himself like he used to & is getting hurt or stopped frequently then they should step out of the ring for good.

However with Pac, he is past his prime but not shot and is still capable of taking shots and can still go 12 too. Pac still has respectable speed and of course experience & still wouldn't count him out against alot of named and even top fighters.

He most definitely makes for some good & interesting matchups & would say he still has just as many options out of any fighter & he isn't even a beltholder or a top p4p at the moment.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)