Poll: Who wins the rematch?
This poll is closed.
Alvarez by KO/TKO 75.00% 6 75.00%
Alvarez by decision 0% 0 0%
Kovalev by KO/TKO 12.50% 1 12.50%
Kovalev by decision 12.50% 1 12.50%
Total 8 votes 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Alvarez-Kovalev II is set for Feb 2 in Texas!
02-01-2019, 10:59 PM
RE: Alvarez-Kovalev II is set for Feb 2 in Texas!
Better look fantastic if he is going to jail.

I’m going with Kovalev here.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-02-2019, 01:53 AM (This post was last modified: 02-02-2019 01:53 AM by JONdaCON.)
On a side note: WHAT IM LOOKING FORWARD TO THE MOST TOMORROW:

Seeing Oscar Valdez live
Seeing Teofimo Lopez live
Watching Alvarez vs Kovalez and finding out if Kovalez is done or not. The whole drama of will he unfold mentally and physically.
Running into other fighters and trainers.

One of my favorite things about this sport is how "personal" it can be.. it's so easy to meet or run into your idols. Open workouts, visiting their gyms, going to the fights, etc. I met the entire Garcia family(Robert and Mikey) and they were just walking around Arlington the morning of the fight. Once the Dirrell bros visited this SMALL as gym called LA Boxing I used to train at and I sparred a round with Andre.

Anyways I say ALL that to say THIS...

IM FUCCING PUMPED FOR TOMORROW!!!

I LOVE THIS FUCCING SPORT.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-02-2019, 03:18 AM (This post was last modified: 02-02-2019 04:02 AM by ViperSniper.)
Man..turns out this won't be televised down here!! Guttered!! Anyone got any reliable links for tomorrows fight?? Can't believe the fight I've been looking forward to most is gonna have to be freakin streamed!!

Makes me feel sick if I can't catch this live!!
02-02-2019, 05:02 AM
What network is showing the fight?
02-02-2019, 07:23 AM (This post was last modified: 02-02-2019 10:34 AM by ViperSniper.)
I didn't realize how much I like Kovalev. Not so much a fan but realized he has always been an appealing fighter, in appealing matchups & has been a great addition to the sport. I've always really hanged for his fights & always enjoyed watching them unfold (like Bernard Hopkins fights..but different). His been involved in some big, important fights within the sport, yet isn't a big star.

Ever since follwing the sport I have never seen the very 2 best boxers in the world fight eachother..not even Pacquiao was considered (one of) the best by the time he fought Floyd!

Kovalev-Ward were the p4p best fighters in the world, both undefeated, in a unification..yet both fights were major flops in terms of numbers, which is criminal!

Now I may end up missing this fight because it's not on PPV, nor are any of the sporting networks (that generally have majority of events) going to be showing this card for some reason!

I reallly don't want to have to read round by rounds or avoid results, to watch it afterwards either!

Any links for this would be EPIC!!!
02-02-2019, 08:16 AM
The fight is on ESPN or ESPN+
02-02-2019, 09:07 PM (This post was last modified: 02-02-2019 09:33 PM by ViperSniper.)

Alvarez 174.8
Kovalev 174

Good staredown

02-02-2019, 10:50 PM
ANY links or even round by rounds would be much appreciated!.
02-02-2019, 11:53 PM (This post was last modified: 02-03-2019 12:47 AM by JONdaCON.)
Strikeout.mobi

Commey looked good!

Valdez with the beautiful KO.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-03-2019, 02:54 AM
Nice performance and avenged loss by Kovalev here. I had it 117-111. If you didn't know who won the original but knew that it had ended in a stoppage, based on how they fought you would have thought Alvarez was stopped the first time and Kovalev was the victor. Alvarez just seemed tentative, where Kovalev didn't at all and kept his output up, which is what I was most concerned about.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)