Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Crawford-Horn set for April
06-08-2018, 07:25 AM
RE: Crawford-Horn set for April
Crawford on points.

I do think Horn’s size will give Crawford a few problems in that Bud won’t be able to physically bully him. Great fighters who keep moving up soon reach their limit and I reckon 147 will be Bud’s.

He’ll still outbox Horn and is still a great fighter but I do think we’ve seen the best of Terrence down at 140 and at welter he’ll seem just a little bit less special.

Black
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-09-2018, 10:59 AM (This post was last modified: 06-09-2018 11:00 AM by ViperSniper.)
Horn came in 1 pound over and eventually made weight, while Crawford weighed 146.5.

06-09-2018, 08:50 PM
Horn is about to get humiliated.
06-10-2018, 02:35 AM (This post was last modified: 06-10-2018 02:50 AM by and the NEW.)
That was another clinic. I don't think Horn even won a round.

Early stoppage, but the writing was on the wall. Horn couldn't earn Bud's respect and he got walked down in the end for large periods as Crawford just turned the screws on him. Bud looked visibly more muscular, he looks to have filled into 147 very well in his first fight.

Bud went orthadox for a bit towards the end there and landed some great shots. He should spend more time in the orthadox stance. But then again, when you keep on winning, he obviously knows what he is doing.

Bring on Bud vs Spence after Spence knocks out Thurman and the winner of Garcia/Porter. Not sure who Bud takes out in the meantime though, perhaps he can get Pacquiao into the ring to try for the title one last time, which should be a masscare for Bud but will bring him much more name recognition.

I watched this fight IN AUSTRALIA, at a sports bar. And far out, what a disappointment. Not the result. But the UFC was on at the same time, and they didn't turn the sound over to the boxing until half way though the fight (and people were booing because they preferred to have sound for Holly Holm than for Crawford vs Horn (an Australian) in Australia). Makes me realise just how dead boxing is compared to the UFC machine.
06-10-2018, 11:57 AM
I think Spence beats Crawford based on what i saw.. Spence is bigger, Stronger and Smarter then Horn.. he'll apply intellegent pressure behind the jab and unload some fire for all 12 rounds... Crawford although looked comfortable, had to rely on Horn fatiguing a bit towards the later middle rounds.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-10-2018, 12:48 PM
Let’s see Crawford - Benavidez next.
06-10-2018, 05:56 PM
What a beautiful performance this was and a joy to watch. Just those subtle little things like that half step back Crawford would take when Horn was attempting to smother him. You could see Crawford taking the first one and a half rounds to size Horn up, getting the sense of distance and speed and then once ye had it down pat he just took over. I don't think crawford got out of second gear to be honest. GlennRushton was a fucken disgrace, he offered Jeff ZERO change in tactics, just talking his Tony Robbins motivational shit from about round 4 onwards. You need more than that to beat a guy like Crawford.

“Shakespeare? I ain’t never hoid of him. He’s not in no ratings. I suppose he’s one of them foreign heavyweights. They’re all lousy. Sure as hell I’ll moider dat bum.”—Tony Galento
06-10-2018, 06:44 PM
I was wrong. Bud looked big and strong at 147 and every bit as sharp as he did at 140.

Not sure he can beat a Spence or Thurman, though. Those are 50/50 fights.

Black
06-11-2018, 04:54 PM
(06-10-2018 06:44 PM)blackbelt2003 Wrote:  I was wrong. Bud looked big and strong at 147 and every bit as sharp as he did at 140.

Not sure he can beat a Spence or Thurman, though. Those are 50/50 fights.

Black

Obviously Spence is 50/50 but I think he beats the crap out of Thurman. Thurman has been laid up and out of action for some time, injuries are taking their toll and I can't forget how he let the smaller and much less skilled (compared to crawford) garcia back into their fight. I like Bud big if they ever fight.

“Shakespeare? I ain’t never hoid of him. He’s not in no ratings. I suppose he’s one of them foreign heavyweights. They’re all lousy. Sure as hell I’ll moider dat bum.”—Tony Galento
06-11-2018, 06:37 PM
Horn sucks as much as Crawford is good.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)