Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Poll: Does Povetkin cause the upset?
This poll is closed.
Yes 0% 0 0%
No 100.00% 3 100.00%
Total 3 votes 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Joshua-Povetkin September 22nd
09-22-2018, 04:58 PM (This post was last modified: 09-22-2018 05:22 PM by JD.)
RE: Joshua-Povetkin September 22nd
Hearn got $125 million budget to build DAZN.

This fight was never a possibility for HBO or Showtime.

Saunders - Andrade will be on DAZN 10/20 with a bunch of fight in between. Thebig hit was missing out on Pac if he fights Floyd...getting his next fight was a big deal for Hearn.

Rd 1 Povetkin. Hurt Joshua with an uppercut late.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-22-2018, 06:22 PM
Joshua looked tense and tightly wound, slow and clumsy. Povetkin, in comparison, looked like Ray Leonard in there.

Joshua' s reach kept him in the fight as he landed a few looooong jabs and counter left hooks but this was a close fight going into the 7th.

And then Joshua kicked it up a gear and finished it. Boom. Terrific end to a good, close fight.

But if Wilder touches that head with his retard punch he's getting the stoppage. Joshua is one shot away from being a train wreck, and Wilder has the unorthodoxy, speed and power to do it.

Even if JD hates him.

Black
09-22-2018, 11:48 PM
Joshua looked shitty. He fights like a guy unwilling to take the risks necessary to win because he thinks he has the win already.

He was better before he held a belt.

He seemed to loosen up late, but his new found chocha style won’t get it done.

Wilder sucks.
09-23-2018, 06:31 AM
The Klit reign taught him well. Retard windmill shit will only take you so far in this sport. You'll never sell out arenas coasting to decisions like that. Bring on Wilder. Time for AJ to end his career.
09-23-2018, 12:24 PM
Idk how anyone could watch that fight and still think AJ wins vs Wilder.

Pov was slow, short, heavy footed, had no reach and still busted AJ up.. i cant imagine what a tall, long, athletic, fleet footed fighter with huge power would do to AJ... stylistically Wilder is ALL WRONG for AJ.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-23-2018, 12:54 PM
After watching the Povetkin fight, one of two things happen after what I expect to be a few really shitty rounds.

Joshua times Wilder’s windmill garbage and puts him out hard. Wilder makes Joshua curl up and respond poorly to the goon tactics.

I’ll still take Joshua, but he’s gotta get back to the guy he was before holding a strap.
09-23-2018, 01:53 PM
That's a good win for Joshua. Pervertkin is no slouch.....never stopped....

I've not watched it yet, but stopping him by TKO is impressive any way you slice it. I truly believed he would go the distance, dispute the size difference and youth factor.
09-24-2018, 07:28 PM
(09-22-2018 05:19 AM)ViperSniper Wrote:  Well that is shit that the original thread to this fight got deleted from these forums. I have no idea why either..boxing unfiltered just got filtered & it wasn't for fresh credit cards or Nikes either..Dodgy

How long would the drive to Wembley be for you black?

Hey buddy I know we have got into it in the past and you don't like me too much but there is one thing I'll guarantee you and that is that I'd never delete one of your threads. What would that even achieve? This is BU after all, home of free speech! The only other thing I'll say is that I've been in Fiji for the past week, hence even been on the boards, so if anyone has done anything it was the 'other mod' you know the one that comes from the country whose national dish is deep fried Mars bars, LOL.

Lloyd you are a bad man.

“Shakespeare? I ain’t never hoid of him. He’s not in no ratings. I suppose he’s one of them foreign heavyweights. They’re all lousy. Sure as hell I’ll moider dat bum.”—Tony Galento
09-24-2018, 08:44 PM
How was Fiji, buddy? Did you wear your MAGA shirt there?

Warriors Don't Show Their Heart Until The Axe Reveals It.
09-24-2018, 08:55 PM
(09-24-2018 08:44 PM)Warlord Wrote:  How was Fiji, buddy? Did you wear your MAGA shirt there?

Wore my TRUMP cap, peeps loved it. here is the thing, the MSM will tell you how much the world hates Trump but whenever I take my Trump cap or MAGA t shirt for a spin I only ever get compliments about it. What is happening with the Kavanaugh confirmation is disgusting and I don't know a single woman that believes he is guilty of what he is being accused of.

As for Fiji, I go there every year, it's a pretty damn good place to take some time out in.

“Shakespeare? I ain’t never hoid of him. He’s not in no ratings. I suppose he’s one of them foreign heavyweights. They’re all lousy. Sure as hell I’ll moider dat bum.”—Tony Galento

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Pacquiao vs Algieri Nov 22nd TheTeddyBear 70 50,202 07-22-2014 11:03 PM
Last Post: Jason Bourne

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)