Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

BU Podcast and all associated media
06-22-2019, 09:31 PM (This post was last modified: 06-23-2019 01:12 AM by ViperSniper.)
RE: BU Podcast and all associated media
Haha good mic skills Jon!

Makes me wanna see more BU podcast content on here coming out!!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-22-2019, 10:27 PM
Thanks Viper... I'm trying to get on the Station Full Time. Be the resident boxing expert.. I def wanna jump on some podcasts.. build the portfolio.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-23-2019, 03:08 AM
(06-21-2019 04:45 PM)JONdaCON Wrote:  Cuz Media Stuff. Lol

https://youtu.be/PU5N4IHsDWA

Jon you like exactly like the type of cocky sleazebag I'd like to go on a road trip to Vegas with lol

“Shakespeare? I ain’t never hoid of him. He’s not in no ratings. I suppose he’s one of them foreign heavyweights. They’re all lousy. Sure as hell I’ll moider dat bum.”—Tony Galento
06-23-2019, 04:13 AM
Ollie, I agree. My skills on a night out would dovetail nicely with Jons. He would be in charge of roping in bitches, I would be running the booth and setting us up as the drunkest, cocainiest bad boys in the spot.
06-23-2019, 12:03 PM
Haha... I get ALL my buddies laid when we go out.. they love it. I'm obviously not shy and can approach anyone... so I spit all the game and they reap all the benefits. LMAO
06-25-2019, 07:44 PM
I like the high rolling attitude...and then you walked out of a Hilton Garden Inn.

LOL...good stuff, my man.
06-26-2019, 04:19 AM
LOL. I don't know what Hilton Garden Inn is, but I am picturing it to be like our Quest Hotels lol
06-26-2019, 04:39 AM
Well all I know is it must be a good thing that Jon didn't walk out of a Motel8 in his ad at least!! lol
06-26-2019, 02:46 PM (This post was last modified: 06-26-2019 02:50 PM by JONdaCON.)
Haha. It was Downtown Dallas... probably more expensive then a typical Hilton. Lmao

We just wanted the revolving door.

On another note, The Radio Station wants me to come on this week live and talk Spence.. they know I'm a friend and they'd REALLY like me to tell some personal stories or sparring stories. But idk, I'm not really comfortable doing it.. they asked me to do it the first time and I kinds deflected and was like "nahh let's talk a little HW Boxing" since all the Heavies just fought and 2 weeks apart, I felt it was more relevant but they've asked the same of me this next turn.. I tried to reach out to EJ to get his thoughts but he doesnt run his social media anymore..

What do you guys think? Maybe talk Spence but keep it relative to the WW division? I dont want him feeling like I'm clout chasing or piggy baccing off his name. Thoughts?
06-26-2019, 04:19 PM
As long as you're telling facts and not defaming his name I don't see the big deal. Obviously just keep it things you wouldn't mind someone saying about you.

"Weapons are forged by being pushed beyond their limits eventually breaking what they currently are to be molded into the killing machines they will soon become" -TeddyBear- remember that shit[/i][/b][/font]

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)