Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Floyd Mayweather to fight MMA/kickboxing superstar Tenshin Nasukawa on New Year’s Eve
11-06-2018, 11:07 AM (This post was last modified: 11-06-2018 11:08 AM by blackbelt2003.)
RE: Floyd Mayweather to fight MMA/kickboxing superstar Tenshin Nasukawa on New Year’s Eve
Yeah...I was agreeing with you, disgusted as that may make you feel.

Black
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-06-2018, 07:09 PM
RE: Floyd Mayweather to fight MMA/kickboxing superstar Tenshin Nasukawa on New Year’s Eve
Stop the hugfest already, you fucking fags.

Warriors Don't Show Their Heart Until The Axe Reveals It.
11-06-2018, 10:18 PM
Are you assuming that black is about to start responding to himself again?
11-07-2018, 01:33 AM
If Tenshin can throw anything other then punches, he beats Floyd.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-07-2018, 05:00 PM
Lol

Fight will be canceled.
11-07-2018, 05:58 PM
Yea Floyd's already baccpedaling.
11-07-2018, 08:22 PM
Lol, I seen that. Must have found out that a kickboxer was allowed to kick
11-07-2018, 10:48 PM (This post was last modified: 11-07-2018 10:49 PM by ViperSniper.)
What the fuck is going on?? So it's offically happening (as I saw the press conference last night, which Floyd looked nervous and uncomfortable) & now officially off? What rules were this meant to be under? If he wanted to put another freak show on, I don't see why he wouldn't go for Khabib? I would have assumed that fight would be more lucrative and a more winnable fight against a wrestler!?
11-08-2018, 12:59 AM
Floyd claims he couldn't read the contract... LMFAO.

From what I(or Floyd) understood, it was to be a 3 round exhibition of boxing... he claims they secretly were setting him up with the classic bait and switch, and they were gonna throw him in a real fight. Haha.
11-08-2018, 01:15 PM
Easily predictable. As I said, there was no way that fight was ever going to happen as reported.

Floyd is probably (mostly) telling the truth. Asians are fucking notorious for this shit. They come up with these intentionally weird, incomprehensible bullshit contracts and then try to assrape you after it’s been signed.

Warriors Don't Show Their Heart Until The Axe Reveals It.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  2019: Best fight of the year ViperSniper 5 445 12-20-2019 06:24 PM
Last Post: ViperSniper
  Floyd Mayweather to fight in MMA? Warlord 26 5,433 04-11-2018 03:45 PM
Last Post: JD
  Jon Jones - I would beat Floyd Mayweather Jr. in a fight BigG 25 18,516 05-13-2013 09:35 AM
Last Post: blackbelt2003

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)